Author Topic: Bez Vs. 8trikz (BEZ WINS!!!!)  (Read 266 times)

bez

Bez Vs. 8trikz (BEZ WINS!!!!)
« on: August 14, 2003, 12:56:30 PM »
Yo dawg,

10 bars
Due by Saturday
All Votes welcome
First to 3 votes
« Last Edit: August 18, 2003, 10:25:07 AM by Bez »

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
Re:Bez Vs. 8trikz
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2003, 01:01:24 PM »
Bez is gone rip the hell out you homie...whatchu thinkin!!...lol so you back on WCC now? Or Bored?
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

bez

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2003, 04:15:35 PM »
Man you couldent get near me even if you was growin on my ass, I'm gunna leave ya feelin green as if I sat down on the grass//
Ya shits gunna make me laugh, perhaps I'll just leave ya feelin red like one thousand slaps or ma lyrics will hit your hard you'll have to be referred to as the past//
Why even post ya raps, your burnin up cos I'll leave ya ass on fire, as if you was a fighter-for-hire, leave ya beaten yaself up shits scary, you'll look like Carey, I'm fuckin ya as if you was Maya, take advice from Mack cos to beat me ya gotta be a biter-plus-liar, liar haha//
Yer haha, thats the sound of me laughin, cos you beaten me has got me in stitches as if I was attacked wit a chair while I was watchin Cena rappin//
Ya a trade center waitin to happen, I got my plane pointed at ya brain cos its all the same to me if I die instantly but you'll be goin in pain wit my lyrics at the forfront of the strain//
Who ya gunna blame?? me, man you got any clue who your facin?  With each bar I drop I leave ya left behind like a fat kid pickin up his choc when he should be racin//
Don't tell me ya names Jason??  cos after this battle we'll mourn cos I murdered Mr Bourne as if he was a worn out bitch caught in the refereshing breeze-ahhhhhhhh, lyrics hittin ya so hard they leave ya wit amnesia//
Lyrics so cold they freeze-yaaaaa, take to ya with a meat clever, chop off ya dick and ya balls and make a slit and leave ya wit a nice little beaver, as if you was a diva//
Fact, My lyrics will change ya sexuality to neither, no more worryin about queers cos I've eased ya fears by makin ya ears as ya private parts, I'd check ya heart before ya even start to think about gettin just one more pierce//
Ma lyrics will kill ya peers, knock out ya teeth, then ya can blow-me-nice, ya shit couldent compete wit me, so cheers, I'm like shady your just little old obie-trice//

8Trikz

• Lil Geezy
  • YOU FUCK WIT ME!!! YOU FUCKIN WIT THE BEST!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2003, 04:33:12 PM »
yuh im back...but dis my last writtin...i finally figured out my damn audio shit...so im doin audios afta dis lil'battle ILL TAKE ANYONE IN AUDIO THOUGH LOOKME UP!!!
Might get ya jaw broke, might get ya wig split, might get ya car shot up, get ya do kicked, might get ya kidnapped, might get ya neck snapped, MIGHT GET YA FEELINS HURT THINKIN DIS IS JESSA RAP!!!

8Trikz

• Lil Geezy
  • YOU FUCK WIT ME!!! YOU FUCKIN WIT THE BEST!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2003, 05:22:38 PM »
Yo you ‘son-of-a-bitch’ who was concieved ‘doggy’ style,
i've not even spit my second line and you got 911 speed dial,
'Aim'lessly id spit and hit 'bull's eye' easily,
Tear up your face so you cant see you vanity,
No matter your apearences 'change' i'll still ice yo 'dimes',
Make you pay for the crime of wak spits,
No matter how ill you think it is... it'll be a piece o shit,
Already my rhymes is like bullets to ya brain,
U already hurtin be 4 u feel tha pain,
I'll bet ya ass any money that his rhymes was stolen,
How tha hell you gunna step ta me lookin like Gary Coleman?,
Its already ova as soon as ya blink,
I think its bout time you realize who's the weakest link,
Sorry bout the simplicity there,
i strike fear into the kid by spittin no need to glare?
Well let me end this i dun won?
Dun did'it again ....eerr I mean GOOD BYE 'SON'
« Last Edit: August 14, 2003, 05:24:30 PM by 8trikz »
Might get ya jaw broke, might get ya wig split, might get ya car shot up, get ya do kicked, might get ya kidnapped, might get ya neck snapped, MIGHT GET YA FEELINS HURT THINKIN DIS IS JESSA RAP!!!

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
Re:Bez Vs. 8trikz (VOTES!!!!)
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2003, 05:57:44 PM »
Vote...:Bez...

Bez...verse was alright I was hopin you'd come as hard as you did on our last battle, but i guess it'do...your flow's still shabby as fuck tho...

8: NO good punches, wordplay sucked, flow was aight...lol stick too freestyle homie...

record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

bez

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2003, 09:12:38 AM »
Vote...:Bez...

Bez...verse was alright I was hopin you'd come as hard as you did on our last battle, but i guess it'do...your flow's still shabby as fuck tho...

8: NO good punches, wordplay sucked, flow was aight...lol stick too freestyle homie...

1-0 homie

Jem, I suggest ya read the verse, the flow was dope man.

bez

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2003, 10:38:46 AM »
UPPIN

ONETIME

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2003, 03:06:36 PM »
sup BEZ, guess whoz bizzzackkk......

newayz,

i think u both were on the same level, except BEZ's shit wuz long, it wuz kinda funny, punchlines were aite........cudnt really get with the flow, BEZ ive seen ur previous battles, u have better verses than this 1, and i remember ur songs, u used to post, lol, uve improved styll, my vote goes to BEZ. but both of urs shit wuz equal, BEZ had his shit longer

~1~

bez

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2003, 04:37:29 PM »
2-0.

I dont know what people expect from keystylin, no offense but how the fuck can you say we where on the same level.  Bullshit.  I dont know what ya expect from me with my flow because I try to pack my bars with my style and to me everything flows well, maybe ya'll just like stops and breaths while you read a verse I dunno.  I wud say my style is kinda similar to Sin's the way I pack my bars but nobody critisises his flow.  My flow is good I just dont know what ya'll want.  I aint into this kind of flow:

Beat ya like a dick//
Like a fat kid your thick//
Your like a candle you've burned to the wick//

That to me is just a waist of a bar.  Come on ya'll, try readin the verses.  Saying my verse don't flow is soooooooo wack.

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2003, 06:35:08 PM »
ya shit dont flow... its like a polluted river....

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

bez

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2003, 06:52:29 PM »
LOL, WTF

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2003, 09:43:11 PM »
aight...

Bez - Good verse overall u came wit ur came hard, which is good to see...i did feel ur flow mroe then most of these peeps say...but still could use some work..i dunno, if i were u id think about shortening ur bars jus a bit...not a lot, jus little bit. some good punches in there, enjoyed the verse really a nice key.

8trikz - good verse kid, i liked it. but what i think it lacted was multis and some personals. but ur flwo was on point and u came hard. a nice verse.

vote - Bez

yo bez we should battle soon, i think it would be a good match, i jus gotta get back to my old tricks, lately ive been droppin shitty.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2003, 09:43:33 PM by Proph »
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

bez

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2003, 09:50:14 AM »
Aight 3-0 lidddd, thanks for the battle.

PM me if ya want me to peep some of your freestyle stuff, I will be glad to give it a listen.