Author Topic: ~:: ·SiNiStEr· ~vS~ Maestro ::~ Heavyweight Challenge!!!  (Read 1319 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:~:: ·SiNiStEr· ~vS~ Maestro ::~ Heavyweight Challenge!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2003, 01:30:38 PM »
c'mon everyone drop a vote on this shit..

thanks to yall who voted but then again.. 7 votes win and its pretty even right now..

maestro i think we should allow kru votin.. holla @ me.. we can decide who can vote on each kru if u wanna.. im just thinkin its gonna be hard to get votes..

either way is coo.. just a suggestion to hurry it up..
pZ
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2003, 02:44:43 PM »
c'mon everyone drop a vote on this shit..

thanks to yall who voted but then again.. 7 votes win and its pretty even right now..

maestro i think we should allow kru votin.. holla @ me.. we can decide who can vote on each kru if u wanna.. im just thinkin its gonna be hard to get votes..

either way is coo.. just a suggestion to hurry it up..
pZ

ok.. crew votes allowed

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2003, 05:53:49 PM »
Allright...

Maestro- I liked ya verse and the way you use higher level vocabulary and complex imagery.  Ya multis were really on point and it's cool to see them done well when a lot of people don't (myself included, lol).  Ya verse didn't really flow that well for me, i.e. "Bringing more "heat" than Miami when sending "conduction-codes" - hacking his brain like Worm.Blaster, toggling "destruction-modes"// .  I mean, conduction codes and destruction modes rhyme, but the rest of it doesn't really flow for me.  Some of your punches were pretty dope, i.e " ~ Sin's loosin this game, with mic skills like bad wrestlers talkin "to-the-crowds"//", that shit was pretty funny.  You also had some semi good personals but given how much history Sin has here it seems you coulda come up with something better.  Clearly a verse worthy of a heavyweight tho, just nothing exemplary in my mind.

overall 4/5

Sinister- Also a very tight verse, with good flow.  Sometimes it seems to me that you sacrifice some content for the sake of having complex multis, and some of the stuff just loses me, i.e.,
~Obfuscate ya holy being at an obtuse-rate, ya clutched in the grasps of sin, to-lose-is-gay so I made painstaking efforts for you to-lose-this-way//
~I see hes-in-mah-perception, time fah seizin-a-connection, trap and slice u in bits, Im cleavin-ya-section, niches-is-ya-destination like feces-in-mah-rectum//

Didn't really get what ya were tryin to say here..you came harder as the verse went on though, I really liked this bar..

~Im offerin a suggestion-fah-protection, although I feel obligated to deflate Maestro's erection-of-resurrection, itz time fah me to get to dissectin-ya-connection//
(although the first two multis didn't have the same # of syllables-7 vs. 8 respectively)
From this bar on you just came harder and harder and finished strong, I laughed my ass off bout the "see my asian tonight", hahaha.  Anyways, good personals, better flow than Maestro, and good imagery and all that.  Overall a real good verse, just lackin' in some parts.  

Overall I'd say 4.2/5, I've seen better from Sin, but not by much cough*unaswered verse towards daygo*cough*

Alright, Maestro came tight, good vocab, good multis, flow was off, some good punches, some not, Sin came a little harder and more consistent, and he had the flow, so I'm givin' this battle to him.  I'll understand if you don't wanna count my vote since I'm elite, but I can honestly say that if Maestro posted the better verse I woulda voted for him.

Vote-Sinister

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2003, 06:53:24 PM »
Ima break every line down for yall

I-Bo

{~Personals~}
~ Sin’s like a bad version of Maestro, with a "beta-rhyming-kit" - equipped with punches, more patterned than "zeta-claiming-six"// *1

aight punch good creativity

~ Running & hiding, unaware of my "masses-vital-range" - he's making "history" by bein a part of the "fastest-title-change"// *2

lol good line

~ Claiming multis? don’t fool yourself with "three-syllables-rhymes" - check my logs to learn to spit "real-flammable-mines"// (mines as in landmines) *3

first half of line was good second fell off a bit

~ Its funny the way you're forced to "rip-styles" to "catch-a-win" - I "snatch-ya-chin", throwin you away like "garbage", just to "smack-ya-bin"//*4

lol this was aight

{~Lyrical~}
~ Bringing more "heat" than Miami when sending "conduction-codes" - hacking his brain like Worm.Blaster, toggling "destruction-modes"//

^nice

~ 'Blinding his rhymes', he cant see me, like he "met-invisible-man - telepathically, infiltratin infrastructures, to rip his "meta-physical-can"//

^^shit was ill man

~ I "let-my-impeccable-plan", rip his 'face of' quicker than "Nicolas-Cage" - kickin his ass off a plane, like watching "Icarus'-staged"// *5

good shit again

~ My "intellectual-forces" "with-impeccable-courses" - makes him 'gallop of the track' like "incompatible-horses"//

lol that was nice

{~Punchez~}
~ Racing towards each over, Sin avoids "the-collision-course" - cuz even with an army, he couldn’t stop my "de-molition-force"//

not bad

~ Bars way "above" his level when Maestro’s aiming "meta-forces" - killing Sin rawer than TX with deadly "meta-morphic"// *6

pretty good pretty good

~ I'll "let-tha-loss-hit" like iron bricks, "dipped-in-venom" - even if he were Copperfield, he couldn’t  "trick-this-phenom"//

a bit played but was nice

~ Only way he's "above" me is when "accepting-my-uppercut" - i could come half assed on this battle, still "affecting-this-fuckin-nut"//

Ouch this was hard dawg

n ya outro was tight to good finisher, ya multis was on point, ya punches was on point, ya creativity was off the chains...

Sinister....

~My brainstormz cause tidal-waves, submit Maestro a victim to upload and get his vitals-razed, have ya illiterate ass subject tah what my recital-says//

this didn hit at all

~Obfuscate ya holy being at an obtuse-rate, ya clutched in the grasps of sin, to-lose-is-gay so I made painstaking efforts for you to-lose-this-way//

um this was a good line but didnt hit hard

~I see hes-in-mah-perception, time fah seizin-a-connection, trap and slice u in bits, Im cleavin-ya-section, niches-is-ya-destination like feces-in-mah-rectum//

this wasn really a punch didn hit

~I-aint-seein-how you challenge me, I talked to overseer, my-cleavin's-allowed, U decomposin already, all I wanna hear from you is bye-Im-leavin-now//

dis wasn a punch or personal

~How you gonna bash USA when in Sweden all I gotta do is leech-fah-evidence, advance and beseech-ya-regiments, endin makin attempts to besiege-ya-president//

this was aight dawg u picken up a lil

~All cuz I deciphered ya code via ya speech-impediments, when I was high off speed-amphetamines, just armed with leaves-and-sentiments//

flowed nice hit nothin

~Im offerin a suggestion-fah-protection, although I feel obligated to deflate Maestro's erection-of-resurrection, itz time fah me to get to dissectin-ya-connection//

dawg da fuck was this? u better than this

~We got our own obese superman, with a spewing fountain-in-lip-tonite, encountering-kryptonite, ya think ya rhymes are phat but in reality they just ammounting-cellulite//

lol this was good

~Visual reached, I found-another-queer, U just lucky I cant 'find it in me' to end-ya-career, but still able to round-up-ya-fear, ass rape you and mend-up-ya-rear//

coulda done more with this end ya career shit

~I-bo's skillz bein put to tha test but itz on the rocks like drivin on swedish-roads, this swede-iz-old, 50+ battles you'd think a lead-was-known//

first half of the line was tight second half fell off

~End up in a hospital, I guess I blazed-ya-right, ya pissed off cuz I would grant Tone visitation-rights, Im hearin shouts from the body cast, Sin! Let him in! I gotta see my asian-tonight!//

dis was nice lol

~Manipulate the internet globally, to 'delete' ya career all I got to do is stroke-a-key, send ya ass back 'home' to tha northeast-g//[1]

keyboard punches is old but u flipped it nicely

~Push ya throne-back-tah-jersey, the 2nd exhibition of Cloud 9 ownage, Tones-attack-irks-me, even then I wont-lack-tha-mercy to laugh and watch you get thrown-back like mah-jersey//

this was tight ya best line...

dawg what happened? this verse was weak for u... a few punches that was aight maybe 2-3, personals didnt hit... had 1 or 2 good ones... multis was sick it seemed u focused on ya flow n scheme... a big NO NO... u can come better n u know it

Punches - I-bo
Personals - I-Bo
Multis - bout da same
Creativity - I-Bo

this was 1 sided to me I-Bo had the punches n personals sin didnt...

vote - I-Bo

peace

~1~
one man one mission

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2003, 11:09:31 PM »
dats koo.. then again i didnt 'label' my personal bars but they are still there.. every bar had some kinda personal in it for the most part..

lez finish the votin and i'll give some explanations on this battle..

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2003, 08:34:03 AM »
4-3 sinister is leading

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2003, 10:46:52 AM »
thanks for keepin the vote count amin.. lol

drop a vote for ya homie?

thats how we do..

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2003, 05:31:52 PM »
damn, this is what a hevyweight battle should be

i-bo - came dope as usal, tight all around, that lyrical part was sick, altho i didn't like layout

sin - imo sin had what it took to win. he came with a stright battle verse that had much harder personal punches then i-bo, also had a better multis

vote - sinister

Reservation, Bitch!!!

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2003, 05:32:31 PM »
aiight....

Challenger IBO:

I knew you were gonna make this shit hott... and the anticapation was worth the wait... you droped hot shit from the first bar..

fav line:

Running & hiding, unaware of my "masses-vital-range" - he's making "history" by bein a part of the "fastest-title-change"//

that was some fucking dope shit there... and i thought you would bring a punch like that too the table...

Sin: Current Heavy Wieght Champion

this shit was pure fire.... you knew you had to spit your best and i think you did... well thought out verse... something i would never take the time too do.. but this is probably one of the best verses ive ever seen dropped on wcc......

fav lines :
~End up in a hospital, I guess I blazed-ya-right, ya pissed off cuz I would grant Tone visitation-rights, Im hearin shouts from the body cast, Sin! Let him in! I gotta see my asian-tonight!//

this bar had me bawling....

Final Thought:

Sin came out on top.... the hard hitting punches and the verse was laced wit multis... IBO came wit that attacking style but i feel in the end he fell short of sin's stamina... i felt the long bars never grew tiring.....

vote:sin

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2003, 05:38:51 PM »
thanks yall 2..

6-3..

thats how we do..

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2003, 06:42:14 PM »
damn, this is what a hevyweight battle should be

i-bo - came dope as usal, tight all around, that lyrical part was sick, altho i didn't like layout

sin - imo sin had what it took to win. he came with a stright battle verse that had much harder personal punches then i-bo, also had a better multis

vote - sinister

cool

show me sinisters "better personals", not intending to start a beef, but as far as i can see, he didnt have many personals at all

i mean... i can stand loosing a match, but the causes that have been given here, it just pisses me off

im too complex
im using greek words (even though lyrical hiphop basicly is based on latin and greek words, such as syllables, metaphors etc)
i have bad flow (WTF??)
i have bad personals (even though sin had like 1 of them)
i have a bad layout (WTF??)
Sin had better personals (2xWTF??)

^^all that sounds like BULLSHIT... i just had to say that, im not the only one to think that

keep the vote(s) coming (even though its predictable were this battle is going)

« Last Edit: August 24, 2003, 07:14:32 PM by Maestro »

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2003, 07:17:28 PM »
I count 3 personals for Maestro, 1 for Sin. I don't count Maestro's first bar, maybe because I don't completely understand it, and he isn't really getting at him. The other 3 in the personal column are definitely personals tho. All I got for Sin is the asian line, maybe I just don't understand the other personals, if they are there.

Edit: if you really push it, you could count the swedish president line, but as maestro pointed out, it doesn't even make sense.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2003, 07:21:06 PM by NewJack »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2003, 07:24:52 PM »
I count 3 personals for Maestro, 1 for Sin. I don't count Maestro's first bar, maybe because I don't completely understand it, and he isn't really getting at him. The other 3 in the personal column are definitely personals tho. All I got for Sin is the asian line, maybe I just don't understand the other personals, if they are there.

Edit: if you really push it, you could count the swedish president line, but as maestro pointed out, it doesn't even make sense.

the asian one is not a personal, its more a personal towards tone, but he's not battling
the only personal he had was the one with me bashing usa

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2003, 07:31:09 PM »
Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe others are, but the way I determine a personal is if you can use the line against someone else. That, and it has to actually insult the person. So to be a personal, it must be a line that can only be used on this particular person, and it has to insult. Am I wrong in my definition?

He had another Swede line in there, but it didn't hit for me, so I don't count it. I didn't count the President one, because it was incorrect! The asian one was kind of pushing it, but it was 'personal' because he could only really use it against you.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2003, 07:34:26 PM »
Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe others are, but the way I determine a personal is if you can use the line against someone else. That, and it has to actually insult the person. So to be a personal, it must be a line that can only be used on this particular person, and it has to insult. Am I wrong in my definition?

He had another Swede line in there, but it didn't hit for me, so I don't count it. I didn't count the President one, because it was incorrect! The asian one was kind of pushing it, but it was 'personal' because he could only really use it against you.

if i for example would diss mdogg in this battle and say that its sinisters gay partner, it wouldnt be a personal, a personal must hit the target, not the people around. the tone punch could have been used towards ANYBODY in cloud9, therefore, its not a personal
« Last Edit: August 24, 2003, 07:36:27 PM by Maestro »