Author Topic: ~:: ·SiNiStEr· ~vS~ Maestro ::~ Heavyweight Challenge!!!  (Read 1314 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re:~:: ·SiNiStEr· ~vS~ Maestro ::~ Heavyweight Challenge!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2003, 02:48:07 PM »
lol@ whever maestro battles...someone who never posts here...comes an votes fa him...ah well only 1 of the voters look suspect this time...thats betta than usual...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2003, 03:14:33 PM »
im not one to bitch but here it is.. i have 0 personals?

~I-aint-seein-how you challenge me, I talked to overseer, my-cleavin's-allowed, U decomposin already, all I wanna hear from you is bye-Im-leavin-now//
aight.. maestro basically challenged me.. he said that i was the first person he was gonna battle.. bye im leavin now is referring to him bein the first guy on here and his time is up..

~How you gonna bash USA when in Sweden all I gotta do is leech-fah-evidence, advance and beseech-ya-regiments, endin makin attempts to besiege-ya-president//
first of all, i didnt know sweden had a 'king' and not a president, even so tell me king wouldnt be easier to rhyme with president in the same bars.. and maestro is always makin threads bashin USA in TOT

~All cuz I deciphered ya code via ya speech-impediments, when I was high off speed-amphetamines, just armed with leaves-and-sentiments//
aight, if yall listened to 'sit back relax' like i said in the beginning you would know that maestro has a heavy african accent, that where speech impediments come from.. was yall wondering why PHENOM dont rhyme with VENOM

~Im offerin a suggestion-fah-protection, although I feel obligated to deflate Maestro's erection-of-resurrection, itz time fah me to get to dissectin-ya-connection//
maybe im the only one who remembers his thread entitled 'maestro's resurrection'??

~Visual reached, I found-another-queer, U just lucky I cant 'find it in me' to end-ya-career, but still able to round-up-ya-fear, ass rape you and mend-up-ya-rear//
end ya career.. maestro is the only cat on here that actually has a career doin the real shit in audio..

~I-bo's skillz bein put to tha test but itz on the rocks like drivin on swedish-roads, this swede-iz-old, 50+ battles you'd think a lead-was-known//
HELLO who other than tone has participated in 50 PLUS BATTLES.. plus the swedish roads

~End up in a hospital, I guess I blazed-ya-right, ya pissed off cuz I would grant Tone visitation-rights, Im hearin shouts from the body cast, Sin! Let him in! I gotta see my asian-tonight!//
kru bashin..

~Manipulate the internet globally, to 'delete' ya career all I got to do is stroke-a-key, send ya ass back 'home' to tha northeast-g//[1]
i already made an explanantion for this one.. where is sweden? NORTHEAST of usa.. rest hopefully you can figure out..
sorry if i dont label every aspect in my verse

~~
ok.. maestros personals?
~ Sin's like a bad version of Maestro, with a "beta-rhyming-kit" - equipped with punches, more patterned than "zeta-claiming-six"//
how exactly is that a personal, calling me a bad version of him? throwin my name in there dont make it personal..

~ ~ Running & hiding, unaware of my "masses-vital-range" - he's making "history" by bein a part of the "fastest-title-change"//
he aint hittin me.. he's hittin the title

~ ~ Claiming multis? don’t fool yourself with "three-syllables-rhymes" - check my logs to learn to spit "real-flammable-mines"//
ok punch but do i really use 3 syllable rhymes? my last 3 verses i had at least one bar with 7 or 8 syllables..

~ ~ Its funny the way you're forced to "rip-styles" to "catch-a-win" - I "snatch-ya-chin", throwin you away like "garbage", just to "smack-ya-bin"//

if my rippin styles counts as a personal.. then so be it.. 1

~~

aiight, good battle yall...
Personals-Maestro
i just went over that..
Flow-Maestro
yeah agreeable..
Vocab-Maestro
questionable.. maestro may have used good vocab but that was all outside the multis
Metas-Draw
dont feel like goin over that right now..
Wordplay-Draw
ditto
Multies-Maestro
k that some wack shit.. in english.. (sorry maestro) half of his shit didnt rhyme.. plus he used about 2 multis a bar, mine was about 3 and alot of bars it carried over.. i know you look for the quality of the multis tone but cmon..

~~

i know this aint the best shit i dropped.. actually my internet went down that night, i went to the office (halfway across town) was down there too.. then came back cuz it was up again..
also i have lil scratch sheets where i write down random punches.. i left out alot of good personal punches on maestro.. e.g. only time you spittin venom is after suckin off poisonous-dicks.. but in the scramble i forgot about that.. thats my fault im just lettin ya know what up..

aight i just saw the last vote..

a big FUCK YOU to everyone who voted for maestro cuz obviously DONT KNOW SHIT about this..

yall can diss me.. yall can try and bash me.. but fuck that.. this a bunch of fuckin dickridin muthafuckaz and funny thing is that when i dropped my best.. tone didnt reply.. and fuckin dickridin happened with timelock and maestro when the verses look even..

FUCK YALL AND FUCK CLOUD 9.. all yall gon hear from me again..

-----------
i edited the wrong post.. i restored everything
 //Maestro
« Last Edit: August 26, 2003, 03:59:52 PM by Maestro »
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2003, 03:22:56 PM »
im not one to bitch but here it is.. i have 0 personals?

~I-aint-seein-how you challenge me, I talked to overseer, my-cleavin's-allowed, U decomposin already, all I wanna hear from you is bye-Im-leavin-now//
aight.. maestro basically challenged me.. he said that i was the first person he was gonna battle.. bye im leavin now is referring to him bein the first guy on here and his time is up..

~How you gonna bash USA when in Sweden all I gotta do is leech-fah-evidence, advance and beseech-ya-regiments, endin makin attempts to besiege-ya-president//
first of all, i didnt know sweden had a 'king' and not a president, even so tell me king wouldnt be easier to rhyme with president in the same bars.. and maestro is always makin threads bashin USA in TOT

~All cuz I deciphered ya code via ya speech-impediments, when I was high off speed-amphetamines, just armed with leaves-and-sentiments//
aight, if yall listened to 'sit back relax' like i said in the beginning you would know that maestro has a heavy african accent, that where speech impediments come from.. was yall wondering why PHENOM dont rhyme with VENOM

~Im offerin a suggestion-fah-protection, although I feel obligated to deflate Maestro's erection-of-resurrection, itz time fah me to get to dissectin-ya-connection//
maybe im the only one who remembers his thread entitled 'maestro's resurrection'??

~Visual reached, I found-another-queer, U just lucky I cant 'find it in me' to end-ya-career, but still able to round-up-ya-fear, ass rape you and mend-up-ya-rear//
end ya career.. maestro is the only cat on here that actually has a career doin the real shit in audio..

~I-bo's skillz bein put to tha test but itz on the rocks like drivin on swedish-roads, this swede-iz-old, 50+ battles you'd think a lead-was-known//
HELLO who other than tone has participated in 50 PLUS BATTLES.. plus the swedish roads

~End up in a hospital, I guess I blazed-ya-right, ya pissed off cuz I would grant Tone visitation-rights, Im hearin shouts from the body cast, Sin! Let him in! I gotta see my asian-tonight!//
kru bashin..

~Manipulate the internet globally, to 'delete' ya career all I got to do is stroke-a-key, send ya ass back 'home' to tha northeast-g//[1]
i already made an explanantion for this one.. where is sweden? NORTHEAST of usa.. rest hopefully you can figure out..

~~
ok.. maestros personals?
~ Sin's like a bad version of Maestro, with a "beta-rhyming-kit" - equipped with punches, more patterned than "zeta-claiming-six"//
how exactly is that a personal, calling me a bad version of him? throwin my name in there dont make it personal..

~ ~ Running & hiding, unaware of my "masses-vital-range" - he's making "history" by bein a part of the "fastest-title-change"//
he aint hittin me.. he's hittin the title

~ ~ Claiming multis? don’t fool yourself with "three-syllables-rhymes" - check my logs to learn to spit "real-flammable-mines"//
ok punch but do i really use 3 syllable rhymes? my last 3 verses i had at least one bar with 7 or 8 syllables..

~ ~ Its funny the way you're forced to "rip-styles" to "catch-a-win" - I "snatch-ya-chin", throwin you away like "garbage", just to "smack-ya-bin"//

if my rippin styles counts as a personal.. then so be it.. 1

~~

aiight, good battle yall...
Personals-Maestro
i just went over that..
Flow-Maestro
yeah agreeable..
Vocab-Maestro
questionable.. maestro may have used good vocab but that was all outside the multis
Metas-Draw
dont feel like goin over that right now..
Wordplay-Draw
ditto
Multies-Maestro
k that some wack shit.. in english.. (sorry maestro) half of his shit didnt rhyme.. plus he used about 2 multis a bar, mine was about 3 and alot of bars it carried over.. i know you look for the quality of the multis tone but cmon..

~~

i know this aint the best shit i dropped.. actually my internet went down that night, i went to the office (halfway across town) was down there too.. then came back cuz it was up again..
also i have lil scratch sheets where i write down random punches.. i left out alot of good personal punches on maestro.. e.g. only time you spittin venom is after suckin off poisonous-dicks.. but in the scramble i forgot about that.. thats my fault im just lettin ya know what up..

aight i just saw the last vote..

a big FUCK YOU to everyone who voted for maestro cuz obviously DONT KNOW SHIT about this..

yall can diss me.. yall can try and bash me.. but fuck that.. this a bunch of fuckin dickridin muthafuckaz and funny thing is that when i dropped my best.. tone didnt reply.. and fuckin dickridin happened with timelock and maestro when the verses look even..

FUCK YALL AND FUCK CLOUD 9.. all yall gon hear from me again..

lol@...."im not one to bitch...but lemme bitch for a second."

Sin man, probably the most veteran of rhymers who voted in here...voted for I-Bo. Do u respect Pr1mo's vote? He voted for I-bo. Most likely, for tha same reason I did.

As for yur multies...the reason i went AGAINST yours, is cus u have a tendency (as in this battle) to use (for example) a multie wit 8 syllables...and combine it with a multie with 6 syllables. Those arent multies, and jus mess up yur flow. Im not gonna dogg yur verse, it was good. But i felt I-Bo's more, i lost interest in yurs halfway through.

Anywayz, good battle frum both...peace

bez

« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2003, 03:30:29 PM »
dam sinister is peeved as fuck

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2003, 03:54:24 PM »
lol.. i'll pretend like i didnt even see that shit

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2003, 04:01:19 PM »
---------------------
first of, i didnt challenge you.. you challenged me.. remember?.. i told you that when i come back, you would be the first one i would battle.. and since you defeated tone, it became a title match

evidence "rhyme" with president.. not  king.. so actually, that "personal" is inaffective

~All cuz I decipheblack ya code via ya speech-impediments, when I was high off speed-amphetamines, just armed with leaves-and-sentiments//
very far fetched

omg.. the LAMEST attempt ive heard of

end what career?? is THAT a personal?? ?? ??.. btw...im not the only here to spit audio... timelock, nik, nazt, etc etc

swedish roads have no rocks... the highest mountain in sweden have 30% of mount mckinleys (however you spell that) dimension... innacurate facts,  - definatly not a personal

kru bashin..
so you gonna diss tone when you're battling me?.. whats the point? theres a diffrence between dissing my crew and dissing another mc in the crew,  - not a personal

so if i diss usa.. is it a personal?? ?? i thought a personal would be if im dising YOU

----------
not to mention i found vito'  vote kinda strange too....
« Last Edit: August 26, 2003, 04:52:49 PM by Maestro »

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2003, 04:02:23 PM »

and waht happened to all your 'personals' what happened to tones vote.. what happened to the fact that its kinda weird that you retire for about a year and only come at me with 1 personal AFTER I JUST BATTLED FOR THE TITLE AND THE CUP.. fuk yall dont see the big fuckin picture..

ima take a lil break from this thread.. FEEDBACK WELCOME

lemme hear what yal think

thats how we do..

Slim-x

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2003, 04:07:14 PM »

First Off Ya Both Where Hardcore.

Rate At 8.9

Post On Maestro

I Liked The Format If I Where To Bit Of Someone Post It Would Be Yours

"Personals" This Part Was Cool Cause It Started Right To Tha Point.

"Lyrical" Bringing more "heat" than Miami when sending "conduction-codes" - hacking his brain like Worm.Blaster, toggling "destruction-modes"

{~Punchez~} They Where Hardhitting

{~Outro~} Nice And To Tha Point

Maestro: Post

{~Personals~}
~ Sin’s like a bad version of Maestro, with a "beta-rhyming-kit" - equipped with punches, more patterned than "zeta-claiming-six"// *1
~ Running & hiding, unaware of my "masses-vital-range" - he's making "history" by bein a part of the "fastest-title-change"// *2
~ Claiming multis? don’t fool yourself with "three-syllables-rhymes" - check my logs to learn to spit "real-flammable-mines"// (mines as in landmines) *3
~ Its funny the way you're forced to "rip-styles" to "catch-a-win" - I "snatch-ya-chin", throwin you away like "garbage", just to "smack-ya-bin"//*4

{~Lyrical~}
~ Bringing more "heat" than Miami when sending "conduction-codes" - hacking his brain like Worm.Blaster, toggling "destruction-modes"//
~ 'Blinding his rhymes', he cant see me, like he "met-invisible-man - telepathically, infiltratin infrastructures, to rip his "meta-physical-can"//
~ I "let-my-impeccable-plan", rip his 'face of' quicker than "Nicolas-Cage" - kickin his ass off a plane, like watching "Icarus'-staged"// *5
~ My "intellectual-forces" "with-impeccable-courses" - makes him 'gallop of the track' like "incompatible-horses"//

{~Punchez~}
~ Racing towards each over, Sin avoids "the-collision-course" - cuz even with an army, he couldn’t stop my "de-molition-force"//
~ Bars way "above" his level when Maestro’s aiming "meta-forces" - killing Sin rawer than TX with deadly "meta-morphic"// *6
~ I'll "let-tha-loss-hit" like iron bricks, "dipped-in-venom" - even if he were Copperfield, he couldn’t  "trick-this-phenom"//
~ Only way he's "above" me is when "accepting-my-uppercut" - i could come half assed on this battle, still "affecting-this-fuckin-nut"//

{~Outro~}
~ Sin be "crawlin" like a coward ,when Maestro's "extracting-his-spine"//
~ Causing more chaos than turbulences, when "inflicting-these-crimes"//
~ Giving him a 'licence of an astronaut' by sending his ass "through-tha-cloudz"//
~ Sin's loosin this game, with mic skills like bad wrestlers talkin "to-the-crowds"//

-----------------------------------------------
*1 zeta is the sixth letter in greek alphabet
*2 He've been a champ for around 1 week
*3 I've told him before, he need to work on his multis
*4 When battling Tone, he adapted his style partly, and he admitted that himself
*5 Icarus - Greek mythology, the man who wanted to fly to reach the sun with home made wings, but they melted and he fell and died
*6 Meta is greek and can be translated to: over, above, meta-morphic (metamorphosis) means "transformation"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You Had A Cool Flow And Fo Real It Was good

Tha Best Part Is ~My brainstormz cause tidal-waves, submit Maestro a victim to upload and get his vitals-razed, have ya illiterate ass subject tah what my recital-says//
~Obfuscate ya holy being at an obtuse-rate, ya clutched in the grasps of sin, to-lose-is-gay so I made painstaking efforts for you to-lose-this-way//

·SiNiStEr·: Post

~My brainstormz cause tidal-waves, submit Maestro a victim to upload and get his vitals-razed, have ya illiterate ass subject tah what my recital-says//
~Obfuscate ya holy being at an obtuse-rate, ya clutched in the grasps of sin, to-lose-is-gay so I made painstaking efforts for you to-lose-this-way//
~I see hes-in-mah-perception, time fah seizin-a-connection, trap and slice u in bits, Im cleavin-ya-section, niches-is-ya-destination like feces-in-mah-rectum//
~We got our own obese superman, with a spewing fountain-in-lip-tonite, encountering-kryptonite, ya think ya rhymes are phat but in reality they just ammounting-cellulite//
~Push ya throne-back-tah-jersey, the 2nd exhibition of Cloud 9 ownage, Tones-attack-irks-me, even then I wont-lack-tha-mercy to laugh and watch you get thrown-back like mah-jersey//

Vote Gos to 4 Maestro

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2003, 04:11:00 PM »

and waht happened to all your 'personals' what happened to tones vote.. what happened to the fact that its kinda weird that you retire for about a year and only come at me with 1 personal AFTER I JUST BATTLED FOR THE TITLE AND THE CUP.. fuk yall dont see the big fuckin picture..

ima take a lil break from this thread.. FEEDBACK WELCOME

lemme hear what yal think

i think u lost on a fair one...and are having a hard time dealing with it. You only had tha title for a fukin week or so, and yur lettin it feed yur ego already. I liked yur shit man, and i told u it was good...i have seen better frum u. Ive seen better frum I-Bo also. But it isnt like i was the only voter here....7 people felt he won. Shit, it aint like u battlin some no name rookie...Maestro was beatin people before i even got here, and he's beatin me twice i think. So is it that unbelievable that u lost? Nope....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2003, 04:13:11 PM »
^^im sorry, make that 8...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2003, 04:27:06 PM »
how the fuck you gon say that the 'title is going to my head' cuz im fighting a loss..

how ignorant it is to say somethin like that..

i could give a FUCK LESS if i had the title or not.. just this is bullshit if i gonna lose i wanna lose fair.. i already took the belt out my sig i dont care.

i find it weird that maestro sends up a post sayin he dont like losin or w/e and 2 people come out the shadows..

im not that mad now but a rematch is in store.

thats how we do..

ONETIME

« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2003, 04:30:53 PM »

First Off Ya Both Where Hardcore.

Rate At 8.9

Post On Maestro

I Liked The Format If I Where To Bit Of Someone Post It Would Be Yours

"Personals" This Part Was Cool Cause It Started Right To Tha Point.

"Lyrical" Bringing more "heat" than Miami when sending "conduction-codes" - hacking his brain like Worm.Blaster, toggling "destruction-modes"

{~Punchez~} They Where Hardhitting

{~Outro~} Nice And To Tha Point

Maestro: Post

{~Personals~}
~ Sin’s like a bad version of Maestro, with a "beta-rhyming-kit" - equipped with punches, more patterned than "zeta-claiming-six"// *1
~ Running & hiding, unaware of my "masses-vital-range" - he's making "history" by bein a part of the "fastest-title-change"// *2
~ Claiming multis? don’t fool yourself with "three-syllables-rhymes" - check my logs to learn to spit "real-flammable-mines"// (mines as in landmines) *3
~ Its funny the way you're forced to "rip-styles" to "catch-a-win" - I "snatch-ya-chin", throwin you away like "garbage", just to "smack-ya-bin"//*4

{~Lyrical~}
~ Bringing more "heat" than Miami when sending "conduction-codes" - hacking his brain like Worm.Blaster, toggling "destruction-modes"//
~ 'Blinding his rhymes', he cant see me, like he "met-invisible-man - telepathically, infiltratin infrastructures, to rip his "meta-physical-can"//
~ I "let-my-impeccable-plan", rip his 'face of' quicker than "Nicolas-Cage" - kickin his ass off a plane, like watching "Icarus'-staged"// *5
~ My "intellectual-forces" "with-impeccable-courses" - makes him 'gallop of the track' like "incompatible-horses"//

{~Punchez~}
~ Racing towards each over, Sin avoids "the-collision-course" - cuz even with an army, he couldn’t stop my "de-molition-force"//
~ Bars way "above" his level when Maestro’s aiming "meta-forces" - killing Sin rawer than TX with deadly "meta-morphic"// *6
~ I'll "let-tha-loss-hit" like iron bricks, "dipped-in-venom" - even if he were Copperfield, he couldn’t  "trick-this-phenom"//
~ Only way he's "above" me is when "accepting-my-uppercut" - i could come half assed on this battle, still "affecting-this-fuckin-nut"//

{~Outro~}
~ Sin be "crawlin" like a coward ,when Maestro's "extracting-his-spine"//
~ Causing more chaos than turbulences, when "inflicting-these-crimes"//
~ Giving him a 'licence of an astronaut' by sending his ass "through-tha-cloudz"//
~ Sin's loosin this game, with mic skills like bad wrestlers talkin "to-the-crowds"//

-----------------------------------------------
*1 zeta is the sixth letter in greek alphabet
*2 He've been a champ for around 1 week
*3 I've told him before, he need to work on his multis
*4 When battling Tone, he adapted his style partly, and he admitted that himself
*5 Icarus - Greek mythology, the man who wanted to fly to reach the sun with home made wings, but they melted and he fell and died
*6 Meta is greek and can be translated to: over, above, meta-morphic (metamorphosis) means "transformation"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You Had A Cool Flow And Fo Real It Was good

Tha Best Part Is ~My brainstormz cause tidal-waves, submit Maestro a victim to upload and get his vitals-razed, have ya illiterate ass subject tah what my recital-says//

·SiNiStEr·: Post

~My brainstormz cause tidal-waves, submit Maestro a victim to upload and get his vitals-razed, have ya illiterate ass subject tah what my recital-says//
~I see hes-in-mah-perception, time fah seizin-a-connection, trap and slice u in bits, Im cleavin-ya-section, niches-is-ya-destination like feces-in-mah-rectum//
~We got our own obese superman, with a spewing fountain-in-lip-tonite, encountering-kryptonite, ya think ya rhymes are phat but in reality they just ammounting-cellulite//
~Push ya throne-back-tah-jersey, the 2nd exhibition of Cloud 9 ownage, Tones-attack-irks-me, even then I wont-lack-tha-mercy to laugh and watch you get thrown-back like mah-jersey//

Vote Gos to 4 Maestro

WHAT IN THE WORLD HAS GOTTEN INTO THIS GUY  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2003, 04:43:33 PM »
how the fuck you gon say that the 'title is going to my head' cuz im fighting a loss..

i could give a FUCK LESS if i had the title or not.. just this is bullshit if i gonna lose i wanna lose fair.. i already took the belt out my sig i dont care.

i find it weird that maestro sends up a post sayin he dont like losin or w/e and 2 people come out the shadows..

so you mean that primo dropped a bitch vote?? that other cat Amin, you're the one who asked him to vote.., i asked tone to vote.. i mean.. crew votes were allowed.. right?

this aint boxing.... you're not getting a rematch anytime soon.. other mc's are in line.. enter the queue
« Last Edit: August 26, 2003, 04:54:34 PM by Maestro »

Slim-x

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2003, 04:46:44 PM »

Let Me Know When To Vote

And When My Battle Is Done Vote In Mine.

Kevin Knight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2003, 05:04:00 PM »

tha only reason i mentioned tha title goin to yur head...is cus it seem like u actin like theres no way Maestro won that. If thas tha case, youre saying your verse was THAT much better then his? lol. I thought it was close, which is why u received 6 votes. But he still won by tha voters. Vito voted for u, is that a bitch vote too? No...of course it aint, cus he voted in yur favor. Fuk tryna create controversy ova this. You lost dogg. Im coo wit u n shit, but letz not make it bigga then it is...