Author Topic: eminem - mosh *link*  (Read 368 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: eminem - mosh *link*
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2004, 09:11:23 AM »
Goddamn. That was some boring shit. His guest spots after The Eminem Show (other than Lean Back) have been dope in my opinion, but two out of two released tracks from the new album have straight up sucked... :-\ Man I hope we don't have to witness someone falling off HARD...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2004, 09:23:31 AM »
The track is kinda  :sleep:
However, the sped up version is pretty dope, sounds a lot better.. especially considering the beat is only in 60% quality..
Hopefully Green Lantern accidentally hit the "Speed" wheel when playing it..  :-\

I just put it in Cool Edit and increased the speed by 20% ... god dammit the real version sounds lika screwed track LOL...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2004, 09:28:15 AM »
Am I right? Do I remember this beat from some Eminem-commercial announcing the coming of Encore in a mysterious way?

Flashes of Eminem on a tv, a little noise and then this beat comes through.

Pretty goddamn boring song if you ask me but hey, I'm not the one to support anti-Bush songs anyway. But still, as a rap song it's pretty wack anyway if you ask me. Eminem can't manage to get me to really pay attention to what he's got to say.

I'm not buying Encore anyway, and Eminem has only just proved me right once again.