Author Topic: What am i hearing? Gays arent normal people? WTF u talkin bout  (Read 1411 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:What am i hearing? Gays arent normal people? WTF u talkin bout
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2003, 12:03:22 AM »
*notices how nobody hates on the open female bisexual....*

kick ass album

mauzip

« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2003, 12:42:11 AM »
you are soooooooo ignorant. it's a fact that hiv is easier to get by anal sex. plus the fact that for anal sex you need stonger condoms and in a country like america (which is a big part of the western world) where homosexuality is still not totally accepted, it's not strange that such a big number of hiv patients is homosexual. am i too smart for you or are you too dumb for me?

what? i dont understand anything yuou said?  except that i am ignorant and dumb? But i dont know how you came up with that conclussion?  If you read over what you wrote, none of it makes sense, i really can't make out what you are talking about, no punctuation and your sentences are not finished before they start flowing into a new sentence.

With conversation skills like that I doubt you're 'smarter than me'.

You just re-inforced everything that I said and then called me dumb...I'm confused.

And if you think its ignorant to not support your views, then you're just as ignorant for not supporting mine.

Tech...yeah I feel about the same way as you, you pretty much summed it up...

i was referring to this:

80% of all aids & HIV patients in the western world are HOMOSEXUAL MEN. That is a fact, and you don't need any more proof that it is a filthy dirty unhealthy disguisting thing to do.

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2003, 02:36:32 AM »
*notices how nobody hates on the open female bisexual....*

i had my share of ridicule from the board when i first joined... you can check under the SN PinkTowelGirl... and i think i had some pro-gay propaganda... but i am not even like that anymore.. i am not sure of my sexuality really...  :-[

Don Seer

« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2003, 02:46:17 AM »
you are soooooooo ignorant. it's a fact that hiv is easier to get by anal sex. plus the fact that for anal sex you need stonger condoms and in a country like america (which is a big part of the western world) where homosexuality is still not totally accepted, it's not strange that such a big number of hiv patients is homosexual. am i too smart for you or are you too dumb for me?

what? i dont understand anything yuou said?  except that i am ignorant and dumb? But i dont know how you came up with that conclussion?  If you read over what you wrote, none of it makes sense, i really can't make out what you are talking about, no punctuation and your sentences are not finished before they start flowing into a new sentence.

With conversation skills like that I doubt you're 'smarter than me'.

You just re-inforced everything that I said and then called me dumb...I'm confused.

And if you think its ignorant to not support your views, then you're just as ignorant for not supporting mine.

Tech...yeah I feel about the same way as you, you pretty much summed it up...

i was referring to this:

80% of all aids & HIV patients in the western world are HOMOSEXUAL MEN. That is a fact, and you don't need any more proof that it is a filthy dirty unhealthy disguisting thing to do.

isnt that more due to promiscuity rather than anything else tho?

like some stupid people out there still think only gay people get aids from sleeping around...