Author Topic: Ever Wonder??  (Read 239 times)

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
Ever Wonder??
« on: August 15, 2003, 07:29:38 AM »
do ya'll ever wonder that god will show up one day?what if he wasnt what u expected him to be?? i just read this today

May the glory of the lord endure
forever;May the lord be glad in his works
he looks upon the earth,became defilied by their works,
and wanted in there crimes.

and the  lord grew angry with his people
and abbhorred in his inheritance

« Last Edit: August 15, 2003, 07:40:25 AM by Blood Rain »

Don Seer

Re:Ever Wonder??
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2003, 07:38:29 AM »
i dont believe in god..

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2003, 08:24:57 AM »
do ya'll ever wonder that god will show up one day? what if he wasnt what u expected him to be??

I'm waiting for something major to happen like Aliens landing on the Mojave Desert ;D

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2003, 08:45:21 AM »
 It is all very easy to sey "I don't  believe in God" and dole out all that crap.. being atheist and all...
 First of all we need to understand the Meaning of the term "God"..

The most plausible and persuasive idea employed by non-believers is to declare that everything is a "consequence".. okay i buy it.. but will someone plz tell me who made the first move in this "game of consequences"? Is there sombody watchin' out there enjoyin' this game in which all that we percieve by our consious mind r just game-pieces? Can sombody tell me what was bfore the "Big Bang"? Or is it just that the world that we percieve as it is, is sumthing quite different?? and all the Laws that we understand till now to be the "undisputable truth" are just the fallacies of another human mind??....
  well plainly speaking.. we do not know... WE DONT UNDERSTAND....

And when we do not understand such things... we turn to sumone whom we think understands... and this of course gives us a kind of security.. and this Sumone is GOD....

Even the gr8test of the gr8 intellectuals were devout believers.. Why?? was it that they didn't understand sumthing? and whom would they turn to if they didnt??
isnt the answer obvious??

Well.. frankly.. as long as a human realises this fact that there r constraints to his limits of understanding.. if he remains humble.. he'll believe in god...
 At this moment in human history only an overconfident, dumbass can afford to be a disbeliever...

At the same time we must also reealize that the meaning of the term GOD may assume an altogether different meaning as the human civilization develops and progresses...

It surely doesn't have the same meaning as it had a Millineum bfore.. and there's a lot of chance its fundamental definition may change drastically in say another century...

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2003, 06:46:11 PM »
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......