Author Topic: church  (Read 185 times)

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
church
« on: August 15, 2003, 07:31:41 AM »
what kind of church do u go to, i go to catholic church every sunday, does anybody know if theres a church for like every country out there??anyway why do we go to church? wtf is the meaning of it?  we just go there to sit and stand up staring at the same stuff over and over
« Last Edit: August 15, 2003, 07:35:24 AM by Blood Rain »

Don Seer

Re:church
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2003, 07:38:04 AM »
When young i was christened and sent to sunday school... i was christended as part of the Church Of England. got the hell out asap.. never liked it ;)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2003, 08:27:26 AM »
lol i never chose a religion for myself...

...my grandmother was catholic...grandmother was protestant...otherside grandparents were jehovah witness...

...my parents chose not to pick a specific religion...

..i went to a church of england school...the local church we went to however was catholic... CofE is some kind of weird mix of catholic and christian..

...i nearly went to a catholic uni but decided although it was one of the top institutions id rather now have to convert to a religion again for the sake of education...

...so im agnostic  ;D

eS El Duque

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2003, 11:26:16 AM »
i went to a christian baptist church  8)

now that im old enough to look after myself (so my parents say lol)...i have the choice of going or not...when its football season, i don't go...when football season is gone...i go ;D

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2003, 02:31:08 PM »
what kind of church do u go to, i go to catholic church every sunday, does anybody know if theres a church for like every country out there??anyway why do we go to church? wtf is the meaning of it?  we just go there to sit and stand up staring at the same stuff over and over
yep i attend the catholic church...i been confirmed and everything..all i need now is to get married in the church to complete my sacarments...  ;D

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2003, 09:28:04 AM »

yep i attend the catholic church...i been confirmed and everything..all i need now is to get married in the church to complete my sacarments...  ;D

same

pappy

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2003, 11:59:20 AM »
catholic,  baptized, received communion,  an confirmed catholic

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2003, 05:43:24 AM »
im not a church kinda guy, im half jewish, and i dont believe in religion, but i go easter and christmas with my grandmother, it brings her joy

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2003, 09:19:00 PM »
not heavy into religion but i believe in a lot of Islam beliefs. i'm actually thinking about joining the Nation but i dont know if they'd accept a white guy........

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

hypnotic

• Lil Geezy
  • TO LIVE & DIE IN LA
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2003, 09:40:06 PM »
if you dont know why ur there, then why go?  I believe in God and read the bible, but don't feel I need to attend church cuz when I did go all people do is try to judge you and tell you how to live your life.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2003, 01:19:57 PM »
I never visited the church for a religious reason.I did sometimes visit to sneakily ring the bells though. 8)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..