Author Topic: Deathrows Inside Out compilation EXISTS! Someones got it  (Read 5653 times)

jmix

Re: Deathrows Inside Out compilation EXISTS! Someones got it
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2016, 03:14:50 PM »
Wow this is awesome!!!!  I have to get my hands on that Soopafly track somehow!!  50 sac!!  I knew it was out there!!  Sounds so dope.  Actually all the snippets sound really good.  Hope this gets out someday, i really liked this era of death row.
you will. If that supreme faggot omar posted clips, then YOU know its been sold to 25-30 people

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2016, 06:26:35 AM »
Wow this is awesome!!!!  I have to get my hands on that Soopafly track somehow!!  50 sac!!  I knew it was out there!!  Sounds so dope.  Actually all the snippets sound really good.  Hope this gets out someday, i really liked this era of death row.
you will. If that supreme faggot omar posted clips, then YOU know its been sold to 25-30 people

That's good to hear.  Many people have slid me dope Soopafly songs under the radar for years and I have kept my mouth shut the whole time.  Hopefully someone out there can do the same with this 50 Sac song. 

jmix

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2016, 08:42:09 PM »

That's good to hear.  Many people have slid me dope Soopafly songs under the radar for years and I have kept my mouth shut the whole time.  Hopefully someone out there can do the same with this 50 Sac song. 

I feel as if you may have a personal stake in such things. just an observation.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2016, 11:16:55 PM »
Remember when Deathrow were releasing Inside Out? but it never got released in 1999? Well after years of me thinking the tracklist was false and some of those tracks didnt exist. I maybe wrong.

Someone posted the following at Tha row's site. He does some kind of work for Danny Boy and must have the album. 'Against All Odds' was on disc 2 of Inside Out, it's one of the songs that never leaked. I really want 'Bitch Dogg' by Swoop G and C Style... anyway... here's the dealio...

http://www.deathrowrecords.net/1/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5539

Johnny_J

hey does anyone have danny boys track against all odds i cant seem to find it on kazaa, its off the inside out compilation

DBSoul

That's a song that nobody has heard. It's not on Kazaa and unfortunately never will be. It's a good song, real soulful.

Here's a line from it, "Youve gotta believe, Against all odds theres a place for you to shine. Something inside is calling your name, cause it's your time to fly, reach for the sky and don't be afraid, whenever you fall down, just get up and try, never let it die".

Take care.
this song leaked years ago...??? 
You realized you quoted a post from almost 13 years ago, right?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2016, 08:13:25 AM »

I do.  I must have every song that THE MAN has ever made.  Especially the old school Death Row/Doggystyle Records stuff.  That's when he was really checking bitches hard with the pimp hand.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2016, 02:13:09 PM »
jmix the man thats brings us dope interviews, if you have it please leak it to us homie

also whats ur next interviews u have lined up?

Okka

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2016, 03:18:32 AM »

I do.  I must have every song that THE MAN has ever made.  Especially the old school Death Row/Doggystyle Records stuff.  That's when he was really checking bitches hard with the pimp hand.

Check your PM's.

Mietek23

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2016, 04:03:13 AM »
What was the final tracklist for the project? There were couple ones floating around - someone can name all the tracks playing in these snippets from bomb1st?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2016, 07:27:02 AM »
What was the final tracklist for the project? There were couple ones floating around - someone can name all the tracks playing in these snippets from bomb1st?

From what I heard in the snippets: Death Row intro, Late Night, What's the Deal, an alternate version of Because of you Girl, Fifty Sac, Just Touch Me, Han Cuff Ya Hoes, Fiend To A Pipe, What's The Deal, and some R&B song which I'm guessing is July Halloween by 6 feet deep, there's some song with Michele on it and I "think" VK, which isn't on this tracklist, so I'm not sure what song that is. 

There are only a few songs on the tracklist that haven't been leaked/released on some project.  I have 90% of the songs on here already....unfortunately 50 Sac is one of them that has never leaked.  
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 07:59:49 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2016, 07:58:41 AM »

Track No. Track/Artist
1 Death Row Intro Tha Realest - Unleaked 
2 Late Night 2Pac w/ DJ Quik - Leaked 
3 Whats The Deal Chocolate Bandit - ON Gang Related Sdtk, remixed on CB's album 
4 Only Because Of U Daz Dillinger w/ Outlawz & Tha Realest - on C2K, original with EDI leaked 
5 Going Back ToCali Top Dogg - On Gang Related Sdtk
6 Easy To Be A Soldier When There Tha Realest - On C2K
7 With Me Tonight Jewell - leaked
8 Fifty Sac Soopafly - unleaked
9 We Dont Love Em Top Dogg - On C2K
10 They Wanna Be Like Us Tha Realest w/ Top Dogg  - On C2K
11 Unconditional Love 2Pac - 2Pac's Greatest hits
12 Memory Lane Jewell - unleaked

DISC 2

Track No. Track/Artist
1 Your Fucked - Intro Jewell/Tha Realest - Unleaked
2 Snoop Dogg/Bitch Dogg Swoop w/ Lil' C-style  - unleaked
3 Just Touch Me Chocolate Bandit - On CB's album
4 July Halloween 6 feet  - unleaked
5 Who Do U Believe In 2Pac w/Kadafi, Big Pimpin - released on 2pac album
6 68 And I Owe You 1 Jewell & The 68 Girls  - unleaked
7 Han Cuff Ya Hoes Top Dogg w/ Tha Realest - unleaked
8 Gotta Love A Gangsta Tha Realest & Scarface  - on C2K
9 Cry For Me Die For U Tha Realest w/ Top Dogg & Sheeba Black - leaked on Top Dogg album project 
10 I'm Commin' Home Tha Realest  - On c2k
11 Against All Odds Danny Boy  - leaked
12 Fiend To A Pipe Young Soldierz  - unleaked

Now it sounds like there might be some alternate mixes of already released songs in the snippets.  I know the original version of THEY WANNA BE LIKE US had Chocolate Bandit on it, and they took him off for the C2K version, so the Inside Out version might still have him on it. 

Also, I have a promo CD of IT MIGHT SOUND CRAZY REMIX with UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and both tracks say they were taken from the Inside Out Compilation.  So I'm not sure if the IT MIGHT SOUND CRAZY RMX was a last minute addition or removal.

But for the most part, the only songs not leaked are mostly the R&B songs and the intros.  Only ones of any note I'm waiting for is 50 Sac, Snoop Dogg/Bitch Dogg and Hancuff Ya Hoes. 

JonnyTanna

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2016, 01:43:48 PM »
The guys at Bomb1st have both Chronic 2000 and Inside Out, if I didn't lose that CD, I could have showed you all a photo Jon Hyland sent me back in 2001 of some weird (but bloody cool) Chronic 2000 promotional material where the case of the album looked like a cigar box

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2016, 01:22:22 AM »

Track No. Track/Artist
1 Death Row Intro Tha Realest - Unleaked 
2 Late Night 2Pac w/ DJ Quik - Leaked 
3 Whats The Deal Chocolate Bandit - ON Gang Related Sdtk, remixed on CB's album 
4 Only Because Of U Daz Dillinger w/ Outlawz & Tha Realest - on C2K, original with EDI leaked 
5 Going Back ToCali Top Dogg - On Gang Related Sdtk
6 Easy To Be A Soldier When There Tha Realest - On C2K
7 With Me Tonight Jewell - leaked
8 Fifty Sac Soopafly - unleaked
9 We Dont Love Em Top Dogg - On C2K
10 They Wanna Be Like Us Tha Realest w/ Top Dogg  - On C2K
11 Unconditional Love 2Pac - 2Pac's Greatest hits
12 Memory Lane Jewell - unleaked

DISC 2

Track No. Track/Artist
1 Your Fucked - Intro Jewell/Tha Realest - Unleaked
2 Snoop Dogg/Bitch Dogg Swoop w/ Lil' C-style  - unleaked
3 Just Touch Me Chocolate Bandit - On CB's album
4 July Halloween 6 feet  - unleaked
5 Who Do U Believe In 2Pac w/Kadafi, Big Pimpin - released on 2pac album
6 68 And I Owe You 1 Jewell & The 68 Girls  - unleaked
7 Han Cuff Ya Hoes Top Dogg w/ Tha Realest - unleaked
8 Gotta Love A Gangsta Tha Realest & Scarface  - on C2K
9 Cry For Me Die For U Tha Realest w/ Top Dogg & Sheeba Black - leaked on Top Dogg album project 
10 I'm Commin' Home Tha Realest  - On c2k
11 Against All Odds Danny Boy  - leaked
12 Fiend To A Pipe Young Soldierz  - unleaked

Now it sounds like there might be some alternate mixes of already released songs in the snippets.  I know the original version of THEY WANNA BE LIKE US had Chocolate Bandit on it, and they took him off for the C2K version, so the Inside Out version might still have him on it. 

Also, I have a promo CD of IT MIGHT SOUND CRAZY REMIX with UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and both tracks say they were taken from the Inside Out Compilation.  So I'm not sure if the IT MIGHT SOUND CRAZY RMX was a last minute addition or removal.

But for the most part, the only songs not leaked are mostly the R&B songs and the intros.  Only ones of any note I'm waiting for is 50 Sac, Snoop Dogg/Bitch Dogg and Hancuff Ya Hoes. 

Actually, there's tons of original / alternate versions in Inside Out Compilation we didn't hear.
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2016, 06:26:57 AM »
Oh I'm sure there are.  As with any compilation, I'm sure there's plenty that didn't make the final tracklist.  Ever since Inside Out was pulled from shelves, I've heard rumors of certain people who grabbed it off store shelves before the recall, it was released as an lp (record) early before it was pulled, etc, etc....over the last near 20 years been hearing those rumors.  But no one can produce anything.  Finally these snippets leak proving at least someone got a hold a some of the songs.  Probably from a promo or a studio CD.  I still don't believe this was ever pressed with artwork and everything and hit the shelves anywhere in the US.  I was at the store the day it was supposed to drop and no one had anything or any clue.  Even the little mom and pop shops that got everything back in the day didn't have it. 

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2016, 07:08:57 AM »
Oh I'm sure there are.  As with any compilation, I'm sure there's plenty that didn't make the final tracklist.  Ever since Inside Out was pulled from shelves, I've heard rumors of certain people who grabbed it off store shelves before the recall, it was released as an lp (record) early before it was pulled, etc, etc....over the last near 20 years been hearing those rumors.  But no one can produce anything.  Finally these snippets leak proving at least someone got a hold a some of the songs.  Probably from a promo or a studio CD.  I still don't believe this was ever pressed with artwork and everything and hit the shelves anywhere in the US.  I was at the store the day it was supposed to drop and no one had anything or any clue.  Even the little mom and pop shops that got everything back in the day didn't have it. 

Exactly. Ur right. Here the CD we talkin bout today... (perhaps we gonna be able to buy it)

« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 07:11:07 AM by donfathaimmortal »
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2016, 09:03:47 AM »

Exactly. Ur right. Here the CD we talkin bout today... (perhaps we gonna be able to buy it)

That would be nice to make it available.....every year that goes by, the fan base of people that want this sort of thing diminishes.  Could you imagine if someone sold this as a project 10/15 years ago?  Would have been hot.  Now I bet less than 50 people would pony up any kind of money for this.  It's sad really.  All these old unreleased songs people are holding onto, every year they depreciate in value more and more.  Even the 2Pac songs, hardly anyone under 25 even cares about 2Pac or would be checking for any kind of his new music.  The older fans grow up, have families, move on to other things.  Case in point, this forum where all the old school hip hop heads reside, only a handful of people even commented in this thread or showed any kind of enthusiasm about it.  If people in this forum aren't excited about this, best believe no one else is getting excited.