Author Topic: Deathrows Inside Out compilation EXISTS! Someones got it  (Read 5647 times)

Sccit

Re: Deathrows Inside Out compilation EXISTS! Someones got it
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2016, 12:28:20 PM »
U know there's still some people who would sell their left testicle for it tho

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2016, 02:56:00 PM »
U know there's still some people who would sell their left testicle for it tho

Yeah probably a handful of people would....but a far cry from what they could have got back in the day if they made a project out of it.  Of course back then Death Row (or their estate holders) might have been more in their face about it. 

Okka

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2016, 03:05:31 PM »
This will leak eventually, just like most unreleased Death Row projects. I only really wanna hear "Fifty Sac" and "Snoop Dogg/Bitch Dogg".

V2DHeart

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2016, 03:33:16 PM »
Looking at the age of the material and the certainty of the project, the enigma surrounding it and given that this was a project created to usher in the 'new era'; $150 seems like a reasonable price.

Maybe someone should gather up a list of all the interested parties. I'm sure if this gains at least x50 people who are interested, it would find its way onto a link
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 08:02:43 AM by Don Seer »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2016, 09:12:42 PM »
A price point that you could actually get a decent amount of buyers?  Probably 15 to 20 bucks. Just do digital download and forego hardcopies so you don't have to mess with shipping 

Personally 20.00 would be the most I'd pay for a project like this, and mainly because of the Soopafly song for me. Alot of the project has been released/leaked already so you'd really only be paying for a handful of songs. And it looks like Snoop Dogg/bitch Dogg was removed, which is the song i think most people wanted.

10/15 years ago you probably could have got 50 bucks a pop for it.

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2016, 05:21:11 AM »
I'd pay about tree fiddy.

In Yen that is

Quadruple OG

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2016, 07:47:07 AM »
Nobody gives a shit about snippets anymore nor is anyone fiending for unreleased DR from that era.

V2DHeart

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2016, 10:00:06 AM »
Looking at the age of the material and the certainty of the project, the enigma surrounding it and given that this was a project created to usher in the 'new era'; $150 seems like a reasonable price.

Maybe someone should gather up a list of all the interested parties. I'm sure if this gains at least x50 people who are interested, it would find its way onto a link
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2016, 10:58:35 AM »

50 people paying 150.00 each for a link??  Never going to happen, that isn't realistic at all.  Again, how many songs on this project are actually unleaked/unreleased?  There are 24 songs on the album, but over half we've already heard or been released.  I count about 10 unheards.  I figure boils down to about 15.00 per song at your price of actual unheard songs. Of which, 2 are intros.  Way too much.  Now if someone would offer the remixed Dre songs and the few other unheards off the OG Chronic 2000 album with this project, you might get some more interest.  

Should've offered this project up 10/15 years ago and you would have got some decent money.  I don't want to discount what you have, it's a neat little collection of songs, but the ship has pretty much sailed at this point.  Salvage what you can and get something for it before it leaks.  Remember all the FTP releases, those are leaked everywhere now.  This will be the same way eventually.  

15 to 20.00 for the project and you'll get some interest and probably get it done.  Otherwise, I'm with the camp thinking this will leak eventually for free.  Hell, I've waited 20 years for this, what's another 5 or 10 years at this point honestly?  Someone will leak it by then and what you have will be worth nothing.  I'm a patient man.  

First rule of investing, know when to hold on to what you have and know when to sell when it's time.  The value is not going to increase the longer you hold on to them, the value of these songs are dropping every year. (Not saying you in particular have the songs, just saying 'you' in general to whomever might be holding onto them).

I wouldn't be surprised if a whole slew of Death Row material gets leaked in the years to come.  The Death Row material keeps changing hands, going to new companies, technology improves, etc.  Best believe people at WideAwake copied a ton of stuff and have it in their own collections.  Will the new owners keep the songs as tightly locked away?  Probably not.  The more hands the songs go through, the greater the chance of them leaking, people sneaking out with stuff, and the harder it's going to be to trace the person who actually leaked the songs.    
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 01:25:11 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2016, 03:08:10 PM »

50 people paying 150.00 each for a link??  Never going to happen, that isn't realistic at all.  Again, how many songs on this project are actually unleaked/unreleased?  There are 24 songs on the album, but over half we've already heard or been released.  I count about 10 unheards.  I figure boils down to about 15.00 per song at your price of actual unheard songs. Of which, 2 are intros.  Way too much.  Now if someone would offer the remixed Dre songs and the few other unheards off the OG Chronic 2000 album with this project, you might get some more interest.  

Should've offered this project up 10/15 years ago and you would have got some decent money.  I don't want to discount what you have, it's a neat little collection of songs, but the ship has pretty much sailed at this point.  Salvage what you can and get something for it before it leaks.  Remember all the FTP releases, those are leaked everywhere now.  This will be the same way eventually.  

15 to 20.00 for the project and you'll get some interest and probably get it done.  Otherwise, I'm with the camp thinking this will leak eventually for free.  Hell, I've waited 20 years for this, what's another 5 or 10 years at this point honestly?  Someone will leak it by then and what you have will be worth nothing.  I'm a patient man.  

First rule of investing, know when to hold on to what you have and know when to sell when it's time.  The value is not going to increase the longer you hold on to them, the value of these songs are dropping every year. (Not saying you in particular have the songs, just saying 'you' in general to whomever might be holding onto them).

I wouldn't be surprised if a whole slew of Death Row material gets leaked in the years to come.  The Death Row material keeps changing hands, going to new companies, technology improves, etc.  Best believe people at WideAwake copied a ton of stuff and have it in their own collections.  Will the new owners keep the songs as tightly locked away?  Probably not.  The more hands the songs go through, the greater the chance of them leaking, people sneaking out with stuff, and the harder it's going to be to trace the person who actually leaked the songs.    

i think the homie meant get 50 people to ship in and that the cd is worth at least $150 in today's value...  

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2016, 06:33:55 AM »

i think the homie meant get 50 people to ship in and that the cd is worth at least $150 in today's value...  

Oh my bad, if that's what he meant, that's a no brainer.  3.00 a person x 50 to get to 150.00, we could raise that easily. 

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2016, 07:45:17 AM »

50 people paying 150.00 each for a link??  Never going to happen, that isn't realistic at all.  Again, how many songs on this project are actually unleaked/unreleased?  There are 24 songs on the album, but over half we've already heard or been released.  I count about 10 unheards.  I figure boils down to about 15.00 per song at your price of actual unheard songs. Of which, 2 are intros.  Way too much.  Now if someone would offer the remixed Dre songs and the few other unheards off the OG Chronic 2000 album with this project, you might get some more interest. 

Should've offered this project up 10/15 years ago and you would have got some decent money.  I don't want to discount what you have, it's a neat little collection of songs, but the ship has pretty much sailed at this point.  Salvage what you can and get something for it before it leaks.  Remember all the FTP releases, those are leaked everywhere now.  This will be the same way eventually. 

15 to 20.00 for the project and you'll get some interest and probably get it done.  Otherwise, I'm with the camp thinking this will leak eventually for free.  Hell, I've waited 20 years for this, what's another 5 or 10 years at this point honestly?  Someone will leak it by then and what you have will be worth nothing.  I'm a patient man. 

First rule of investing, know when to hold on to what you have and know when to sell when it's time.  The value is not going to increase the longer you hold on to them, the value of these songs are dropping every year. (Not saying you in particular have the songs, just saying 'you' in general to whomever might be holding onto them).

I wouldn't be surprised if a whole slew of Death Row material gets leaked in the years to come.  The Death Row material keeps changing hands, going to new companies, technology improves, etc.  Best believe people at WideAwake copied a ton of stuff and have it in their own collections.  Will the new owners keep the songs as tightly locked away?  Probably not.  The more hands the songs go through, the greater the chance of them leaking, people sneaking out with stuff, and the harder it's going to be to trace the person who actually leaked the songs.   

Oh my bad, if that's what he meant, that's a no brainer.  3.00 a person x 50 to get to 150.00, we could raise that easily. 

There's 30 people, together, who are u willing to pay between 1000 $ and 2000 $ for this CD. He "might even throw in some tracks" from the first version of Chronic 2000 (Dr Dre remixes).
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 07:50:22 AM by donfathaimmortal »
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Don Seer

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2016, 08:02:06 AM »

so soneome got an old case and a inkjet printer.. woopee  ::)

this ain't worth more than 5 bucks.. look at the official wideawake releases.. they knew what would sell and their cd's are/were all under 10 bucks

Soopafly DPGC  did you notice the typo in the picture on the Soopafly song?  Fifth Sack? not Fifty Sack

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2016, 09:03:40 AM »

so soneome got an old case and a inkjet printer.. woopee  ::)

this ain't worth more than 5 bucks.. look at the official wideawake releases.. they knew what would sell and their cd's are/were all under 10 bucks

Soopafly DPGC  did you notice the typo in the picture on the Soopafly song?  Fifth Sack? not Fifty Sack

Yes I did notice the typo!  I figured that's exactly what happened.  Someone just typed up the tracklist and made a cover for their CD-R.  No way that picture was from an 'official promo' or anything like that.  Still don't know whatever happened to that Snoop Dogg/Bitch Dogg song.  That had been on every tracklist for Inside Out I've ever seen, but then on this printout it's not there.  So I don't know if the person who got a hold of this is holding the song back, or they never got a hold of the song and just replaced it with something else or what.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2016, 09:07:06 AM »

50 people paying 150.00 each for a link??  Never going to happen, that isn't realistic at all.  Again, how many songs on this project are actually unleaked/unreleased?  There are 24 songs on the album, but over half we've already heard or been released.  I count about 10 unheards.  I figure boils down to about 15.00 per song at your price of actual unheard songs. Of which, 2 are intros.  Way too much.  Now if someone would offer the remixed Dre songs and the few other unheards off the OG Chronic 2000 album with this project, you might get some more interest. 

Should've offered this project up 10/15 years ago and you would have got some decent money.  I don't want to discount what you have, it's a neat little collection of songs, but the ship has pretty much sailed at this point.  Salvage what you can and get something for it before it leaks.  Remember all the FTP releases, those are leaked everywhere now.  This will be the same way eventually. 

15 to 20.00 for the project and you'll get some interest and probably get it done.  Otherwise, I'm with the camp thinking this will leak eventually for free.  Hell, I've waited 20 years for this, what's another 5 or 10 years at this point honestly?  Someone will leak it by then and what you have will be worth nothing.  I'm a patient man. 

First rule of investing, know when to hold on to what you have and know when to sell when it's time.  The value is not going to increase the longer you hold on to them, the value of these songs are dropping every year. (Not saying you in particular have the songs, just saying 'you' in general to whomever might be holding onto them).

I wouldn't be surprised if a whole slew of Death Row material gets leaked in the years to come.  The Death Row material keeps changing hands, going to new companies, technology improves, etc.  Best believe people at WideAwake copied a ton of stuff and have it in their own collections.  Will the new owners keep the songs as tightly locked away?  Probably not.  The more hands the songs go through, the greater the chance of them leaking, people sneaking out with stuff, and the harder it's going to be to trace the person who actually leaked the songs.   

There's 30 people, together, who are u willing to pay between 1000 $ and 2000 $ for this CD. He "might even throw in some tracks" from the first version of Chronic 2000 (Dr Dre remixes).

That works out to about 33.00 a person.  Not too far off where I was valuing it at.  I still think he could've got close to 100 a person 10/15 years ago.  Look at what those unreleased 2Pac CDs were selling for back in the day, big money.