Author Topic: Deathrows Inside Out compilation EXISTS! Someones got it  (Read 5645 times)

Sccit

Re: Deathrows Inside Out compilation EXISTS! Someones got it
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2016, 05:53:48 PM »
I have it..... Pm me for a link. Just don't send to Ferhat.....

Jk

dj coma

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2016, 06:43:25 PM »

so soneome got an old case and a inkjet printer.. woopee  ::)

this ain't worth more than 5 bucks.. look at the official wideawake releases.. they knew what would sell and their cd's are/were all under 10 bucks

Soopafly DPGC  did you notice the typo in the picture on the Soopafly song?  Fifth Sack? not Fifty Sack

It was never claimed to be an actual promo, but you're correct it's homemade.

Also, it's listed as "Fifth Sac" in 4 different places on the Death Row inventory spreadsheet. So "Fifty Sac" was more likely the title with the typo.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2016, 10:04:29 PM »
Wasnt bitch dogg meant to the og version of easy to be a soulja?

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2016, 01:01:12 AM »

No, because actual Inside Out tracklist contained both songs. But, I wonder if there's not a verse (Swoop G or Lil C-Style) from "Snoop Dogg / Bitch Dogg" which ended in, then, a new version of "Easy To Be A Soldier" (previously a Tha Realest solo song or something like that).
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

dj coma

« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2016, 08:30:43 AM »

No, because actual Inside Out tracklist contained both songs. But, I wonder if there's not a verse (Swoop G or Lil C-Style) from "Snoop Dogg / Bitch Dogg" which ended in, then, a new version of "Easy To Be A Soldier" (previously a Tha Realest solo song or something like that).

I have a theory that "Snoop Dogg / Bitch Dogg" is the same song as "Bustaz (Ryder Version)" that was on one of Swoop G's solo albums. Going along with what you said, Lil C-Style re-did one of his verses from that song for "Easy to be a Soldier."

Okka

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2016, 08:50:20 AM »
That's what i thought about too, but Swoop G does say "We ain't on the Row" on the song though. Of course that could've been added later on.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2016, 09:13:13 AM »

I have a theory that "Snoop Dogg / Bitch Dogg" is the same song as "Bustaz (Ryder Version)" that was on one of Swoop G's solo albums. Going along with what you said, Lil C-Style re-did one of his verses from that song for "Easy to be a Soldier."

That's my feelin too. I think Lil C-Style recycled more than once his verse.

(...) so then I fucked around and see my homebody Young Swoop, and that nigga was like come to the studio and I kicked a verse that I had on the street underground song called "Dog Killa," that was the original song and I took a verse from that and thats what I made the Easy To Be A Soldier song out of. - Lil C-Style.

This song "Dog Killa" was surely the demo version (or another title) of "Bustaz (Ryder Version)".
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2016, 11:28:36 AM »
Wonder why WideAwake didn't release this when they had the chance.  They would have had to remove the 2pac song (or replace it with the released version of Late Night), but seems like a no brainer.  I'm sure it was already mixed and ready to go for the most part.  Instead those chose to release that compilation "20 to Life" which was a collection of mostly previously released songs and was pretty terrible. 

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2016, 12:33:00 PM »
Wonder why WideAwake didn't release this when they had the chance.  They would have had to remove the 2pac song (or replace it with the released version of Late Night), but seems like a no brainer.  I'm sure it was already mixed and ready to go for the most part.  Instead those chose to release that compilation "20 to Life" which was a collection of mostly previously relehased songs and was pretty terrible. 

They got problems with The Ultimate Collection Box Set (dont remember how but the distribution was stopped) that's why they included a lot of the same songs in 20 To Life compilations.

But ur right, like LBC album or Crooked I album, they could release Inside Out.

dj coma

« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2016, 01:13:01 PM »
Wonder why WideAwake didn't release this when they had the chance.  They would have had to remove the 2pac song (or replace it with the released version of Late Night), but seems like a no brainer.  I'm sure it was already mixed and ready to go for the most part.  Instead those chose to release that compilation "20 to Life" which was a collection of mostly previously released songs and was pretty terrible. 

WideAwake said early on that they would not release anything by Top Dogg or Tha Realest. I believe this was because they were trying keep a good relationship with Snoop and Pac's estate, and because those 2 acts wouldn't generate any profits (not like anything they did release made a lot anyway). That "rule" alone eliminated like half of the songs on Inside Out.

They did release "With Me Tonight" from Inside Out by Jewell and Storm, which was one of the better songs from WA. Not sure why they didn't drop "Fifth/Fifty Sac" by Soopafly, "July Halloween" by Sixx Feet Deep, or "Fiend to a Pipe" by Young Solidierz. All those tracks sounded like bangers in the snippets.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2016, 01:50:15 PM »

WideAwake said early on that they would not release anything by Top Dogg or Tha Realest. I believe this was because they were trying keep a good relationship with Snoop and Pac's estate, and because those 2 acts wouldn't generate any profits (not like anything they did release made a lot anyway). That "rule" alone eliminated like half of the songs on Inside Out.

They did release "With Me Tonight" from Inside Out by Jewell and Storm, which was one of the better songs from WA. Not sure why they didn't drop "Fifth/Fifty Sac" by Soopafly, "July Halloween" by Sixx Feet Deep, or "Fiend to a Pipe" by Young Solidierz. All those tracks sounded like bangers in the snippets.

This is strange because Tha Realest said back in the day that he talked with Wideawake in order to release his Death Row material... Who know... But we understand that they didn't want to release anything by Tha Realest or YGD.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2016, 02:07:06 PM »

Huh that's interesting.  Never knew that about YGD and Tha Realest.  Makes sense though, now that I think about it, WideAwake didn't release anything from them. 

Wish they would have released 50 Sac by Soopafly instead of "This Type Of Flow" on that 20 to Life compilation.  That song had been out forever. 

kuruptDPG

« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2016, 03:42:25 AM »
So now here is your Chance to support this Release - Some People already starts to Contribute this Project over Bomb1st.com. If anybody want to be a part of that Contributing Group send an E-Mail to @djcoma for more informations....and please let all that beef outside, because this is all about the Fans, no matter from which Forum, crossover....the Project is on a good Way, any support is welcome. You have until October 15th to support and make this Release possible.

THX and HUGE PROPZ to DUBCnn

wats the email?

DR2ndDynasty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2016, 04:08:29 AM »
So now here is your Chance to support this Release - Some People already starts to Contribute this Project over Bomb1st.com. If anybody want to be a part of that Contributing Group send an E-Mail to @djcoma for more informations....and please let all that beef outside, because this is all about the Fans, no matter from which Forum, crossover....the Project is on a good Way, any support is welcome. You have until October 15th to support and make this Release possible.

THX and HUGE PROPZ to DUBCnn

wats the email?

C'mon over to bomb1st.com, make your registration and send him a PM...he'll send ya further Infomations ;)

soopa-man

« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2016, 04:46:32 AM »

50 Sac = the who's world is it (it has been released a couple times, on a few different random projects)
Soopafly mentions the words 50 sack, in the track and that's where it stops, the rest of the hook is him repeating who's world is it?

Huh that's interesting.  Never knew that about YGD and Tha Realest.  Makes sense though, now that I think about it, WideAwake didn't release anything from them. 

Wish they would have released 50 Sac by Soopafly instead of "This Type Of Flow" on that 20 to Life compilation.  That song had been out forever.