Author Topic: Girls Orgasm >> Guys Orgasm  (Read 964 times)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Re:Girls Orgasm >> Guys Orgasm
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2003, 03:58:34 AM »
True..when guys cum they cum...

...girls there is a lot of building up to it ...ya gotta get the motion of the ocean jus right in most cases...

...alot of girls will need penetrtive sex as well as clitoral stimulation ;)

some girls cant cum...some can have multiple orgasms...its in both their minds and its also in the way you hit it  ;D

Funkadelic

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2003, 04:06:10 AM »
The girls orgasm is a myths...

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2003, 04:20:23 AM »
lmao..i can confirm thats not true...

...hehe if ya hit it right she can + will involuntary ssqueeze her pelvic floor muscles so hard it pushes you out - unless she like a "wizards sleeve"

rofl

oh and some women can shoot cum like amale can...if the orgasm is powerful enough

oh and when she look like she is having an epileptic fit..."thats the hit of the whole friut" - ie you know she been tangoed ;)

bez

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2003, 06:49:14 AM »
LOL at the thats the hit of the whole fruit thing, lololol

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2003, 12:36:52 PM »

...girls there is a lot of building up to it ...ya gotta get the motion of the ocean jus right in most cases...

some girls cant cum...some can have multiple orgasms...its in both their minds and its also in the way you hit it  ;D

yeah, true but every women is so different... like sex doesnt always feel good for me.... and i have confirm this with other women my age... when you are not in the mood, drunk, loaded or high, not comfrontable with your partner, in a place or situation you rather not be in... it willl be disfrontable.

then again, when you are about to cum... he cums and the fun is pretty much over...

he is a minute man... that will always lead unsatisfing feelings

sex is kinda tricky at first... it is good and alll but from what i have learned.. it has to be with the right person.... to even get it on some intense levels..

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2003, 12:46:19 PM »
What's wrong with with a minute man?  Why don't they just keep going after?

I can last one minute, ten, twenty, or an hour, whatever I want and still keep it going right away right after I'm done.  

Why don't these clowns just got again after they are done?

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2003, 12:53:14 PM »
how old are you c2k ?

not an offensive question just that some men become less able to hold erections after coming (an takes longer to get properly hard again)
once they hit around 28/30 years....

...this is some not all but it is proven for the masses the age is a factor..as well as alcohol intake etc...

...would be great if all men could just keep going until your both fully satiated  ;D

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2003, 12:53:56 PM »
What's wrong with with a minute man?  Why don't they just keep going after?

I can last one minute, ten, twenty, or an hour, whatever I want and still keep it going right away right after I'm done.  

Why don't these clowns just got again after they are done?

i have actaully run it to this problem a few times... when he come.. i guess he is overly senitive... and if he does go again.. he cant preform without a jimmie.... i have that happen a few times with a couple of partners... so... yeah....

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2003, 12:56:20 PM »

yeah, true but every women is so different... like sex doesnt always feel good for me.... and i have confirm this with other women my age... when you are not in the mood, drunk, loaded or high, not comfrontable with your partner, in a place or situation you rather not be in... it willl be disfrontable.

then again, when you are about to cum... he cums and the fun is pretty much over...

he is a minute man... that will always lead unsatisfing feelings

sex is kinda tricky at first... it is good and alll but from what i have learned.. it has to be with the right person.... to even get it on some intense levels..

totally agree...sometimes when the man comes if he is selfish that will be it...but if he is a sensitive lover he may carry on in another way to get you off too...

...and most def about the intensity levels and feelings of comfort with the situation / who you are with...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2003, 01:12:31 PM »
I'm 22, I guess I got a couple of good years left.  :D

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2003, 07:37:24 PM »
does the size of the boat really matter to you galls?  or is it all in the motion of the ocean?

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2003, 12:58:32 AM »
does the size of the boat really matter to you galls?  or is it all in the motion of the ocean?

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
lol y do u ask?

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2003, 01:02:43 AM »
size doesnt matter.. as long as he is not.. four inches of fury or freaking.. 3 feet long...  :D

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2003, 01:08:56 AM »
size doesnt matter.. as long as he is not.. four inches of fury or freaking.. 3 feet long...  :D
dam can u imagine 3 feet long i wood never wat my shit to be dat big hell naw :o :o

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2003, 02:00:37 AM »
dam can u imagine 3 feet long i wood never wat my shit to be dat big hell naw :o :o

that would be pretty nasty :)