Author Topic: 2PAC Nu-Mixx Klazzicz press release (2PAC NEW CD)  (Read 256 times)

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
2PAC Nu-Mixx Klazzicz press release (2PAC NEW CD)
« on: August 15, 2003, 07:29:32 PM »
Below is the press release for Death Row Presents 2PAC Nu-Mixx Klazzicz, due out October 7th 2003:

Legendary rap superstar 2PAC was larger than life, and since his tragic death in 1996 his influence--both as a hip-hop trendsetter and cultural icon--has been profound. That lasting impact, and a deep-seated respect for his late friend, led our founder and CEO Suge Knight to formulate Death Row Presents 2PAC Nu-Mixx Klazzics, a fresh album celebrating the life and music of the renowned rapper. Scheduled for an October 7th release on Death Row/Koch Records, the dynamic disc showcases 10 vintage tunes totally revamped by Death Row's celebrated production team, Tha Row Hitters...

"We decided to take Pac's best tracks and spice them up a bit," says Knight, who, as the project's executive producer, hand-picked the cuts on the collection. "In that way, we could revisit the classics while also offering something new. I think we accomplished our goal and I'm sure that, if he were alive today, Pac would love what we've done."

Exclusive remixes of songs like "2 of Amerika'z Most Wanted," "How Do U Want It" and "Hit 'Em Up" are included on the recording, with the first single, "Life Goes On," shipping to radio on September 9th. Seven years after his murder, 2PAC remains the most successful artist on the Death Row Records roster, with each of his previous albums on the label certified multi-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Interest in the hip-hop hero is also sure to increase with the upcoming November debut of Resurrection, a theatrical documentary chronicling the rapper's controversial life and premature passing. Further information on 2PAC, Death Row Presents 2PAC Nu-Mixx Klazzics and Death Row Records is available at
http://www.deathrowrecords.net.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:2PAC Nu-Mixx Klazzicz press release (2PAC NEW CD)
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2003, 07:40:57 PM »
Deathrow is dead. Finished. I had it with their shit...waited for the crooked i album for how long now? goddamn they are pathetic.

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2003, 08:23:28 PM »
deathrow is dead,they lost everyone,an suge is a punk

G-T

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2003, 08:27:45 PM »
the whole point of this album is to set up crooked i's, they are gonna have some current deathrow inmates on some tracks and then when ppl buy the album, crooked i will get more exposure therefore death row can release him, because now only a handful of people know of him

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2003, 08:41:33 PM »
the whole point of this album is to set up crooked i's, they are gonna have some current deathrow inmates on some tracks and then when ppl buy the album, crooked i will get more exposure therefore death row can release him, because now only a handful of people know of him

they tried to do that shit with murder inc...that failed. now they gonna release some bullshit pac album...which basically has no new songs at all...just some wack ass remixes...i really doubt that this album will even go platinum...they juss fucking over crooked i all the time...

G-T

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2003, 08:45:02 PM »
i would really like to see him released, but they won't release him in the 4th quarter, they will wait till next year, they did that with murder inc but more people will buy 2pac album, plus with murder inc it was just like baby remix and all that. and they mite be releasin the ja rule album on tha row. but in the end i just want it alll to work out with crooked i.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2003, 09:14:04 PM »
G-T u believe in them too much, u even made the thread about crooked i petition heh

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2003, 09:17:07 PM »
lol 8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2003, 09:31:25 PM »
damn man

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2003, 12:48:04 AM »
whyy don't ya'll stop hating on death row and look forward to this release? ::)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2003, 02:57:56 AM »
whyy don't ya'll stop hating on death row and look forward to this release? ::)

ARNOLD SAYS:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

G-T

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2003, 07:47:16 AM »
i dont believe in them and all that, i just like crooked i, and i like some deathrow shit. it's not all i listen too.  plus i was just staiting the facts that it is to set up crooked i.  come to the deathrow forum then you will see who the real suge dickryders are. lol

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2003, 07:37:14 PM »
I believe Tha Row's dead too, but that don't mean I ain't lookin' forward to this droppin'. Can't wait.