Author Topic: 19  (Read 292 times)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« on: August 15, 2003, 07:06:58 PM »
its muh burfday lol   i know this the keystyle forum but I always posted it here cuz not everybody checks out Anything Goes or "Outbound Connections"

turnin 19 is weird,  18 was tite, now, damn i jus got back from a boring night,  i wanted to party into my birthday and it mostly sucked.  gettin old lol.  

anyway peace out to all yall on here and the ones im especially cool wit.  

got a bottle of Courvoisier tho   geah,   and sum shit called Black Velvet, neva heard of it but my homie said its tight shit, imported    man then again if he was able to buy imported shit, he coulda gotten some Crown, its very hard to find around where I live lol.

aight  out
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

bez

Re:19
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2003, 07:40:06 PM »
congrats man.  19 hey, I will be ina  years dam, wierd thinking how life is now moving so fast.  

It sucks about your bad night out tho, I had a party for my 18th a week before but didnt actually go out on my 18th birthday night cos none of my friends had no money.  But fo reals man 19 is cool, congrats and all the best.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2003, 04:52:16 AM »
thanks man.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2003, 10:06:27 AM »
Happy Late-Bday :)

VDK REPPIN!

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2003, 01:24:18 PM »
when i turn 18 this year im collecting hella loots....

congrats illict.

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......