Author Topic: It gets you silent  (Read 159 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
It gets you silent
« on: August 16, 2003, 12:11:33 PM »
Less than a quarter of an hour ago I was done working.I cycle home when I come up my sister and she tells me a girl who I've been in class with for 3 years,has died due to an accident. She fell with her moped (or whatever you call that in English),broke her arm and went in shock.She died some time later in hospital.It took me several minutes to realise what my sister was really saying.To make things even more tragic,the girl's mother died some years ago in an accident as well. I've never been good friends with the girl or even really liked her in any way,yet I can tell you,it made me fall silent and leaves me with a strange feeling just because I've known her for a few years.

Anyone else have experience with such things?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Re:It gets you silent
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2003, 12:31:28 PM »
Well i had a shock a few months back...

...my best mate thru uni died of bain cancer suddenly...i had not been in contact since christmas...as happens..i hear his missus is due to have a baby...next thing bam its his funeral..he died a month after being properly diagnosed with it...only 30 ...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2003, 06:32:44 AM »
a while back, a friend of mine named Jess went on a trip to his home country, Korea, and the car he and his family were driving got crushed by a truck. its heavy shit.... but we'll all meet up sooner or later...  :-\

kick ass album

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2003, 09:10:19 AM »
I've never been good friends with the girl or even really liked her in any way,yet I can tell you,it made me fall silent and leaves me with a strange feeling just because I've known her for a few years.

Yes it's happened to me a lot of times... one instance of it: I spent my vacations last yr. @ my dad's cousin's place... seems he and my dad really hit it off  when they were kids... I had a swell time there.. went to a real lot of places with them.. was an enjoyable week..
  And suddenly 5 months later.. while I was workin' on a project in another city.. my folks tell me that my dad's cousin suddenly died of a Heart Attack...
  I never had any contacts with them after that enjoyable week.. and it made me feel all the more guilty.. he seemed to be a healthy man... still...
  That event kinda created a void. and I couldn't concentrate on my work for a few days.... these things do happen.. and its our sensitivity and human nature that makes us feel the way we do...

I Hope u'll get over it quickly....