Author Topic: Brand Marketing  (Read 89 times)

Fabulous_Verstyle

Brand Marketing
« on: August 15, 2003, 07:37:11 PM »
You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I'm fantastic in bed." That's Direct Marketing.

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her, and pointing at you says, "He's fantastic in bed." That's Advertising.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm fantastic in bed." That's Telemarketing.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride, and then say, "By the way, I'm fantastic in bed." That's Public Relations.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says, "I hear you're fantastic in bed." That's Brand Recognition.

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
Re:Brand Marketing
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2003, 07:38:38 PM »
lmao

bez

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2003, 07:49:28 PM »
LOL

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2003, 06:41:31 AM »
Your at a party and you go after only the hot females that are so drunk that they don't know what they're doing, in order to score with them, that's niche marketing  ;D
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)