Author Topic: You kno what i hate  (Read 870 times)

Nightfall

Re:You kno what i hate
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2003, 05:51:23 PM »
ive been to the movies like 2 weeks ago wit a 21 year old girl (onna side note, im 14, so im very cool lol) and it was sold out, and during the break, we both got somethin to drink, but  wen we came back her seat was all dirty cauz someone poured pepsi over it.. ok

wel, so she was sitting on my lap, and she had such a great  ass so after 5 minutes my dick got hard lol

il never forget that look in her eyes lol

now thats embaressing lol

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2003, 06:24:33 PM »
Poor kid.

Jome

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2003, 08:18:26 PM »
ive been to the movies like 2 weeks ago wit a 21 year old girl (onna side note, im 14, so im very cool lol) and it was sold out, and during the break, we both got somethin to drink, but  wen we came back her seat was all dirty cauz someone poured pepsi over it.. ok

wel, so she was sitting on my lap, and she had such a great  ass so after 5 minutes my dick got hard lol

That's only emberrasing if you're 14, it would have been dope if you was 16+  ;D

Nightfall

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2003, 08:21:39 PM »

That's only emberrasing if you're 14, it would have been dope if you was 16+  ;D

lol, it felt great lol, but, idunno, haha, wtf, haha, it was great, i dont know why i was embrassed, it was that look in her eyes, she looked at me like: wtf?! haha, im not quickly embaressed lol, i dont know wut wat up (wel i know wut was up lol) she just looked at me like there was somethin wrong.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2003, 08:23:12 PM by Nightfall »

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2003, 08:22:24 PM »

No one under 17 admitted without parent or guardian. 8)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2003, 08:31:53 PM »

lol, it felt great lol, but, idunno, haha, wtf, haha, it was great, i dont know why i was embrassed, it was that look in her eyes, she looked at me like: wtf?! haha, im not quickly embaressed lol, i dont know wut wat up (wel i know wut was up lol) she just looked at me like there was somethin wrong.
Well....you're only 14, so she probably just thought she sat on a piece of popcorn.  lol ;D

lol....Im jus messin w/ ya junior.

Nightfall

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2003, 08:41:09 PM »

Well....you're only 14, so she probably just thought she sat on a piece of popcorn.  lol ;D

lol....Im jus messin w/ ya junior.

LMAO, no!
only 14 yea, junior uh huh, but im not a virgin lol, so  dont treat me like one punk ass lol

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2003, 09:08:05 PM »
Did you loose ya virginity that night?

btw--lmao @ the popcorn.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2003, 02:11:55 PM »

btw--lmao @ the popcorn.
hahahaah.....naw...it was just pre-mature ejaculation... 8)

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2003, 02:51:57 PM »
this thread it getting funny lol

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2003, 03:33:28 PM »

btw--lmao @ the popcorn.
hahahaah.....naw...it was just pre-mature ejaculation... 8)
lol. I feel sorry for him.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2003, 07:22:51 PM »
i hate when...

....yur chillin, walkin through tha mall or sumthin wit a girl...and then (and sumtimes only then) every other fine girl who walkz past....all of a sudden wantz to stare, or flirt wit u...

....a girl is givin u head, and for SUM reason...they think it feels good to suck hard on yur nutz...ugggg! lol

....when u in the shower, and sumbody flushes the toilet...and tha water goes from warm, to 35 degrees in like 2 seconds...

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2003, 07:47:22 PM »
I hate when the roaches outnumber me in the kitchen when I turn on the light at 3am :'(

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2003, 07:48:14 PM »
lmao.

How bout wen ur in the shower wit shampoo in ur hair and u got soap on ur body and the water doesnt come out of the shower head for sum reason...
that only happened to me once and it was real gay

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2003, 07:48:32 PM »
I hate when the roaches outnumber me in the kitchen when I turn on the light at 3am :'(
lmfao