Author Topic: The most annoying DJ?  (Read 395 times)

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
Re:The most annoying DJ?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2003, 01:27:10 AM »
2.Funk Flex (annoying mf, generally has dope music though)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2003, 02:08:57 AM »
Dj Clue..... cant stand that cunt

kick ass album

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2003, 10:00:17 AM »

Any and all mix-tape Dj's should just shut the fuck up unless they spitt a verse or have any ability besides spinning existing records and claming them as their own.

(I can understand parties...n' show's or whatever but...)

I hate Screamin mix-tape Dj's...
Fuck em' all, they kill all the music they have as "Neww Shiiiiit"!!!", {Insert} gunshots...ect.

Just let the mc's spitt..
and spin the records and that's peace

Hatesrats 2oooTre

I agree for the most part Hates, but I do understand they need some publicity. I really dont care aout the DJs until they start screaming shit and I cant decipher the words of the song. I dont mind a little 1 second stating of your name, like when GL says "The Evil Genius" because it's done in a very low volume, and he doesn't interrupt the song. Then you got people like Big Mike screaming out retarted shit like "Big Mike Big Mike Big Mike" "Year of the Rookie Year of the Rookie" "Part Two Part Two" "Shoutout to Shady Aftermath" And he says it all in the middle of a verse or at the time where it will best fuck up the song. If you have to open your big mouth, make a 1second sound clip, make it low volume, and put it at the beginning of the song before the rapper starts spitting.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2003, 10:06:30 AM »
DJ Klue: fukker talkz more than tha rapperz. And he ruin'd that Khange the Game Remix. Then he yell lil pointless shiet at any given tyme "kant forgot! sanford & son on dvd" or when tha hook kome out "shot out to all my people in Burker King on 104th st"

Whoo Kid: Whooooooooo...Kiiiiiiiid, sada POP! and all them damn gun shotz iz annoyin

Funk Flex: droppin all them BomBz iz really unnessasary

Kay Slay: loud ass, and he thynkz hez tha greatess mixtape dj in history or sumthin

Only one I kant stand iz Green Lanern. He juss mix that lil "tha evil genius" 1 tyme on ever song & thatz it. No talkiin, no loud ass sound effektz - juss muzik.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2003, 10:08:07 AM by Baby G »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2003, 10:37:10 AM »
I dont really agree with the funk flex cos when his first mixtape dropped it was the bomb..

...he was a godfather in a way....the rest suck ass with their annoying overlays and screaming...

...btw jome you mean j-love ?

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2003, 12:18:05 PM »
DJ Famous. Period.

eS El Duque

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2003, 12:50:21 PM »

I agree for the most part Hates, but I do understand they need some publicity. I really dont care aout the DJs until they start screaming shit and I cant decipher the words of the song. I dont mind a little 1 second stating of your name, like when GL says "The Evil Genius" because it's done in a very low volume, and he doesn't interrupt the song. Then you got people like Big Mike screaming out retarted shit like "Big Mike Big Mike Big Mike" "Year of the Rookie Year of the Rookie" "Part Two Part Two" "Shoutout to Shady Aftermath" And he says it all in the middle of a verse or at the time where it will best fuck up the song. If you have to open your big mouth, make a 1second sound clip, make it low volume, and put it at the beginning of the song before the rapper starts spitting.

yea...a 1 second sound clip would be good...DJ Lt Dan says his name Lt Dan, i swear everytime i hear this, i laugh my ass off ;D..cuz its a sound clip, and it sounds the same everytime 'Lt Daaan'...If you've listen to his mixtapes you would know what im talking about ;D

Jome

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2003, 06:31:14 PM »
...btw jome you mean j-love ?

Yes indeed..  ;D :-*

yea...a 1 second sound clip would be good...DJ Lt Dan says his name Lt Dan, i swear everytime i hear this, i laugh my ass off ;D..cuz its a sound clip, and it sounds the same everytime 'Lt Daaan'...If you've listen to his mixtapes you would know what im talking about ;D

DJ Lt. Dan is also the one with the "You're gonna diiiiiiiiiiiiie"-sample.. lol

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2003, 08:14:03 PM »
Any and all mix-tape Dj's should just shut the fuck up unless they spitt a verse or have any ability besides spinning existing records and claming them as their own.

(I can understand parties...n' show's or whatever but...)

I hate Screamin mix-tape Dj's...
Fuck em' all, they kill all the music they have as "Neww Shiiiiit"!!!", {Insert} gunshots...ect.

Just let the mc's spitt..
and spin the records and that's peace

Hatesrats 2oooTre

Dj kay Slay's "Official" release

is off the hook...
the way all mix-tapes should be (if there has to be Dj's in it).
a couple shot's but for the most part the artists themself said his name through the 78 minutes.

<----{Check the ego-maniac quoting himself....}
Hatesrats 2oooTre

ummmniko

• Lil Geezy
Re: The most annoying DJ?
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2007, 08:25:40 PM »
ha this is old, but uhh DJ Skee sometimes and NJD when they yell there names in the songs i miss the best part.. so gay

BANANAS

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2007, 08:43:01 PM »
if u dont like flex ur hip hop pass is revoked

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2007, 09:03:15 PM »
DJ Khaled...biggest fag in hip-hop

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2007, 09:21:58 PM »
atleast these guys usually stick to the mix tapes which i hate anyways...but DJ Khaled doesnt stfu even on the radio hits! there r no tracks for some of his shit (without him yelling) WE THE BEST...KHALED...WE THE ...WE THE BEST. holy fuck stfu

VxTheGeneral

• 'G'
  • Picture Of Me, At Night
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2007, 10:30:40 PM »
damn you all forgetting bout DJ KHALED that annoying muthaphukka

Hey Ma

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2007, 10:35:28 PM »
i wish really bad one day khaled would just scream out at the beginning of the track "I'm fucking retarded!" so atleast he'd let us know he knows he's annoying