Author Topic: Noone tried the drink Galliano in 'ere ?????  (Read 174 times)

Jome

Noone tried the drink Galliano in 'ere ?????
« on: September 04, 2002, 05:55:57 AM »
I mentioned in the fav.drink noone mentioned Galliano, aint no-one tried that before??
Then you REALLY missin out...

You go to the liquor-store, and buy a Galliano.
Then to a regular store and buy coffee, and some whipped cream on a box.

You pour some Galliano in the glass, then you mix the coffee UNDER the Galliano with a spoon (Bartender-trick)
Then you add some whipped cream on top of it all, and then you SHOT it.

Good as fuck!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

budsmokeronly

Re: Noone tried the drink Galliano in 'ere ?????
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2002, 06:16:58 AM »
what is Galliano, I never heard of it.  Is that some norweigan alcohol?

Jome

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2002, 09:33:28 AM »
nah, it's a internationally reknown drink:

Galliano

Italian herbal liqueur
[galliano, italian liqueur] Established towards the end of the 19th century, this yellow herbal liqueur was named after an Italian military hero. Its popularity abroad, other than among Italian expatriates, is of quite recent origin, and is a remarkable example of the fortunes of a brand being founded on a single mix ?the Harvey Wallbanger. From this has sprung a huge demand for Galliano as a straight liqueur, in mixed drinks and for cooking.

Galliano
Galliano, also known as Liquore Galliano, is a sweet, yellow Italian herbal liqueur. It is flavored with various herbs, flowers and spices, including anise, licorice and vanilla, giving it an unique taste.

Not the best pic, but it shows the bottle.

Here's how you make it:

Galliano Hot Shot
1 part Galliano
1 part strong fresh coffee
1 part cream

Pour Galliano in a Hot Shot small glass.
Add the hot coffee, then float cream on top.

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2002, 10:02:32 AM »
Yeah man, i posted some photos on here few weeks ago and it had me on the couch drunk as fuck holding a Galliano bottle.

You know wuts the bomb wid that:

Out here when we drink that, you pour it into a shot glass, and set a flame to it with a lighter. A little blue flame usually appears and burns. Let it go for about 4-5 seconds then put your hand over the top of the glass.

All the oxygen gets burned out and the cup gets stuck to your hand. You then lift your hand with the glass hanging of your palm, take it off and swollow it real quick.

Its awesome coz the top is real hot (u wont get burned) and the bottom is cold. It completely flips you out.

I've been so pissed wid that before it aint funny.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

Jome

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2002, 10:50:15 AM »
Yeah man, i posted some photos on here few weeks ago and it had me on the couch drunk as fuck holding a Galliano bottle.

You know wuts the bomb wid that:

Out here when we drink that, you pour it into a shot glass, and set a flame to it with a lighter. A little blue flame usually appears and burns. Let it go for about 4-5 seconds then put your hand over the top of the glass.

All the oxygen gets burned out and the cup gets stuck to your hand. You then lift your hand with the glass hanging of your palm, take it off and swollow it real quick.

Its awesome coz the top is real hot (u wont get burned) and the bottom is cold. It completely flips you out.

I've been so pissed wid that before it aint funny.

sounds dope, I oughta try that one time  ;D

And LoL @ only 12 views, there's a lotta underage mofuckaz in here.