Author Topic: Blender calls out "50 WORST artist through all times"  (Read 455 times)

JTSimon

Re:Blender calls out "50 WORST artist through all times"
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2003, 01:27:01 PM »
WTF   47. Goo Goo Dolls  

Fucka Blender some1 must have personally beef. Thats some fucked up shit  >:(  >:(

Iris
Black Ballon
Slide
Broadway
Big Machine
Here is Gone
« Last Edit: August 14, 2003, 01:32:37 PM by Max Powers »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2003, 03:30:32 PM »
37.The Doors....
Check your style of dress..
and peep almost 90% of the so-called rock band's of today and watch Jim Morrison come out of their closet & Voice.
in other words' the Most influential American band ImO.

I could type millions of reason why this fucken moron is exactly that...
but it's obvious not only to myself but the rest of the peep's who know anything bout music that this foo has already lubed his Hole up for all the attention his azz is gonna get.

Who the fuck is this idiot anyway?
Dumbest thing I ever seen in my entire life.

Fuck em'
Hatesrats 2oooTre

blender is a magazine

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2003, 08:44:19 AM »
I've never seen a published magazine with so many typographical errors..

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2003, 04:56:10 PM »
what a fucking stupid list, there's no way ICP should be at #1 because when they're focused on hip-hop as opposed to shock rap they take out most rappers. how could Master P be on there when "rappers" like 50 Cent Ja Rule & Nelly are out there?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2003, 05:12:11 PM »
you gotta be a retard for listening to so much music you hate. what a sad guy lmao
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2003, 12:55:16 AM »
^again
it's not a guy, it's a magazine that ALWAYS has a list as one of it's columns

past lists

:greatest rawk album:
::greatest music city:
::sexiest artist::
ect.

and whoever said 50 cent should be on there and not ICP......YOU GOOOT TO BE IGNORANT to 50 and icp's catelouges  as a WHOLE to make such a RIDICULOUS STATEMENT! LMAO like mr. t said "i pitty the foo"

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2003, 06:50:50 AM »
and whoever said 50 cent should be on there and not ICP......YOU GOOOT TO BE IGNORANT to 50 and icp's catelouges

not at all. i've listened to lots of tracks by 50 Cent ever since he dropped How To Rob & have heard lots of ICP tracks as well.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2003, 10:00:21 AM »
they just put out lists like this to piss people off and they'll talk about there magizine

Reservation, Bitch!!!

eS El Duque

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2003, 11:37:15 AM »
what a fucking stupid list, there's no way ICP should be at #1 because when they're focused on hip-hop as opposed to shock rap they take out most rappers. how could Master P be on there when "rappers" like 50 Cent Ja Rule & Nelly are out there?

LMAO....master P should'nt be on there but 50 cent should...damn..so much hate  ;D ;D ;D

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2003, 03:20:15 PM »

LMAO....master P should'nt be on there but 50 cent should...damn..so much hate  ;D ;D ;D

no hating at all. have you  heard Master P's Ghetto's Trying To Kill Me, Ice Cream Man, Ghetto D? all very dope albums, classic Southern rap

Paris

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2003, 07:00:30 PM »

no hating at all. have you  heard Master P's Ghetto's Trying To Kill Me, Ice Cream Man, Ghetto D? all very dope albums, classic Southern rap

LMAO!

ok buddy