Author Topic: Whatever happened to A+?  (Read 839 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Whatever happened to A+?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2003, 09:06:33 PM »
Wtf.. Usher Jr. is a rapper too  ???

Dude what are you talking about? A+ was never a singer...he's worked with Mobb Deep, AZ, The Lost Boyz more than once (Mr. Cheeks was on his song "On Top Of New York")

Jome

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2003, 09:11:43 PM »

Dude what are you talking about? A+ was never a singer...he's worked with Mobb Deep, AZ, The Lost Boyz more than once (Mr. Cheeks was on his song "On Top Of New York")

Then there must be another A+....
The singing version..

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2003, 09:13:26 PM »

Then there must be another A+....
The singing version..

I'm sure there is...cuz this dude hasnt sang a verse on an album ever.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2003, 03:51:08 AM »
Oh yeah, I remember A+. First I recognized him on that "Beasts From The East" joint of the '97 Lost Boyz release. I love this song! Later in '99 (I think) he had that dope ass single "Enjoy Yourself" with that violine samples :o Was one of my first rap-cd-singles :)

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2003, 03:52:08 AM »
Yeah I love that song for a while!.. I copped the single and love it so much I copped the album.... and got dissappointed. lol

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2003, 05:04:53 AM »
i remember that song was in the charts at the same time as tq - westside was. i loved that song! sometimes i still play that song. it's definately a classic. too bad we've never heard from him ever since, he's talented.

Nightfall

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2003, 06:02:41 AM »
always wen people talk bout A+ i think theyre talken bout that Hieroglyphics member lol

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2003, 06:28:59 AM »
i remember that song was in the charts at the same time as tq - westside was. i loved that song! sometimes i still play that song. it's definately a classic. too bad we've never heard from him ever since, he's talented.

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2003, 05:35:53 PM »

yep i got it around the same time that i first heard westside. enjoy yourself will always be a classic track in my opinion..and the other song on the single was dope as fuck (Up Top New York)...the album was a bit dissapointing though...his first album had a couple dope songs...one w/ mobb deep & one w/ AZ...it was called "The Latch Key Child"

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2003, 08:22:45 PM »
always wen people talk bout A+ i think theyre talken bout that Hieroglyphics member lol

yeah i forgot about him, he produced some dope tracks on Del's No Need For Alarm

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris