Author Topic: Bored in class  (Read 93 times)

Ignyte

• 'G'
Bored in class
« on: August 20, 2003, 06:24:37 AM »
I was bored in my community studies class so i write this up.

Im staring dude, at a nigga who be carrying food, high off weed and hunger as my attitude/
time to satisfy my thirst, aint got no money so im snatching old ladies purse/
I tell you its worse than shoveling shit in a black pit where the sewrage pipe has burst/
So it aint worth the time imma bout to pay, niggas get locked up like every day/
still be stealing, still be drug dealing, black people got no other way of living even if they werent breathing/
but i stop, and drop to my knees, im having an asthma attack, cop pulls me up coz hes nasty to blacks/
Muthafucka please, i know im under the influence, but the only way you can prove it is if you use my blood as the evidence/
I aint going out like that , so i knocked the white boy back, muthafucka on a chase and im on the right track/
Two fat cunts on the fucking run, one high off tha skunk, the other with a baton and a gun/
Run into a gang, who be doing their own thang, they dont have to put up with cops, they fucking gang bang/
Hit the ground, one shot in my leg, all those muthafuckas run as if they gonna be next/
No respect for an individual, chucked in the back of the paddywagon with my name marked as a criminal/
Fuck tha police and any muthafucka whos strapped, ill rip out their fucking heart out and leave the fucking vein attached/

feedback please
Coz you see at the age of birth, we was contaminated with the caucasions curse/
I dont know what came first, the pententiary or the purse/
But I aint into that crap, I'd rather lay back and start working on my raps/
While you niggas stay strapped, with a hoe on your lap, with a dirty puss and crack/
While I stay intact with my people, and carry the mic which is lethal/