Author Topic: ~Mack vs Vito~ ..beefin..  (Read 666 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
~Mack vs Vito~ ..beefin..
« on: August 22, 2003, 10:22:21 AM »
10-15 barz for yall..
Deadline next thursday..
Spit however you want..
4-0 Win.. 3-0 KO..
Lez get it crackin fellaz..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

da_notorious_mack

Re:~Mack vs Vito~ ..beefin..
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2003, 12:48:10 PM »
I beat-hoes wit steel-poles,you an ya peoples cowered when i speak-cold..
i win this,beat ya again,our record be lookin like a fuckin police-code..{5-0 bitch..}
was a biter but now see my teeth-closed,does this phony-bitch-want-scars..
this ho Vito need to "get his game lifted" like fuck'n "sony-lift-up-bra's"!..
was cool,but homie-shit-got-hard,now theres no fuckin squashin-the-beef..
this "chicken" took up rappin a while back,what? got tired a "crossin-the-street?"
ya lost-an-ya-weak,as weak as ya boss-in-elite,hit you wit lyrics..my friend-fuck-slugz..
like the slugs that in the end-got-Bugz,the vets lie that im better or maybe M-Dogg-does..
when he said you won-the-match,you cant accept public opinion,son-thats-wack..
fa those that werent here thenplease allow me to rewind in time an run-that-back..
ya wouldnt a stood 1/2 a chance in the match if it werent fa ya friend-in-Elite..
an im not bendin-no-speech,but even DaYgO said ya verses send-him-ta-sleep..
13 bars on a friday,name-Mack-Jason,find vito's head in my fridge,an the brain-adjacent..
lyin next ta the body,fa i bo you a lame-replacement,but we all knew ya cudnt fill-his-shoes..
start over,ya verse may still-get-viewed,but right now ya appeal "shrinkin" like dicks afta pill-abuse..

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2003, 01:37:33 AM »
~Intro~

This vet bound ta get played,ass "been around" fa days and still lame, but days go and after daygo ripped the kid he ain't been the same since, checkin' his prick fa known-prints,cuz only lyrical thing came outta Mack's mouth was Tone's-dick//
Mack just a little proud-minded-private lickin' cloud-9-head's-privates, bust his lyrics out,-find-it's-pirated gettin loud,-bitchin,-excited cause I mighta used his bit in a line, quit ya cryin', leave ya like bleach in reverse, slowly die'in,//
I'm "General"-spittin'-wit-4-stars gettin'-"specific"-wit-4-bars, 'beating the shit outta ya' like colin powell(colon Pow!-ell get it?) cause the board's ours, this is ya final hours, "urine" trouble like golden showers,//
Check-the-Karma, nobody likes ya ass, check-the-hall-a fame votes, everybody knows ya wack, check-ya-lack-a crew, nobody's got ya back, check ya self, ya shouldn't a stepped up Mack,//

~where's ya crew mack???~
call ya the verbal dissappearing crew, gotta go to other boards and re cruit a new cuz no one here rolls with you, ya must a knew and showed-hatred, but seriously Mack, how many crews does-that-make-it?//
ya alway's been wacked-and-alone, i never acted-alone, elite's gat's rapped-up-in-chrome, go splat-in-ya-dome, an ex king got jacked-from-tha-throne, you just trapped-in-ya-home,//
Jus a little Ho-Cup-cake holed-up-straight in a double wide whinin' online double time, fake ass bitch wit internet access, just a pussy, son don't push me,//
fake wannabe G speakin-ta-me, speakin'-on-beef, fake reppin-the-streets afraid to step-in-the-streets,I'm rippin ya horrificily with hostility like a killer bee shaken in a box and set free,//
don't beef usually but Mack takin himself seriously,even if he beats me everybody still be jokin bout his history, wait and see, like writin' a knock knock with a sharpie, you's a joke permanently,//

~fake ass bitch~
only time Mack's "slang crack" is slingin that ass on the track,tellin me to fall back, but I'm back wid attacks wit agide attached, Mack's already packed with semen drippin' down his asscrack so don't call it a "come back",//
can't fuck wit elite, can't "come tight" wit da heat like you write on loose leaf, you'll lose beef, got poofed cheeks with no leaks cause cloud nine rainin' in ya mouth for weeks, you "full a semen" like a submarine, I gotta a killer team packin' triple beams//
Can't win talkin' shit to me and sin,you too pussy to challenge him, I got fire ta win, you gonna see-some-in-fights, like having threesomes-on-flights you just "fucked up" twice,//
Polly-wanna-lose-some-shit? Cause he prolly-removed-some-ribs so he could suck his own dick, no wonder tha WCC belt didn't fit, lonely on his own nuts cuz nobody feelin' his shit, only one "title" we'll ever see Mack hold//
teach ya to throw a fit like a four-year-old, fuck a battle bitch call this a tutorial, I'll force-ya-fold, you won't "get through this" like Paul Oakenfold, I'll poke a hole in ya cred, put a gat ta ya head,//
Uhh Mack, ya reigns dead, looks like ya shit talkin back fired, look what transpired, ya styles tired, you won't ever inspire so make like a new set a radials and "re-tire"!!//

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2003, 02:33:14 AM »
lol......nobody said that shit ta me before....why didnt ya straight jus copy an paste sins wcc cup final verse instead a stealin his punches an dumbin um down...anyways votez....

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2003, 12:26:03 PM »
lol......nobody said that shit ta me before....why didnt ya straight jus copy an paste sins wcc cup final verse instead a stealin his punches an dumbin um down...anyways votez....

hmmm, copy and paste eh? Sounds familiar Mack....why don ya jus shut the fuck up and quit ya cryin'?  How bout that?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2003, 12:54:44 PM by vitodeluca »

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2003, 03:32:26 PM »
aight fellaz..

btw a quick lil fuck you to you both for makin this shit so even.. lol

Mack - flow was hot, content was hot, focused on personals which was tight.. every line basically had a personal.. thats a major strongpoint. Ya rhyme scheme was pretty clean and i liked how ya bars all lined up, pretty raw

Fav. Line -
i win this,beat ya again,our record be lookin like a fuckin police-code..

13 bars on a friday,name-Mack-Jason,find vito's head in my fridge,an the brain-adjacent..

^^ this line was tight cuz the circumstances and imagery

Ol' Vito - ya multis are gettin better, they arent TRUE multis but they flow well so its still good. Barz were real long, I use long barz to but it makes a big difference in a battle like this where there is a limit and you can get twice the content that mack does. other than that Im glad ya used alot of wordplay and a few metas and such..

Fav. Line -
even if he beats me everybody still be jokin bout his history, wait and see, like writin' a knock knock with a sharpie, you's a joke permanently,//

Check-the-Karma, nobody likes ya ass, check-the-hall-a fame votes, everybody knows ya wack, check-ya-lack-a crew, nobody's got ya back, check ya self, ya shouldn't a stepped up Mack,//

^^ flow was hard, ya best bar in the verse..

Even though Vito had real long barz, it didnt really affect the flow, but you got alot more content than mack so I will take that into consideration. After lookin over a second time I think that Vito might have a lil advantage, both yall came hard with personals, but Vito came a lil more lyrical, used alot of multis, used some metas.. came together. Both yalls shit came real hard and this battle shaped up nicely but Ima have to give this one to vito..

Numbaz -
Mack - 4.1 / 5
Vito - 4.35 / 5

Vote - Vito

Mack if you gotta problem wit me votin on this one cuz i vote for vito thats fine wit me, but I know yall both appreciate feedback so thats what im here for..
yall both elevatin and its cool to see yall both drop quick and stayin active..
enough from me..

pZ

:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2003, 03:49:42 PM »
...To be Fair since vito had sometimes 3 lines in what he calls a bar...Im counting 15 lines on each. Cuz that 3 line shit is straight bull...

Vito: The Urine line was dope...but resembles one of my punches against M-Dogg soooooo loss of creativity...Flow sucked bad, it was really hard to follow the content. multies were off in alot of places. No imagery some standard punches...THe Knock Knock Joke line was dope wordplay though.

Mack: Police Code line was dope. Chicken punch was dope. Pill line was dope. Found out the Daygo line was true, so it makes for a dope personal. Flow was consistent not as great as you normally have it, multis are casual. And 2 lines with nice Imagery...

Vote: Mack

record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2003, 05:26:51 PM »

Vito: The Urine line was dope...but resembles one of my punches against M-Dogg soooooo loss of creativity...

I didn't know you had used anything like this before, but oh well, thanks for the feedback.

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2003, 06:29:19 PM »
vote - mack

multis - mack half of vitos werent multis
Punches - Mack got em wit creativity
Personals - bout even
Creativity - Mack

reason? well for 1 vito at least doubled macks length and had a lot more filler... caught a few good lines the golden shower was aight, the bleach line was nice, n summa ya personals didn even hit like the how many crews does that make it line... weak

mack u was pretty weak to but u was more consistant feelin that sony bras line shit was nice

ya wouldnt a stood 1/2 a chance in the match if it werent fa ya friend-in-Elite..

good personals... n that pill abuse finisher was nice...

return the favour u slut puppets

~1~
one man one mission

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2003, 12:07:56 PM »
2-1...uppin...

bez

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2003, 12:27:30 PM »
Due to the length of both verses I aint gunna drop a usual Bez vote post.  Instead I am just gunna get right down to the wire.  

My vote goes too:

VITO

Although his drop was mucccccch longer than macks, I felt the wordplay more and the flow more even though his bars where huge.  It didnt deter the flow for me at all and I enjoyed his rhyme throughout.  Macks rhyme was good no doubt but Vito edged it with the punches, flow, and wordplay.  The personels where also good for you Vito.

My sum up of the whole verse would be basically the same as Sinisters so it would just be a waist of my time for me to do a usual Bez vote.

WINNER:  VITO

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2003, 12:34:51 PM »
Allright, thx Bez, 2-2...

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2003, 01:00:34 AM »
vote - mack

multis - mack half of vitos werent multis
Punches - Mack got em wit creativity
Personals - bout even
Creativity - Mack

reason? well for 1 vito at least doubled macks length and had a lot more filler... caught a few good lines the golden shower was aight, the bleach line was nice, n summa ya personals didn even hit like the how many crews does that make it line... weak

mack u was pretty weak to but u was more consistant feelin that sony bras line shit was nice

good personals... n that pill abuse finisher was nice...

agreed
vote-mack

kick ass album

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2003, 10:30:24 AM »
Yo teejay, why don't ya write up ya own votes anymore?  I mean, the vote is appreciated, but you always vote against me and you always just quote somebody else and say "agreed".  Thats BS man, for real.  It's almost like an unexplained vote.

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2003, 11:36:31 AM »
Yo teejay, why don't ya write up ya own votes anymore?  I mean, the vote is appreciated, but you always vote against me and you always just quote somebody else and say "agreed".  Thats BS man, for real.  It's almost like an unexplained vote.

*boo whoo...take it like a man bitch....*