Author Topic: ~Mack vs Vito~ ..beefin..  (Read 668 times)

NewJack

• 'G'
Re:~Mack vs Vito~ ..beefin..
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2003, 12:23:20 PM »
I think this battle is BS. Vito did have the better keystyles in almost every aspect, but each bar for him is actually 2-3 bars, and it's really unfair to Mack. If it was 15 vs 15 bars, I think the battle would have been really close, but because Vito has somewhere between 30-40, he clearly took it, because he consistently rhymed as well as Mack did, but for twice as long. Vito did come harder, but I'm not placing a vote, because it's very unfair to Mack, because he followed the rules and Vito didn't. I'm not voting for Mack either tho, because I wanna see a fair battle still.

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2003, 01:59:39 PM »
Yo teejay, why don't ya write up ya own votes anymore?  I mean, the vote is appreciated, but you always vote against me and you always just quote somebody else and say "agreed".  Thats BS man, for real.  It's almost like an unexplained vote.

*boo whoo...take it like a man bitch....*

Yeah, kinda like how you took your loss to me in the WCC cup?  LOL, why don't you just shut the fuck up like I told ya son?

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2003, 03:01:03 PM »
lol....homeboy ya got it twisted..you won the match when ya extremely byist kru mate...had the sole vote....then the majority said i won it....an if ya can beat me then why not match my bars?...you dropped a book...i aint even read it past the first paragraph....

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2003, 03:48:30 PM »
good battle yall..

Mack, u had a pretty good verse. Good multies, very good flow. Yur punches were pretty tight, and sum decent personals. Good shit...

Vito, also a tight verse. I didnt like HOW long yur bars were lol And this is comin frum some1 wit long bars also, but damn...each bar of yurs was like a fukin verse lol. Mack had u beat in flow. But u did definetely have the more creative verse. Better metas and wordplay was tight. Ida liked to see more personals, if u threw more in there...youd be very tought to beat. But good shit man.

Although tha length of verses wasnt quite fair, Mack should get to write a WHOLE nutha verse lol...i gotta say Vito took this. Good shit by both tho

vote-Vito...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2003, 04:19:13 PM »
theres to much things going on right now.. i dont think i should vote on this

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2003, 08:00:45 PM »
good battle yall..

Mack, u had a pretty good verse. Good multies, very good flow. Yur punches were pretty tight, and sum decent personals. Good shit...

Vito, also a tight verse. I didnt like HOW long yur bars were lol And this is comin frum some1 wit long bars also, but damn...each bar of yurs was like a fukin verse lol. Mack had u beat in flow. But u did definetely have the more creative verse. Better metas and wordplay was tight. Ida liked to see more personals, if u threw more in there...youd be very tought to beat. But good shit man.

Although tha length of verses wasnt quite fair, Mack should get to write a WHOLE nutha verse lol...i gotta say Vito took this. Good shit by both tho

vote-Vito...
Damn daygo, thanks for the input man, it's nice to see ya votin' man, for real.  Next time I'll drop shorter bars, I know I went overboard, I was just pissed off....

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2003, 08:07:59 PM »
lol....homeboy ya got it twisted..you won the match when ya extremely byist kru mate...had the sole vote....then the majority said i won it....an if ya can beat me then why not match my bars?...you dropped a book...i aint even read it past the first paragraph....

If ya want I'll edit it down to match ya length, I know I dropped long bars.  Shit, your ass been here since the beginnin' and I'm still givin' you a run for ya money, maybe you should go back to quotin' other people's shit, cause obviously ya shit ain't that hot if ya can't beat some newbie who "even daygo says is wack"  Or we could just battle again.  Lemme know, I'm confident from here on out I could rip ya punk ass anytime, anyrhyme....hahahahahahaahahahaha

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2003, 04:06:40 AM »

If ya want I'll edit it down to match ya length, I know I dropped long bars.  Shit, your ass been here since the beginnin' and I'm still givin' you a run for ya money, maybe you should go back to quotin' other people's shit, cause obviously ya shit ain't that hot if ya can't beat some newbie who "even daygo says is wack"  Or we could just battle again.  Lemme know, I'm confident from here on out I could rip ya punk ass anytime, anyrhyme....hahahahahahaahahahaha

lol firstly i aint been here since the beginnin...secondly...people still votin fa me when you dropped 25 bars more....how weak is you.....thirdly...beat me any time....wtf you smokin...even if you win this one...that still 3-1.....but imma take you up on that rematch...you can spit first so you cant pull bitch moves an post double the amount of bars...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2003, 06:32:53 AM »
i think that vito had WAY to long bars, but i can not escape the fact that he occasionally came with doper metaphors and wordplay, basicly he were more agressive

mack had definatly the better flow and personals, but i just think vito took this one...

but i must add that if mack wrote more bars, he could have won....

vote: VITO...

but vito, you need to stop with those long ass bars... holla at me in aim/msn

currently 4-3 to vito
« Last Edit: August 27, 2003, 06:34:07 AM by Maestro »

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2003, 10:33:07 AM »
Cool, battle ended, and next time y'all I will shorten the bars, for real.  Good battle.

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

bez

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2003, 10:48:01 AM »
good shit ya'll

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2003, 03:35:07 AM »

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2003, 09:32:46 AM »
optical  :o
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2003, 11:04:51 AM »
optical  :o
I know, nice ta see her in here ;D

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont