Author Topic: Snoop Dogg is on CMT RIGHT NOW  (Read 194 times)

Trauma-san

Snoop Dogg is on CMT RIGHT NOW
« on: August 24, 2003, 12:43:43 PM »
He's on the country music channel right now, LOL.  They're doing a show on musician's cars, and they're showing his lineup, he's got 27 or so cars, they're going through them.  

Trauma-san

Re:Snoop Dogg is on CMT RIGHT NOW
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2003, 12:56:40 PM »
Damn.  I always wondered why he didn't have a bunch of cars, I guess he does.  He said there was a time when he would just buy any car he liked, because he had the money and they weren't that expensive.  

He had the Snoop Deville of course, Oatmeal white MINK seats, diamond in the back, flying goddess on the front of the car, custom 'bar-be-cue' grille (lol), gold trim, daytons, DVD player, custom insignias with his name in the seats.

They showed a whole row of cars he owned, he's got 21 he said.  He said he drives whatever mood he's in, like if he's gangsta he drives a gansta car, etc.

He had an old lincoln that had been painted champagne, NICE, had hydraulics in it, he was bouncin' it a little bit.

The best one he drove with the camera guy in the car, they were on the street and some kid in the car next to him was flashin' W signs out at snoop, LOL.  He called it "the laker mobile".  1966 Pontiac Laker Yellow, with Laker purple highlights and scrollwork on the side, said "Magic" on one side, etc.  NICE CAR.

They showed a Ferrari, etc.  He had a car that had a mural painted on the back, said "Me and my girls" and had a picture of him and Doggy's Angels.  

Oh, and the one he crashed in the "church to the palace" video was a mockup, they showed the car safe and sound sitting in his driveway.  G-A-N-G-S-T-A.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2003, 12:57:57 PM by Scorpion »

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2003, 01:42:38 PM »
^^

Lol G-a-n-g-s-t-a- on the country music channel....

But props for writting it down and sounds cool....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2003, 01:56:41 PM »
I wuz flippin through tha khannelz yesterday & hurd "Da Palase" playin, I went Bak & wuz lyke wtf? Snoop on kountry muzik tv.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2003, 02:02:32 PM »
damn imagine havin all them cars

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2003, 02:45:22 PM »
damn imagine havin all them cars

Yeah,I'd say I'd drive only a few of them and have the others play the white elephant role.

(White elephant= very expensive,needs a lot of maintenance,completely useless and nearly impossible to get rid of)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2003, 03:29:58 PM »
^^^lol funny shit dawg, tho i wouldnt know wot to do if i had all them cars to be honest

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2003, 04:24:29 PM »
Thatz stoopid tho, havin all them karz. U kan only drive 1 at a tyme. I'd get 3 at tha moss. 1 ta drive, one ta floss, and one ta keep in tha yard & look good.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2003, 04:58:10 PM »
^^

Lol of course its only one car that you can drive at once, but if you got like 10 of them you could drive each diffrent day, or week....

Could be  a blast, and then when you are tired of one you just sell it and by another one and so on, lol.... And thats something the whole family would enjoy.... hehehehehe.....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010