Author Topic: G-UNIT-Is_This_What_You_Want-(Read_NFO)-2003-RV  (Read 735 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:G-UNIT-Is_This_What_You_Want-(Read_NFO)-2003-RV
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2003, 06:07:20 AM »
^^Thank you!

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2003, 01:27:32 PM »
fuck gay unit  :o

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2003, 02:13:35 PM »
pleeez pleeez dont compare 50 cent to nas lyrically, u gotta be confused to do that............i could understand 50 with jay-z, i mean theres quite a few similarities between them to when they makin party joints n joints for the bitches to, but sayin 50 is on nas's level lyrically, every rapper will tell you includin 50 knows whos better lyrically

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2003, 02:15:52 PM »
oh another thing.......get it into ya lil heads...........

50 CAN WRITE, HE WOULDNT HAVE SOLD SO MUCH REGARDLESS OF CUZ HIS WITH DRE N EMINEM IF NIGGAZ WERENT FEELIN WOT HIS SAYIN, u dont gotta come deep always to be a good writer, his 21 question rhymes, simple but very dope

stop hatin, his overall a better good rapper no doubt, 1st rapper in ages to come through into the mainstream, be proud instead of hate

peace