Author Topic: bro collabo freestyle  (Read 127 times)

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
bro collabo freestyle
« on: August 18, 2003, 05:24:18 AM »
quickly wrote it up

Ignyte
I put the original in aboriginal, because you know im a criminal, yo ill tell you what im living for/
Coz im keeping it black for the fact that my tactics are so smooth you know ive had practice, if rap was an egg watch me crack this/
Mutherfuckers acting that i got no skill, but yo, i spit steal at will, hit with teh lead and watch the fucking blood spill/
Kneel on your knees, but nigga please you dont deserve a knighting, you want beef with me you better reserve a fight ring/
Nigga im lightning, and boy im frightning, knock you down in one round, coz the punches i throw are tight g/
It might be that you want a fair fight, get your back up, and ill smack down, you better pack up, pack your bags, take your bitch adn get teh fuck outta town/
Im kicking arse with beckhams foot, hah checkem look, with your dick bent around the goal post/
Nigga im strapping and packing more fucking heat than a summer at the gold coast/

C Bizz
I got more squeeze then the pimples on your knees better scratch your fleas before the markets haunts your killa beez/
While you spit with unease you hearin the voices in teh breeze and the leaves rustle through your ears as you fucking breathe/
I better leave? You better come back now and step to this, your screaming louder then da bitch in labour whos only pistol whipped/
Better get a grip and never trip over my falls and find the music paused because your rollin on 8 balls/
Youd only see eye to eye nose to nose as my cheek bones show more movement then your whole roll/
Better find your soul coz where you lost it, some niggaz might step on your ass as if your dogg shit!/
Dont ever panic or your price will be marked with espanic, dollar signs ill be buying your cds for less than 3 dollar wines/
And now feel the rhyme while the thoughts in your mind start committin crimes and when you snap back to life. youll hear your mutha say bedtime/

this is more of a audio thing than a keystyle
« Last Edit: August 18, 2003, 05:24:48 AM by Cisco-Bizz »

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:bro collabo freestyle
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2003, 05:26:34 AM »
damn... looks like u sacrificed a lot for the sake of making multis... not bad tho

kick ass album

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2003, 07:22:21 AM »
a lot of this was just straight out, no fucking around with it to make sure it sounds nice and looks good. its just a plain freestyle straight up.

Ignyte

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2003, 06:28:38 AM »
its just a little freestyle, didnt really put anything into it or nothing. i might try and do a proper collabo some day.
Coz you see at the age of birth, we was contaminated with the caucasions curse/
I dont know what came first, the pententiary or the purse/
But I aint into that crap, I'd rather lay back and start working on my raps/
While you niggas stay strapped, with a hoe on your lap, with a dirty puss and crack/
While I stay intact with my people, and carry the mic which is lethal/

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2003, 05:08:04 PM »
It was pretty coo'. I liked Ignyte's verse better.