Author Topic: I say we let go of Israels hands...  (Read 323 times)

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
I say we let go of Israels hands...
« on: August 22, 2003, 06:52:41 PM »
Im a Republican, and a Conservative...

I think we should quit tellin Israel to keep trying for peace, and try to keep truces with Homas and El-Qaidae...Just let them do what Israel has done to survive for the thousands of years it's been there. They will be able to protect them selves easy and fightback... peace is not coming between them an' palestine, ever so let it happen...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

PinkTowelGirl

Re:I say we let go of Israels hands...
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2003, 07:01:04 PM »
I believe that America should be complete isolationist.. and just mind there own business... i am in the Green party but i voted democratic... and consider myself to be a good liberal with good liberal values...  :P

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2003, 07:23:37 PM »
I believe that America should be complete isolationist.. and just mind there own business
same here. they're always getting involved in shit that has nothing to do with them

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2003, 06:09:37 AM »
This topic's gonna blow if the right people post

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2003, 07:23:43 AM »
I just think that Israel or Palestina should get any support from any country whatsoever. There are only brainwashed terrorists over there. This may sound a bit cruel, but a couple of atomic bombs on that region would save lots of lives.

ONETIME

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2003, 07:58:43 AM »
*waitin for King tech. and Queen verbalassaulta to post* ::)

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2003, 09:03:41 AM »
To start I'm a Moderate Democrat.

If it was up to me I would spilt the aid provided to Israel to both Israel and Palestine and place full-time UN security in Jerusalem and any other hot spots in the region and create a Palestinian country. I would also pull out US soldiers from Saudi Arabia and move them to Kuwait. This should slightly improve Arab/American relations.

United States has become too involved in other countries affairs as a result Sept 11th and other terrorist attacks that will happen on US soil. United Nations should be the only army fighting evil.

I believe that America should be complete isolationist.. and just mind there own business... i am in the Green party but i voted democratic... and consider myself to be a good liberal with good liberal values...  

What about oil green one.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2003, 09:05:14 AM by Max Powers »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2003, 10:56:36 AM »
There are only brainwashed terrorists over there. This may sound a bit cruel, but a couple of atomic bombs on that region would save lots of lives.

1) Most people on both sides want peace, and an end to the suffering.

2)You are a twat.  How will dropping atomic bombs save lives.

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2003, 11:28:28 AM »
maybe i said it the wrong way. what i should have written down was: there would be less victims

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2003, 11:49:30 AM »
How did you work that one out?

500,000 estimated killed at Hiroshima.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2003, 01:03:03 PM »

What about oil green one.

well you can always ride your bike?

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2003, 01:17:57 PM »
Isolation would be the worst answer...Look at China and Russia, there Economies are horrible and their people are starving. Plus if no one realized America has dished out so much support to pretty much every country in the world if we stopped many things would fall apart. It's sad that everything we do to help gets shut out if we do 1 thing that is unapproved? Give the shit a break. and Fuck Germany...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2003, 01:27:10 PM »
Isolation would be the worst answer...Look at China and Russia, there Economies are horrible and their people are starving. Plus if no one realized America has dished out so much support to pretty much every country in the world if we stopped many things would fall apart. It's sad that everything we do to help gets shut out if we do 1 thing that is unapproved? Give the shit a break. and Fuck Germany...

ok, what i meant by isolationist, is that we shouldnt get involve in other countries.. politic bs, like you see in the middle east... we shouldnt go to war like we did in Vietnam... we shouldnt try to save other nations from themselves... we should focus more on the American people.. such as Education... more programs to help the starving americans.... and so forth... thats what i mean by lsolationist..

JTSimon

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2003, 01:51:25 PM »

America is the root to all evil in the world...US and their puppet governments all over the world. Don't forget Osama, Saddam were once US allies.

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2003, 01:54:11 PM »

ok, what i meant by isolationist, is that we shouldnt get involve in other countries.. politic bs, like you see in the middle east... we shouldnt go to war like we did in Vietnam... we shouldnt try to save other nations from themselves... we should focus more on the American people.. such as Education... more programs to help the starving americans.... and so forth... thats what i mean by lsolationist..

What starving Americans? If you are starving in America your lazy thats all it means.
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]