Author Topic: well umm i stuck my dick in but a lil sumthin came out wudda i do?  (Read 1710 times)

JTSimon

Re:well umm i stuck my dick in but a lil sumthin came out wudda i do?
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2003, 11:37:28 PM »
I don't care dude...Lets say she DID turn up pregnant...What can her/his parents do that will help them? Absolutely nothing!...All they will do is bitch and never trust them again...So it's better to wait and see, rather then to just jump to conclusions...PeACe

^Speaking from experience  ;D

Well I'm not babysitting  ;)

I'm not dumb enough to run to my parents and scream "HEY MOMMY, I JUST FUCKED A GIRL WITHOUT WEARING A CONDOM. YAYYY!"...LoL

I guess we got different kind of parents  ;)

p.s. Freddy vs. Jason second to the Hulk as the worst movie of 2003

« Last Edit: August 22, 2003, 11:39:56 PM by Max Powers »

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2003, 11:49:46 PM »
exactly! i had the same thing goin on a month or so ago...i had fucked my current girlfriend without a condom but i didnt finish so i didnt know whether or not she was pregnant...i didnt say shit about it...then i found out she wasnt pregnant...i felt a lot better...its funny cuz ppl say that they will never have sex without a condom...but sometimes things lead places and it ends up happening anyway...

finally sum1 knows wut im talkin about u say ur not gunna but its hard not 2 when a girls sayin pleez fuck me fuck me pleeeez..... but u prolly fucked her longer than i did i mean i only had it in for a few seconds and realized wtf she can get prego and i stopped and she got mad

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2003, 11:51:10 PM »
exactly! i had the same thing goin on a month or so ago...i had fucked my current girlfriend without a condom but i didnt finish so i didnt know whether or not she was pregnant...i didnt say shit about it...then i found out she wasnt pregnant...i felt a lot better...its funny cuz ppl say that they will never have sex without a condom...but sometimes things lead places and it ends up happening anyway...

finally sum1 knows wut im talkin about u say ur not gunna but its hard not 2 when a girls sayin pleez fuck me fuck me pleeeez..... but u prolly fucked her longer than i did i mean i only had it in for a few seconds and realized wtf she can get prego and i stopped and she got mad

yea dude i was scared shitless...i was goin for like 20 min. to a half hour...and then she was like 2 weeks late...it was all because of stress though thankfully.

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2003, 01:00:13 AM »
get your girl on the pill or something. still use a condom, but that shit is like backup.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2003, 01:35:28 AM »
where a jimmy next time cuz

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

ONETIME

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2003, 08:13:30 AM »
What are you, like 12? if you don't know the facts and rely on a message board to answer your questions, you shouldn't be doing this in the first place...Whatever though, it's only your life (and your childs life) you're fucking up, so why should I care?

NIK, dont forget u posted a question like this too, u asked everyone on this board to help you get sexually involved wit a girl.....lmao

ONETIME

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2003, 08:13:59 AM »
alrite well earlier about 5 (westcaost time) i stuck my dick head in my gfs pussy she was really horny and so was i and she was beggin and who couldnt resist a girl beggin 2 tick it in? (she doesnt want it all the way yet she wants 2 get use 2 a little bit of it cuz im..... well neway) and for the few seconds i did a little bit of precum came out..... should i b worried? and ne1 kno the chances of her gettin prego?
get her tested

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2003, 08:20:45 AM »
What are you, like 12?

lol.
Is it already too late for "The morning after" pill? Ask the RX if they have "The afternoon after" pill..lol

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2003, 09:59:47 AM »
What are you, like 12?

lol.
Is it already too late for "The morning after" pill? Ask the RX if they have "The afternoon after" pill..lol
ahahahaha ;)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2003, 10:04:31 AM »

dam not even a one minute man tisk tisk tisk lol j/k but get her to da doc asap for a check to make sure o ya next time dont dont think wit ur lil head use ur big head and wear a condom no matter how horny u and ur hornet (get it?  ;)) are.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2003, 10:34:04 AM »
I don't care dude...Lets say she DID turn up pregnant...What can her/his parents do that will help them? Absolutely nothing!...All they will do is bitch and never trust them again...So it's better to wait and see, rather then to just jump to conclusions...PeACe

^Speaking from experience  ;D

Well I'm not babysitting  ;)

I'm not dumb enough to run to my parents and scream "HEY MOMMY, I JUST FUCKED A GIRL WITHOUT WEARING A CONDOM. YAYYY!"...LoL

I guess we got different kind of parents  ;)

p.s. Freddy vs. Jason second to the Hulk as the worst movie of 2003

Dunno about Freddy vs. Jason yet, but Hulk is one of my favorite comicbook movies....
I guess we have diffrent taste in movies then, huh.....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2003, 09:08:57 AM »
so wat did u do wit ur gurlfriend?? ???

Mygla

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2003, 05:12:42 AM »
and for the few seconds i did a little bit of precum came out..... should

lmao  :D

anyways, a friend of mine did that same thing (dunno about a few seconds tho, lol) , and his girl ended up pregnant....

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2003, 05:18:29 AM »
this is why i stick to gettin head... lol

kick ass album

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2003, 08:34:51 AM »
The morning after pill works 5 days after u had sex. Speaking from expirience.I been to a clinic with my girl to get one and it was the 5th day after we did it and the doc said its only effective until 5 days after. Anyway i recommend getting the pill for her.It feels 1000 times better hittin it raw than with a condom.