Author Topic: well umm i stuck my dick in but a lil sumthin came out wudda i do?  (Read 1714 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: well umm i stuck my dick in but a lil sumthin came out wudda i do?
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2005, 10:47:31 PM »
classic thread ;D
props for bringin this thread back lol its pretty funny yet educational cuz u see a bunch of guys from arond the world tryin to figure out pregnancy LMAO

rafsta

« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2005, 11:41:29 PM »
yeah a chick can get hella pregnant from pre-cum... safets time to fuck without a rubber is a couple days after her period is over... there are no eggs to fertalize then...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2005, 11:53:39 PM »
yeah a chick can get hella pregnant from pre-cum... safets time to fuck without a rubber is a couple days after her period is over... there are no eggs to fertalize then...
is dat 100% safe?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2005, 12:53:48 AM »
is dat 100% safe?

No, genius...Nothing is 100%.

rafsta

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2005, 02:01:17 AM »
is dat 100% safe?

from pregnancy ? yes. sperm can only survive 3 days, but lets say 5 to be extra safe... so 3 days after the girls period is completely finished, to 10 days (this is being hecca safe) before it starts is the safest time to have unprotected sex... but 100% ? no maybe 99.9, thewre are always freak stories that arise, but if you do have unprotected sex make sure its not during or 10 days before a girls period.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2005, 02:16:59 AM »
is dat 100% safe?

from pregnancy ? yes. sperm can only survive 3 days, but lets say 5 to be extra safe... so 3 days after the girls period is completely finished, to 10 days (this is being hecca safe) before it starts is the safest time to have unprotected sex... but 100% ? no maybe 99.9, thewre are always freak stories that arise, but if you do have unprotected sex make sure its not during or 10 days before a girls period.
thanx homie u get a prop for the info this sure will come in use wit this new chick ive just hooked up wit

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:well umm i stuck my dick in but a lil sumthin came out wudda i do?
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2005, 02:18:02 AM »
What are you, like 12? if you don't know the facts and rely on a message board to answer your questions, you shouldn't be doing this in the first place...Whatever though, it's only your life (and your childs life) you're fucking up, so why should I care?

that's ironic you said that 2 years ago since you just GOT BUSTED...with weed, baggies, and a scale.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2005, 08:54:06 AM »
What are you, like 12? if you don't know the facts and rely on a message board to answer your questions, you shouldn't be doing this in the first place...Whatever though, it's only your life (and your childs life) you're fucking up, so why should I care?

that's ironic you said that 2 years ago since you just GOT BUSTED...with weed, baggies, and a scale.

What does one have to do with the other?... ::)

BJV

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2005, 10:42:31 AM »
LMAO this thread is both funny and informative  8)

x0nadya0x

« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2005, 10:47:49 AM »
OK heres an answer from a girl with a brain.
I dont know the details but if it was her time of the month it is so so so very unlikely shes pregnant.
there are 2 weeks during a month when a women can get pregnant. outside of those 2 weeks it is VERY VERY unlikely, but shouldnt be risked. If she was on her period and a bit of pre cum came out, there is most likely no problem at all. So chill the fuck out. And grow some balls. That post made me laugh my ass off. How old are u like 12?

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2005, 10:48:11 AM »
The official DubCC sex education thread.

x0nadya0x

« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2005, 10:52:30 AM »
For your information, the morning after pill can only be taken 3 days after sex. A coil can be inserted 5 days after sex.
If your gonna have sex at the age of 12.........MAKE SURE U KNOW UR SHIT! and make sure the dumb whore is on birth control.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2005, 11:04:05 AM »
What are you, like 12? if you don't know the facts and rely on a message board to answer your questions, you shouldn't be doing this in the first place...Whatever though, it's only your life you're fucking up, so why should I care?

What does one have to do with the other?... ::)

4 different things. i used different colors to make it easier for your brain
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

rafsta

« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2005, 11:43:24 AM »
OK heres an answer from a girl with a brain.
I dont know the details but if it was her time of the month it is so so so very unlikely shes pregnant.
there are 2 weeks during a month when a women can get pregnant. outside of those 2 weeks it is VERY VERY unlikely, but shouldnt be risked. If she was on her period and a bit of pre cum came out, there is most likely no problem at all. So chill the fuck out. And grow some balls. That post made me laugh my ass off. How old are u like 12?

i thought during the period a chick is most fertile ?

x0nadya0x

« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2005, 11:51:11 AM »
No retard.