Author Topic: French pussies?  (Read 491 times)

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
French pussies?
« on: August 23, 2003, 01:25:11 PM »
Record breaking heat killing amounts of 10,000 citizens of rural and urban France... 104 degree Farenheit heat wave murdering there people?...

Most yall from the West Coast right, Southern Caliphornia, Arizona, Texas Nevada...such and such... this tipe of weather is probly common though dry heat...Florida, Georgia, Missouri, Lousianna have humid heat at those tempatures...maybe less then 10 people die a year of heat stroke or heat exhaustion.

WTF...Then Jaque Sharoc, the french president bombs on his people saying they should have helped each other at this time better then they did...WHERE WAS THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT?

Then he wants to critisize our Economy...America isn't even in a defecit (Defecit ended in November 2002) When they are in a defecit which has lasted since before Sharoc was in office. And our Economy is already recovering?...

WHATS FRANCE WANT FROM US!?
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:French pussies?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2003, 01:54:14 PM »
Jaque Sharoc

LMAO
Yup - we ain't used to that weather in Europe

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2003, 01:58:27 PM »
Jaque Sharoc

LMAO
Yup - we ain't used to that weather in Europe

Look at all the other European countries having the same tempatures though, where aren't hearing about there emence casualties...So i just think France wont even help themselves thats all im saying.
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

eS El Duque

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2003, 09:32:31 PM »
Record breaking heat killing amounts of 10,000 citizens of rural and urban France... 104 degree Farenheit heat wave murdering there people?...

Most yall from the West Coast right, Southern Caliphornia, Arizona, Texas Nevada...such and such... this tipe of weather is probly common though dry heat...Florida, Georgia, Missouri, Lousianna have humid heat at those tempatures...maybe less then 10 people die a year of heat stroke or heat exhaustion.

WTF...Then Jaque Sharoc, the french president bombs on his people saying they should have helped each other at this time better then they did...WHERE WAS THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT?

Then he wants to critisize our Economy...America isn't even in a defecit (Defecit ended in November 2002) When they are in a defecit which has lasted since before Sharoc was in office. And our Economy is already recovering?...

WHATS FRANCE WANT FROM US!?

LOL

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2003, 10:40:34 PM »
how 100 degree heat kills people i'll SERIOUSLY never know

true i'm from BAKErsfield cali (emphasis on BAKE) where we get 100 degree temperatrues on the daily, so i'm use to it.....but seriously it's called water, shorts, wife beaters and air conditioning.

it's sad that THAT many people died......but from what i've been seeing on tv

WHAT THE FUCK IS THEIR FRENCH ASSES DOING WEARING PANT SUITS IN 100 DEGREE HEAT??  i know damn good and well when it ever gets below zero here i'm not going to go get the paper outside naked!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2003, 11:30:53 PM »
That's what I've been saying for weeks.  What a joke, it gets hot and they die.  That is truly weak.  I can't understand it, I think maybe the French are lying about it to see if anybody gives a damn.  I've only met one french person I liked, my French teacher in College was a real hottie, she was really nice too.  Really polite, and had a perfect french, and perfect american english accent.  I never could understand how she had 2 accents, maybe she was really american, I don't know.  She did look pretty hot, and didn't have armpit hair, so she probably was american, come to think about it.  

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2003, 12:26:34 AM »
let the stupid people kill themselves off
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2003, 12:43:42 AM »

Go read Scorpion's new thread...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=40313

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2003, 01:14:19 AM »
You stupid fuck US still has a National Debt.

The Outstanding Public Debt as of 24 Aug 2003 at 08:12:02 AM GMT is:

$ 6,791,232,084,095.37

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

The estimated population of the United States is 291,827,215
so each citizen's share of this debt is $23,271.41.

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
$1.72 billion per day since September 30, 2002!
Concerned? Then tell Congress and the White House!

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2003, 11:20:19 AM »
And this has what to do with the French being pussies?  

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2003, 01:03:11 PM »
And this has what to do with the French being pussies?  

Read the first post brainwashed one  ;)

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2003, 01:05:36 PM »
The heat wave in July 1995 in Chicago was one of the worst weather-related disasters in Illinois history with approximately 525 deaths over a 5-day period. As noted by Changnon et al. (1996), "The loss of human life in hot spells in summer exceeds that caused by all other weather events in the United States combined, including lightning, rainstorms/floods, hurricanes, and tornadoes." Weather hazards such as tornadoes, floods, lightning, and winter storms each result in about 100 deaths per year on average, while heat waves result in about 1000 deaths per year on average.

http://www.sws.uiuc.edu/atmos/statecli/General/1995Chicago.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------
More than 1,000 people died during the July 1995 heat wave that hit the Midwest and many cities along the East Coast. In a normal year, about 175 Americans succumb to the demands of summer heat.

Chicago experienced its worst weather-related disaster, with 465 heat-related deaths recorded during the period from July 11-27, 1995. Milwaukee was also severely affected, with 85 heat- related deaths recorded during the same time period.

"In both Chicago and Milwaukee, the National Weather Service issued warnings of the developing heat wave several days in advance, which were quickly broadcast by the local media," said Kathryn D. Sullivan, former National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration chief scientist and leader of the national disaster survey team that investigated this event. "Given this advance warning, many, if not all, of the heat-related deaths associated with this event were preventable."

http://www.publicaffairs.noaa.gov/pr96/apr96/noaa96-21.html

You stupid fuck....and that was only 1 American City.......now imagine this on 1 whole country. How many times I got to make you look stupid Jemuel  ;)

I'll understand it if you don't post in this thread again ;D

« Last Edit: August 24, 2003, 01:11:01 PM by Max Powers »

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2003, 03:50:00 PM »
He meant recession, not deficit.  Pretty easy to understand, actually ,unless you're one of those who can't take context clues.  

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2003, 04:59:10 PM »
name 5 economies better then ours that we didn't help out?
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2003, 01:20:15 AM »
He meant recession, not deficit.  Pretty easy to understand, actually ,unless you're one of those who can't take context clues.  

lol...recession will never end with a Bush in office.