Author Topic: Em's 911 verse  (Read 925 times)

N-Sane Brain

Re:Em's 911 verse
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2003, 12:41:01 PM »
Em's verse is aight, especially the flow, but I prefer B-Real's part on that tune.

Jome

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2003, 06:03:11 PM »
lol how dumbs that shit, jus posted up eminems verse n fuckin the rest of em like they dont matter or shit......

anyways yeah i gotta say the beats sick, and y'all do realise that eminems tryna flow like 50 cent as the begginin right? bu yeah his flows sick on this i admit....................but like i said, if someone y'all dont like or aint eminem did the same thing, y'all would ignore it, i guarentee if rakim, nas, snoop, xzibit did that verse, y'all would be hatin sayin shit like, nah his tryna be like 50, his on his dick, or like pretendin its shit sayin he sold out or sum shit, summa y'all ignore shit cuz of ya own lil personal agendas n shit...............

but anyways did eminem produce this cuz im impressed.........

peace

* Posting up only Eminem's verse isn't dickriding, because DJ Big Mike only had Eminems verse on his mixtape. Blame him instead.
I think it's right to do it.. so that people won't have burned up the whole track when the Boo Ya album arrives..

* Did Eminem try to flow like 50 Cent on here..  ??? I'm lost.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2003, 08:24:49 PM »

me too. he didnt sound like 50 at all. what the hell were you smoking Lyrical_G?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2003, 02:55:42 PM »
lol how dumbs that shit, jus posted up eminems verse n fuckin the rest of em like they dont matter or shit......

anyways yeah i gotta say the beats sick, and y'all do realise that eminems tryna flow like 50 cent as the begginin right? bu yeah his flows sick on this i admit....................but like i said, if someone y'all dont like or aint eminem did the same thing, y'all would ignore it, i guarentee if rakim, nas, snoop, xzibit did that verse, y'all would be hatin sayin shit like, nah his tryna be like 50, his on his dick, or like pretendin its shit sayin he sold out or sum shit, summa y'all ignore shit cuz of ya own lil personal agendas n shit...............

but anyways did eminem produce this cuz im impressed.........

peace

* Posting up only Eminem's verse isn't dickriding, because DJ Big Mike only had Eminems verse on his mixtape. Blame him instead.
I think it's right to do it.. so that people won't have burned up the whole track when the Boo Ya album arrives..

yeah my bad, i think y'all kinda misunderstood the shit about sayin how dumb that shit about only havin eminems verse, i aint blamin c2k, his a dope homie, wot i meant was like the dj or whoever got it, like they only gave his verse off the joint, but if thats all he had then i can see why he jus gave that.........

anyways, i dunno wot the fuck to say about the eminem verse and me sayin its flowin like 50 cuz im pretty sure i wasnt smokin anything at the time....................anyways y'all listen it again cuz i havent got it anymo but doesnt he start off like spittin in the same style as 50 and then when the verse goes on he switches back to his way of spittin???...................fuck knows, but thats wot i thought at the time

peace

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2003, 03:26:01 PM »
dope verse 8)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2003, 06:43:08 AM »
^^^^
Yes, dope it is. The flow is maaaaaaad...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2003, 07:40:36 AM »
I want the freakin mp3 and I aint no member of soundclick... I used to bump the stream, but it aint workin now lol, and Im addicted

edit: I have it
« Last Edit: September 01, 2003, 08:38:37 AM by 7even[pG] »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2003, 09:44:09 AM »
"i dont think there is anybody on this forum that says eminem is a better rapper than Rakim... why do you people start bitchin when someone said that they liked Em' s verse"

because eminem goes multi platinum ,and god forbid u say a mainstream rapper has skills or u like his shit,but if it's an underground rapper u have a license to suck his dick and ppl will label it "showin love"

face it ,the less a rapper sells the more u can give him praise without every1 jumping on ur back it's as simple as that

Jome

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2003, 09:56:53 PM »
"i dont think there is anybody on this forum that says eminem is a better rapper than Rakim... why do you people start bitchin when someone said that they liked Em' s verse"

because eminem goes multi platinum ,and god forbid u say a mainstream rapper has skills or u like his shit,but if it's an underground rapper u have a license to suck his dick and ppl will label it "showin love"

face it ,the less a rapper sells the more u can give him praise without every1 jumping on ur back it's as simple as that

True, word, speak on it, wordamother, and amen.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2003, 01:06:50 AM »
"True, word, speak on it, wordamother, and amen"

lol  ;D