Author Topic: Why in the hell would anybody be a democrat?  (Read 174 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
Re:Why in the hell would anybody be a democrat?
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2003, 04:46:10 PM »
i usually stick up for trauma but most of my family and me (to an extent) are democrat, so i DISAGREE with this post.

democrats arn't the only one who want to raise taxes. Arnold (R) wants to take away the new car registration (which is going to be 3x as high , and was a good thing at first until...) and is going to raise property taxes ::thumbs down::

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2003, 09:25:20 PM »
^^ Actually, you're misinformed, he's not going to raise any taxes, he appeared on a talk show yesterday and was asked about all these things.

Guys, I'm not rich.  I'm republican.  The 'poor people are democrats, rich people are republicans' notion is a myth.  In the Gore/Bush election, 80% of the 1 million dollar plus donations to the presidential election campaigns were to Gore.  80% of the people that donated more than 1 million dollars were democratic.  Think about that.  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2003, 01:57:26 AM »
^^ Actually, you're misinformed, he's not going to raise any taxes, he appeared on a talk show yesterday and was asked about all these things.

Guys, I'm not rich.  I'm republican.  The 'poor people are democrats, rich people are republicans' notion is a myth.  In the Gore/Bush election, 80% of the 1 million dollar plus donations to the presidential election campaigns were to Gore.  80% of the people that donated more than 1 million dollars were democratic.  Think about that.  

so according to your theory, its split 50/50 down tha middle...? lol Theres just as many "poor" republicans as there are "poor" democrats? And there is just as many "rich" republicans as there are "rich" democrats? lol...thats funny...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2003, 02:01:44 AM »
Scorpion, let me ask you something. Did more PEOPLE vote for Bush or Gore?  Gore received more POPULAR VOTES; Bush received more ELECTORAL VOTES. This means that more PEOPLE voted for Gore, which according to you means that A MAJORITY OF AMERICANS ARE DUMB.