Author Topic: Why in the hell would anybody be a democrat?  (Read 342 times)

Citizen-Y

Re:Why in the hell would anybody be a democrat?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2003, 12:35:52 AM »

JFK's presidency was called Camelot...but it should have been called Cumalot, cause he came alot!

And you should know, right? Please stop right there. :-X

Listen to some George Carlin.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2003, 12:46:56 AM »
To keep my post short, Clinton was great; Bush is pathetic. A perfect example of "If he can do it, anyone can (or should be able to)". A person as dumb as George Bush being the leader of the world's 'leading' nation, really makes you wonder.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2003, 10:14:11 PM »
Hmm, you ignored the entire post.  Read it again, and then answer any of the things I mentioned.

1. - total fact that democrats were for slavery.  

2. - total fact that democrats want more and more money out of your pocket each year, they want you dependent on the government.

3. - Democrats have an elitist attitude, they think that they can spend your money better than you can, they think they are more intelligent than you when it comes to raising your family.  

How you make such stupid sweepin statements and attempt to dismiss the views of millions of your countrymen baffles me.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2003, 10:56:02 PM »
It's Black and White, what is there to baffle.

True, or False.

Democrats want to raise taxes.  

True, or False.

Raising Taxes means less money for you.

True, or False.

Less money for you means a more dependent lifestyle on the government.

True, or False.

Being dependent on the government is a way of controlling your independence, and therefore, your Freedom.

How is this hard to grasp?  The modern democratic party is akin to slavery.  I'm not trying to downplay slavery in the past, of course it was much more horrible than what I'm talking about, but it's still us being robbed of our freedom.  It's Black & White, everytime a democrat seeks to increase the size of government, and the control it has on your life, they strip your liberty away.  If you can't see that, you're blind.

It's a law of averages, how in the hell can the government provide for me better with my money than I can for myself?  They can't, look at the bullshit they spend my money on.  It's fucking rediculous, and the democratic party wants to do MORE of that?  How can anybody support that? It's mind boggling how stupid some people are.  

Black and white.

If I came up to you, and said that I needed 25 percent of your check, and I would spend it for you for your benefit, you'd tell me to go get fucked.  We should tell the government to go get fucked.

Also, for the lame brained, I'm not talking about a total abandonment of government. I'm talking about a cutback on the outrageous programs we have put in place over the years, sure, some programs are very necessary, defense, welfare (to an extent) is of course always needed, education spending, etc. We HAVE to have taxes, I'm not an idiot.  It's just that the modern democratic party wants to do nothing but increase our taxes through the fucking roof, it's rediculous.  I refuse to accept that they can better provide for me with my money than I can myself.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2003, 12:20:51 AM »
Now youre makin it seem like an rational human being would never be a Democrat. Yet, can u please explain how the brightest and smartest of your fellow countrymen are card carrying members of the Democratic party? Or how millions of Americans  vote for them consistently?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2003, 12:57:29 AM »
Now youre makin it seem like an rational human being would never be a Democrat. Yet, can u please explain how the brightest and smartest of your fellow countrymen are card carrying members of the Democratic party? Or how millions of Americans  vote for them consistently?

Scorpion is making 2 points here.

1. It is dumb to vote for Democrats.

2. The majority of Americans are dumb.

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2003, 07:06:11 AM »
Since we have an elected Republican in office, and since the congress and house of representatives are a majority republican, and since the governorships of all 50 states are a majority republican, No, most of america ISN'T dumb.  Look at how people live their actual lives, even those that vote democratic generally live conservatively.  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2003, 11:42:40 AM »
Scorpion, let me ask you something. Did more PEOPLE vote for Bush or Gore?  Gore received more POPULAR VOTES; Bush received more ELECTORAL VOTES. This means that more PEOPLE voted for Gore, which according to you means that A MAJORITY OF AMERICANS ARE DUMB.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2003, 06:46:40 PM by The Governator »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2003, 11:51:10 AM »
Why in the HELL would you be a democrat?  

Im assuming most democrats...like being democrats, cus their not some rich asshole with their head stuck up their ass.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2003, 02:26:24 PM »
Why in the HELL would you be a democrat?  

Im assuming most democrats...like being democrats, cus their not some rich asshole with their head stuck up their ass.

true. my families saying is, we're not rich enough to vote Republican.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2003, 04:46:10 PM »
i usually stick up for trauma but most of my family and me (to an extent) are democrat, so i DISAGREE with this post.

democrats arn't the only one who want to raise taxes. Arnold (R) wants to take away the new car registration (which is going to be 3x as high , and was a good thing at first until...) and is going to raise property taxes ::thumbs down::

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2003, 09:25:20 PM »
^^ Actually, you're misinformed, he's not going to raise any taxes, he appeared on a talk show yesterday and was asked about all these things.

Guys, I'm not rich.  I'm republican.  The 'poor people are democrats, rich people are republicans' notion is a myth.  In the Gore/Bush election, 80% of the 1 million dollar plus donations to the presidential election campaigns were to Gore.  80% of the people that donated more than 1 million dollars were democratic.  Think about that.  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2003, 01:57:26 AM »
^^ Actually, you're misinformed, he's not going to raise any taxes, he appeared on a talk show yesterday and was asked about all these things.

Guys, I'm not rich.  I'm republican.  The 'poor people are democrats, rich people are republicans' notion is a myth.  In the Gore/Bush election, 80% of the 1 million dollar plus donations to the presidential election campaigns were to Gore.  80% of the people that donated more than 1 million dollars were democratic.  Think about that.  

so according to your theory, its split 50/50 down tha middle...? lol Theres just as many "poor" republicans as there are "poor" democrats? And there is just as many "rich" republicans as there are "rich" democrats? lol...thats funny...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2003, 02:01:44 AM »
Scorpion, let me ask you something. Did more PEOPLE vote for Bush or Gore?  Gore received more POPULAR VOTES; Bush received more ELECTORAL VOTES. This means that more PEOPLE voted for Gore, which according to you means that A MAJORITY OF AMERICANS ARE DUMB.