Author Topic: How to be HARD  (Read 132 times)

Trauma-san

How to be HARD
« on: August 24, 2003, 12:05:57 AM »
This dude is HARD.  LOL He has that undeniable spirit in him, he wasn't ready to go, so he didn't.  You know today is the happiest day in his life.

P.S., if it was me, just to be sure, I'd be asking him things like "Nguyen, touch this water for me real quick, I wanna see if it turns into wine".  I mean, you never know about these things.  He could come back as a vietnamese man.  It's possible.  If I were him, I'd buy a robe and stuff.  Sit around in red and white all the time, answer questions with crazy little stories, you know, all that.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------

'Dead' Vietnamese man revived

HANOI, Vietnam (Reuters) -- An elderly Vietnamese man thought to have died in a hospital revived after spending the night in the morgue, state media and a doctor said Friday.

Nguyen Van Quan, 73, was declared dead and taken to a Ho Chi Minh City hospital morgue on the night of August 15 but was found alive by his daughter the next morning as she was retrieving the body for the funeral, the Vietnam News daily said.

"I was shocked and frightened when I saw the blanket that covered my father moving," Quan's daughter was quoted as saying.

"When the morgue's officials pulled back the blanket, my father's eyes moved, brightening with joy."

A doctor at the Nguyen Tri Phuong hospital, where Quan had been admitted after complaining of chest pain, told Reuters: "He is now still in the emergency section."

After Quan's heart failed and he was declared dead, the man was placed in the morgue where he was laid for seven hours among corpses.

The doctor declined to elaborate on the case but said investigations into the incident were under way.

The Big Bad Ass

Re:How to be HARD
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2003, 08:46:18 AM »
 :o DAMN, thats crazy

UnstoppableForce

Re:How to be HARD
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2003, 12:18:26 AM »
He was just dreaming about having a 3some with JLo and Shakira, and just didn't want to wake up. ;D