Author Topic: Drinkin' and Smokin'  (Read 985 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Drinkin' and Smokin'
« on: August 24, 2003, 08:16:45 AM »
damn seems like alot of peeps on this board either smoke or drink or do both

Smokin' - me, never have and never will, gives me headaches especially when someone else is smoking near or in front of me, cant believe people would do that type of shit, makes them smell and teeth yellow >:(
i will never mess with weed or any of that shit, ive seen the effects of it up close

Drinkin' - ive tried beer and i aint feeling it, i dont mess with the stronger stuff either (vodka, hennesey whatever else there is) i have never drank a whole beer, only halfways cause it gave me a headache, the worst experience of drinking i have had was losing my cousin to it, he did all the hard stuff and died at the age of 35 :'( :(, i swore not to drink ever since, a promise i now keep

shit i dont even got any piercings or tattoos on me

BTW im 23 yrs. so i could do this stuff anytime i want to

I also notice that its the younger peeps on this board and elsewhere really that brag about smokin and drinkin and all that other drug shit, like its a "cool" thing to do or something, like its rebelling against something ??? ??? ???

older peeps do it but dont really brag about it

Who else on this board is like me????? or am i a dying breed lol lol lol ;D

« Last Edit: August 24, 2003, 08:23:04 AM by TheOnlyOne »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Drinkin' and Smokin'
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2003, 08:24:02 AM »
healthy
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Dr._Funkenstein

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2003, 08:39:27 AM »
Who else on this board is like me????? or am i a dying breed lol lol lol ;D

Here!  ;D

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2003, 08:41:50 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
damn really ;D
how old are u?

Dr._Funkenstein

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2003, 08:50:42 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
damn really ;D
how old are u?

I'm 20 (at the age of 16 you are allowed to drink wine/beer, for the hardcore stuff you must be 18 here in Switzerland). Actually, I used to drink a few years ago but it just doesn't seem to suit my personality that well.  :)

bez

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2003, 09:05:08 AM »
dam man you really do need to start living.

Having a smoke here and there aint really gunna do you no harm and the same with drinking.  Its if you get addicated to it is when you have problems.  

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2003, 09:20:04 AM »
dam man you really do need to start living.

Having a smoke here and there aint really gunna do you no harm and the same with drinking.  Its if you get addicated to it is when you have problems.  
addiction start wit a smoke here and there anyways i dont smoke or drink either so i guess im a dying breed too but i might if i get a chance take a few hits of black and milds to me black and milds cant even be considered tabacoo becuz dat shit tastes really good, smells good, and duzent fuck u up like a cigg wood dat shit is really lite but if u take a hard ass hit u will get lite headed buts pretty much ;)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2003, 09:21:33 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 hey bez I get that all the time lol lol

isnt being healthy living??????? dr.funkenstein said that it isnt in his personality and the same goes for me too, in fact im hispanic and we are known as heavy drinkers so im breakin the mold, to you Bez it may be living but it doesnt suit me, just like school, it doesnt suite everybody, and like dane said an addiction could come, REMEMBER THE DRUGS CONTROL YOU, YOU DONT CONTROL THEM

ANOTHER thing is that supporting a habit like smoking or drinking is expensive, especially if u do it on the regular, id rather do something else with my hard earned money unless your a freeloader ;D

HOWEVER THERE IS ONE ADDICTION IN MY LIFE....

BUYING MUSIC AND ITS EXPENSIVE
« Last Edit: August 24, 2003, 09:23:51 AM by TheOnlyOne »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2003, 09:21:33 AM »
o ya im 16 ;) but i look much much older :P

West C. Connected

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2003, 09:24:48 AM »
Addiction with weed hardly happens.
And you missin' out a LOT of stuff with no strong alcohol. :P
But yeah, 'cause of that relative dying and stuff I guess it makes sense, and not everyone smokes weed.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2003, 09:26:49 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
just wondering, what am i missing out on, tell me in vivid detail, just wondering ;D

West C. Connected

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2003, 10:07:32 AM »
Just go clubbin' and ask something strong.  ;)
Or just mix something at home, vodka & orange juice or sumthin'.
Coke 'n rum's my favourite.. Atleast get drunk once, man, ain't dyin' then.
Uhh can't really describe it though.. But when you drunk you should just look around with your eyes, you can entertain yourself for like 20 min lol, stuff's spinnin' and shit.

bez

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2003, 10:16:35 AM »
Just go clubbin' and ask something strong.  ;)
Or just mix something at home, vodka & orange juice or sumthin'.
Coke 'n rum's my favourite.. Atleast get drunk once, man, ain't dyin' then.
Uhh can't really describe it though.. But when you drunk you should just look around with your eyes, you can entertain yourself for like 20 min lol, stuff's spinnin' and shit.

hell yer. lol

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2003, 11:01:42 AM »
weed will make everything you ever do or did 2 times better..

weed is great for depressed people, it will help you sleep, eat, watchin tv is amazing, playing video games will be twice as much fun, watching movies, you'll feel like your in it (theatre im talkin bout), and i can fuck for ages on weed..

its not that bad, im pretty active and i never find myself losing my breath, then again i only smoke bout every 2 weeks or so, but health-wise, i think physiologically is the cure for anything. some places they are thinkin about prescribing weed for depressed people and such.. cuz it works

drinkin.. ehh.. most people only like drinkin cuz its cheap, you can get it around the corner, you can drink it with a meal, and when your over 21 its legal. i dont  really drink that much, if anything i drink it to get me in 'party mode' then i can talk to anyone, dance to anything, have a good time, lol. But usually i would only drink with girls cuz you can get the whole truth out of them when ur buzzin, thats how i hooked up with my last girlfriend, she been drinkin some green lizard and i was smokin in the other apartment, she told me she liked me and we made out for bout 20 minutes straight.. (it was in a friends car, and he was droppin me off so thats all i had time for)..

but that bad part of drinkin is all the aftermath, people become alcoholics, beat families,  people drive drunk and cause alot of shit.. answer me this, did you ever hear of a pot addict that beat his family? didnt think so.. back to alcohol.. too much sshit comes out of it, hangovers.. etc. im not sayin pot has its downfalls but when it comes to driving, pot makes you go 20 mph.. alcohol makes you go 80 mph.. you pick.

pot is healthy for you.. mentally, but i have respect for anyone who doesnt drink and smoke cuz half the people (especially at a young age) just do it to be accepted, and some lil kids take it overboard. my dad drinks very rarely and has never done any drugs.. and i respect him cuz even if we go out to someones house, alcohol or not we are gonna have a good time..

just my opinions concerning this shit.. btw im 17 in october
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2003, 11:02:52 AM »
Damn yeah man....

I dont smoke or do drugs (tho i have smoked cigar´s.....)
And i probably never will again....

I do drink when im at partys, but dont like the idea of getting drunk so much that you dont know what you are doing....
But you know, its hard not to drink alcohol when so many around you do it, and you kinda know it aint that bad as drugs fx. ....
But my dad haves this alcohol problem, and that have efected on me in a way or to in my  life....

Btw im 24....
« Last Edit: August 24, 2003, 01:13:35 PM by NSDogg »
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010