Author Topic: Drinkin' and Smokin'  (Read 980 times)

Smooth

Re:Drinkin' and Smokin'
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2003, 11:56:25 AM »
lol I can't believe some of ya'll have never tried drinking or smokin bud... lol sounds like a pretty boring time if you ask me... do you guys enjoy spending your friday and saturday night's completely sober all the time?

Ive never touched any kind of hard drugs.... but I smoke bud all the time (been smokin it hard for 3 years now) and I drink on the weekends... and all I can say to the people against bud is TRY IT before you speak on it... it's really not bad and I can honestly say I have seen MINIMAL effects, and that's smokin hard for 3 years... so if you guys were to just try it here and there you would be 100% fine... guarnteed...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2003, 12:33:59 PM »
I used to smoke a lot of weed back in High School, but I don't do it anymore.  I do drink a lot tho.  

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2003, 02:28:31 PM »
Who else on this board is like me????? or am i a dying breed lol lol lol ;D

Here!  ;D

i am another one,at 16 drinking and smoking and all that stuff doesn't interest me. I am addicted to chocolate though.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2003, 02:35:59 PM by Z-Virus »
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2003, 02:49:59 PM »
TheOnlyOne...arent you from pico? 8)

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2003, 02:52:40 PM »
i dont do it cuz its hip... im in it for the trip.....

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2003, 04:04:26 PM »
im glad to see dat pepel r being open about dis ;)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2003, 08:01:01 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yep, why??????

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2003, 08:08:15 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yep, why??????
cuz most peple i no dont like talkin bout dis subject ;)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2003, 08:28:55 PM »
i'm with you TheOnlyOne. ive never had any desire for drugs or alcohol. it's a waste of money & i'm like you... i spend lots of $$ on CDs. BTW i'm 17 so y'all know

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2003, 10:44:38 PM »
TheOnlyOne, cuz one time you posted you were from pico, and i was jus wondering...pico is crayz, i'm suprised you dont smoke or drink. everyone is a druggie there. do you kno where lemoran st. is? it's by the middle skool, my cuzzin lives there.. 8)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2003, 12:34:51 AM »
drinkin?? yeah, whenever im at parties n shit
smokin?? occasionally..
tokin?? all day  8)

btw, im not addicted to weed, you cant really get addicted to it unless it's laced

kick ass album

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2003, 04:11:03 AM »
dam man you really do need to start living.

Having a smoke here and there aint really gunna do you no harm and the same with drinking.  Its if you get addicated to it is when you have problems.  

That's teh dumbest statement I've ever read.... BTW does this statement make ant sense to u:

"Statutory warning : Cigarette Smoking is Injurious to health"

BTW I've never smoke and drink... I'm 19... I've a Girlfriend and I am a Virgin!!!  8)...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2003, 03:51:27 PM »

Having a smoke here and there aint really gunna do you no harm and the same with drinking.  Its if you get addicated to it is when you have problems.  

That's teh dumbest statement I've ever read.... BTW does this statement make ant sense to u:

BTW I've never smoke and drink... I'm 19... I've a Girlfriend and I am a Virgin!!!  8)...

^ the reason why you should drink and smoke
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2003, 03:59:33 PM »

yer of course it is dangerous to your health but I am pretty sure that if you smoke about 2 or 3 cigarettes a year it aint really gunna do you that much harm, its only when ya smoke about 20-30 a day innt really?  or maybe I am just wrong.

Drinking is fine tho, having the odd drink and getting drunk aint gunna fuck you up that much.  

What if you walked out in front of a bus tommorrow and died, would you honestly be ok knowing that fact that you hadn't tried n e thing of this kind and you are now dead.  I have never tried an actual cigarette, but I have smoked like 2 cigars, I have smoked a few reefas and I drink a tad.  I have done the things that is legal and smoked weed which is illegal, I wud never try n e harrrrd drugs cos shit aint worth it, but to not try these things is a bi dumb IMO because life is there to be lived....that my opinion n e way.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2003, 04:59:23 PM »
@ clown 42ok, Crazy??? well kinda i guess, its gotten worse over the years, its more ghetto than ever but not as bad as other areas i have seen, the high school here El Rancho is gettin bad now, my brothers go there now, when i went there we had some problems but not as big as now, now they slang drugs during class and shit lol lol my bro's have seen that a few times

what middle school does your cousin live by???
Rivera??? Burke??? which one???