Author Topic: Drinkin' and Smokin'  (Read 982 times)

YoungGotti42k

Re:Drinkin' and Smokin'
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2003, 10:04:41 PM »
@TheOnlyOne, well, i was jus chattin with my cuzzin's girl, and she said he lives by South Ranchito middle skool. i dont really know, but anyways. ever heard of UNS? and yeah, my cuzzin said it's gotten a lot worse. wut grade r urs brothers in?

budsmokeronly

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2003, 01:36:28 AM »
smoke weed every day, and drink a lot.  some things some folx just won't understand.  been a long time since I had a 24 hour sober day.  do whatchu gotta do.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2003, 01:46:51 AM »
i smoke everyday (ciggys and weed  :o) but i only drink at the weekend......i never used to smoke......at school all my mates smoked but i didnt, it was only when i got older i started to smoke !! im gunna try and pack it in though cuz it will kill ya in the end in its feckin expensive !!

mauzip

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2003, 04:31:53 AM »
I drink when I go out on Saturdays (and sometimes Fridays), sometimes I drink when I sit on a terrace. And I don't smoke at all, although I'm kinda curious what it is to be stoned, so I might do that one time in the (near) future.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2003, 12:53:07 PM »
smoke weed everyday, smoke cigs and cigars occasionaly when I drink which is maybe 1 or 2 times a month.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2003, 07:54:32 PM »
yo clown 42ok, UNS hmmmm sounds familiar but yet i dont know

south ranchito, yeah i know where thats at,

my bro's, well one of them is a senior this year and another is a junior

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2003, 11:07:30 AM »
i dont do it cuz its hip... im in it for the trip.....

Exactly!!!

Smokin & Drinkin is my favorite thing 2 do besides Sex & Music...

I use 2 smoke treez heavily, but now I just do it like 3 or 4 times a week...Drinkin, every weekend 4 sho, weekdayz, just drink like a 40 wit tha homies and shit...just get perved here and there but on weekends is when it really goes down...

I guess some people just don't understand...

How tha fuck is U gonna just stay there and not drink and get outta this world when yur at a party?? I guess Cali parties is different?? nah I dun think so...I think tha group of people yur wit is different, tha parties yall have is prolly some square ass shit...tha parties we have is all about gettin effed up and tryin 2 get @ bitches...bitches actually enjoy muthafucaz being drunk way more...they all wanna get fucked or do somethin 2 get pleased but it makes em feel better when drunk cuzz they won't feel guilty...dats real talk rite there...

But bitches aside, it just dont feel right when U aint intoxicated...Life aint sweet man...U just can't start feelin good in this world outta nowhere...people dat don't drink or smoke will never understand this I guess...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Smooth

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2003, 12:04:49 PM »
i dont do it cuz its hip... im in it for the trip.....

Exactly!!!

Smokin & Drinkin is my favorite thing 2 do besides Sex & Music...

I use 2 smoke treez heavily, but now I just do it like 3 or 4 times a week...Drinkin, every weekend 4 sho, weekdayz, just drink like a 40 wit tha homies and shit...just get perved here and there but on weekends is when it really goes down...

I guess some people just don't understand...

How tha fuck is U gonna just stay there and not drink and get outta this world when yur at a party?? I guess Cali parties is different?? nah I dun think so...I think tha group of people yur wit is different, tha parties yall have is prolly some square ass shit...tha parties we have is all about gettin effed up and tryin 2 get @ bitches...bitches actually enjoy muthafucaz being drunk way more...they all wanna get fucked or do somethin 2 get pleased but it makes em feel better when drunk cuzz they won't feel guilty...dats real talk rite there...

But bitches aside, it just dont feel right when U aint intoxicated...Life aint sweet man...U just can't start feelin good in this world outta nowhere...people dat don't drink or smoke will never understand this I guess...

that's real talk right there... that's what our parties are like too, just all the homies drinkin amd smokin and then just tryin to hit up the ladies...

I really don't understand how so many people in here don't like to get there buzz on...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2003, 02:10:04 PM »
thats really an opinion. i've had some trouble with drugs in my life and i hated not having a clear mind. I had relapse a few months back but i think i'm done forever now. i feel good without drugs & alcohol

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

PLANT

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2003, 02:46:59 PM »
I guess everyone has different views on the subject...But for me....I cant go out without smoking, I smoke the dolja everynight with my girl, and as for drinkin, I aint goin out on the weekends unless I get some drink in me....
« Last Edit: August 28, 2003, 02:47:20 PM by Represent. »

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2003, 03:58:05 PM »
lol I can't believe some of ya'll have never tried drinking or smokin bud... lol sounds like a pretty boring time if you ask me... do you guys enjoy spending your friday and saturday night's completely sober all the time?

Ive never touched any kind of hard drugs.... but I smoke bud all the time (been smokin it hard for 3 years now) and I drink on the weekends... and all I can say to the people against bud is TRY IT before you speak on it... it's really not bad and I can honestly say I have seen MINIMAL effects, and that's smokin hard for 3 years... so if you guys were to just try it here and there you would be 100% fine... guarnteed...

Same here.. I smoke quite a bit.. and drink now and then when we got a bit of money.. but i reckon the buzz off smoke is so much better.. No hangova, no gettin violent, no bs like that.. You chill, have a geat time with your mates and remember it all in the morning.. drink aint like that

budsmokeronly

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2003, 05:36:10 PM »
I'm scared of drugs and alcohol.  I prefer to read poetry, knit quilts, pick up trash, and skip rope.  Now that is my idea of a great weekend.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2003, 07:00:57 PM »
I'm scared of drugs and alcohol.  I prefer to read poetry, knit quilts, pick up trash, and skip rope.  Now that is my idea of a great weekend.

LOL

kick ass album

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2003, 07:13:57 PM »
Same here.. I smoke quite a bit.. and drink now and then when we got a bit of money.. but i reckon the buzz off smoke is so much better.. No hangova, no gettin violent, no bs like that.. You chill, have a geat time with your mates and remember it all in the morning.. drink aint like that

right on reefa..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2003, 07:14:47 PM »

my family has a history of drug/alcohol related problems. i myself struggled with a drug addiction after surgery when i was 16. Does that make me a boring person because i wish to keep healthy?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris