Author Topic: Drinkin' and Smokin'  (Read 984 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:Drinkin' and Smokin'
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2003, 07:19:32 PM »
I'm scared of drugs and alcohol.  I prefer to read poetry, knit quilts, pick up trash, and skip rope.  Now that is my idea of a great weekend.

my family has a history of drug/alcohol related problems. i myself struggled with a drug addiction after surgery when i was 16. Does that make me a boring person because i wish to keep healthy?

were u a morphine head??

kick ass album

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2003, 07:23:27 PM »
I'm scared of drugs and alcohol.  I prefer to read poetry, knit quilts, pick up trash, and skip rope.  Now that is my idea of a great weekend.

my family has a history of drug/alcohol related problems. i myself struggled with a drug addiction after surgery when i was 16. Does that make me a boring person because i wish to keep healthy?

were u a morphine head??

that was one of them.......

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2003, 07:29:19 PM »
i dont drink cause i made a promise to my dead cousin (RIP), i respected him very much and this is how i will honor it

as far as smoking weed (which many here do) never tried and never will

damn AC u cant be telling me that u cant have fun without drugs ??? ??? ???

Suga Foot

« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2003, 11:28:47 PM »
I had 2 alcoholic uncles, they're both dead now, cuz they had bad livers.  That's on them.  I'm not gonna deprive myself of the nectar just cuz I had some dumb uncles.  I don't do drugs cuz I do fucked up shit when I'm high, lol.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2003, 11:01:37 AM »
chill out guys I am just joking around.  Don't ever take anything I type seriously.  In fact  I have never posted one thing that was real.  Just kidding.  Of course I can have fun w/o drugs and alcohol.  but there are times when drugs and or alcohol can make a boring time more fun, especially if you are smoking on a sherm stick, just ask jayo felony, he knows.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2003, 11:03:02 AM by AcGrundy aka budsmokeronly »

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2003, 11:57:37 AM »

nope buddy ur rite on target.. and ur gonna make ur life worth living for and also of those arnd you ..those who love you.

Join the Club of non-smokers and teetotallers....

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2003, 04:15:41 PM »
all these people that aint smoke budha or drink...

i have one thing ta say....

"GOOD"

cus that means theres more fa me.....

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2003, 04:25:19 PM »
yeah, it's seroius for me. sometimes i jus wake up with a blunt in one hand, and a lighter in the other. i dont even know how..so i jus smoke my breakfast blunt and think about it

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2003, 04:01:25 PM »
all these people that aint smoke budha or drink...

i have one thing ta say....

"GOOD"

cus that means theres more fa me.....
AHAHAHAH GOOD ONE

Mygla

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2003, 04:12:04 PM »
no matter what ya'll pot heads say, weed is addictive! i smoked weed for about two years (14-16, i'm 17 now), and quitting was not an easy thing.

the thing about weed is that it's not physically addictive like tobacco and stronger drugs like morphine, it's mentally.... with tobacco, you feel the urge in your whole body, with the weed, it's all in your head.
plus it fucks up your head, my friends who still smoke don't even think straight, neither high nor sober

i drink, but only beer, i've had too many fucked up nights because of liqour.

and i smoke cigarettes, about 10 a day, used to do around 20, but my girl don't smoke, so i smoke alot less now than i used to.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2003, 07:54:16 PM »
man lol... i first tried weed like 3 months ago, the whole summer i was gettin high like everyday, and last night i was fucked, litterally... and now, im sellin the rest i have to 2 of my buddys and am gonna stop doin that for a while... drinkin i guess is ok, as long as it isnt everyday, i mean i drink like maybe once a month and get drunk. thats it though.

;D im 13!

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2003, 09:33:42 PM »
yeah las nite i was faaaaaaded, off some of that purple stuff! PURPLE KUSH from la, it's fuckin sticky, you can see the crystals n everything. i was so hard, i smoked 3 bowls and i was out. then we hot boxed it! my face was coming off n shit.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2003, 04:48:09 AM »
Gyeaaaaa....4:46 am.....drunk and fucin high........and i got some .....wat!!!!!! u squaree ass muthafucaz.............this da life

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2003, 05:29:20 AM »
hahaha rod, thats the life man...

fair play to those who abstain though, i had friends like that, but  they drink now and enjoy our nights out better. I think ya can really enjoy life without alcohol, but Ive also had some amazing times when im bolloxed drunk. I dont smoke, i hate that, and i dont do gange but ive no real problem with that.

I have had some real boring nights out without beer....it can really enhance a night, u should try it once.And by the way i work out loads and am in perfect health, eat well etc. If u take care of yourself in other ways then having a few tinnies at the weekend has no ill effects. I havent even had a hangover in about 4 years so....  im 18 now and have been drinking for a while. Never dependant tho, a bit like what rod said, it makes parties great craic...just stay outta trouble
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

wolfgang1369

• Lil Geezy
  • fresh
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2003, 07:13:15 PM »
 8)

i respect all you abstainers ... however, i don't know WHAT i would do withouts me spinach!!