Author Topic: How to outsmart a terrorist.  (Read 167 times)

Trauma-san

How to outsmart a terrorist.
« on: August 23, 2003, 11:33:00 PM »
O.K., lets say you have terrorists that hate your country scattered all over the world, with most of them situated in various countries in the middle east.  What's the best way to handle them?  

Well, your problem is, they can hide, it's kind of like hunting roaches.

Luckily, several years ago, they invented the 'Roach Motel", it's a simple little device, you put a little roach bait in it, and they all come in, and the ad says "The Roaches check in, but they never check out".

So, you invade a country central to the middle east, and then just friekin' stay there until you piss all the terrorists off, and they come to you.  As they come to you, you kill them.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:How to outsmart a terrorist.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2003, 11:36:52 PM »
hum... terriorist and roaches... I don't connect. But it's a good theory. I think we bomb the heck out of their camps were they train. Just bombs away. Take out their camps and keep out of main towns and regular population, and we are straight.

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2003, 12:50:05 AM »

This is crazy BS... man u talkin abt this topic like a buncha kids... "Roach Theory" huh?!!! Absolute BS...
  Well they did come to you didn't they.. on 9/11.... were ya all prepared??!!

Listening to u ppl. speak that way I wonder why the hell they waited so long to Bring the Twin Towers down....

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2003, 01:08:35 AM »
True soldiers (not terrorist) are patience.  ;)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2003, 12:26:40 AM »
*Shakes head in disbelief of the dumb comments*