Author Topic: ~·SiNiStEr· vs Onetime~  (Read 604 times)

Slim-x

Re:~·SiNiStEr· vs Onetime~
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2003, 03:02:55 PM »

I would respect ya vote.
if you vote in my battle i would not be upset.

Look you have mad skillz but you went soft on this one.

Most ya shit is tite.

Im only one vote.

Slim-x

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2003, 03:05:02 PM »
as for the personals..

he bit.. got inducted into the hall of shame..
seer gave him a chance to come back and thats why hes here right now..

aaaaaaaaah, i didnt get banned for biting.....lol

newayz......thts a nice drop.......
*DRUM ROLLS*
LET DA GAMES BEGIN lol

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2003, 05:46:53 PM »
hahahhaahhhahahhahahh oh man, slim ur a fuckin crackhead

anyways....i thought this was a good batytle..close...good flow both of u, bood punches, multis and whatnot.

Sin - good shit...consistesnt multi's, like always, and ur flow was good. some good punches in htere too man, i liked very much so.

OneTime - good shit man...i liked...but what u lacked is the multis's that Sin throws out like candy to young children. lol anyways...ur shit is good, i like ur punches and vocab.

Vote = Mista Sinista
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

Fabulous_Verstyle

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2003, 05:59:26 PM »
ill still drop my 2 cents..........

THA REGULATOR
----------------
the verse was cool, i wuz feelin the flow, it was an aggressive verse, but attacking indeed. While reading ur verse i found it interesting, u kept it ver aggressive but in the middle u lost it for 2-3 lines but than u got on he trak bak again, the punches were mindblowin, need work on personals.

overall its a nice flow.

SINISTER
----------
Your verse was cool, u had nice multiz but in between i lost the flow, ur verse was also hard hitting, but the whole BITING diss this is played out, ur verse was also attacking, but u kinda lost it in the head, wasnt as aggressive as THA REGULATOR's IMO.ur punches were also nice, but T.R overplayed ur punches.

overall u had a good competetive verse, but i was feeling T.R's more, and it took my vote.

so my vote goes to : T.R

no beef on it, since i dont kno ne of you, but ths just my opinion. and my vote is based on my opinion.

pz
« Last Edit: August 31, 2003, 08:56:49 PM by Fabulous »

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2003, 09:19:02 PM »
Vote=Sinister

Onetime: your verse came out pretty hard at me, pretty dope punches and shit. The flow was on/off, some parts it got a lil weird like hard to understand, but was good when it wasnt. Those last ending bars i didnt really like, the verse would have been better without them IMO. Nice verse overall tho, the punches were the key point in this verse.

Sinister: Your first 2 bars were too long and didnt fit in with the rhyme scheme of the rest of the verse and it put the rest of your verse out of proportion... Punches were dope in most parts, but some of the personals werent good coz he got banned for other reasons, not biting. Flow was pretty solid but forced in some parts. Good verse in the end.

My vote goes to Sinister because his verse was better all-round verse, whereas Onetime's was emphasising punches more.

kick ass album

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2003, 03:26:20 AM »
The Regulator
-------------
well the first two bars hit nothin but air.. and i had a feelin that this verse was going no where but then came the exorcist bar (which i thought was the best bar in the whole verse) .. rest of the verse was pretty okay... flow i thought was going on and off... some dope punches here and there...and yeah not much creativity in the verse... and yeah the final four bars didn help out in the final verse ..could ave done without it ..

Sinister
--------
okay first bar..i think there was not much flow.. newayz you came back really hard after that.. again lotsa dope punches..straight and hard hitting.. but did think that one or two bars also didnt have the intended effect.. and yeah dope multis as usual..okay had gone thru the whole verse and did think that this was not some of the best shit you've come up with .. but thought it was good enough to win this battle..

i had gone thru both verses twice and i have to go with Sinister cause of the more punches and the multis he dropped... flow i thought wasnt all that great in both verses.. but then my final vote goes to

Sinister

pz

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2003, 09:29:43 AM »
4-2.. good battle onetime..

come wit more personals next time..
« Last Edit: September 02, 2003, 09:32:03 AM by ·SiNiStEr· »
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2003, 01:16:14 PM »
Sin got this, no time for explainstions, sorry ya'll.