Author Topic: ~·SiNiStEr· vs Onetime~  (Read 605 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
~·SiNiStEr· vs Onetime~
« on: August 26, 2003, 03:17:44 PM »
10-15 barz..
3-0 KO.. 4-0 Win..
Deadline Saturday..
Explained votes..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

ONETIME

Re:~·SiNiStEr· vs Onetime~
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2003, 03:22:01 PM »
awwwwwww, i wuz lookin for UNL. barz lol,  newayz its kool, im gona drop firss righhhhhh ?

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2003, 03:23:23 PM »
fa sho homie.. 15 barz is cool unless you write like ITW

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

ONETIME

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2003, 03:24:50 PM »
its koo, ill drop my verse by tomorow or sumthin....

ONETIME

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2003, 09:39:47 AM »
yall whatch this fanstastic shit that i spit at SINISTER, murderen his wack-shit, and twisten his mind so far around hell be thinkin he did a backflip//
how dare this fag try to test tha greatest INFLICT, dispurse heat to weak rappers like SIN and turn em to another statistic on tha "Rappers Found Dead" list//
my lyrical hollow-tips rip through this niggaz face and make his head spin like tha EXCORCIST//
can you match-this?, not even close bitch, fuckin with me will get ya damn-ass-kicked, visiously blasted,embamed and wrapped in saran plastic//
ill leave you bein lowerd in your cow-dung-caskit, cause your family didnt want to waste there money on this stupid-ass-kid//
you still wanna fuck with me, get verbally slattered on the internet for the whole world to see//
*CHSHHHHHH* oh...wait we have an incoming, youve been charged with lyrical stupidity, and the plees been recieved, 1...2...3...YOUR GUILTY//
when awards come in for next week, im going to nominate SIN for the worst emcee in WCC history//
and you know you been a reject all threw your life, even your momma didnt want you she threaten to slit her wrist with a knife//
so she tried to mold and shape you into the impossible, she relized theres no way in hell she can save this lost-soul//
so she took your ass to the mental hostpital, now your just a worthless bitch who no one cares if your alive-at-all//

*SINISTER* "PLease Stop Your Hurting Me"

Fuck no bitch im not done with this verbal slayin, but you best not wait so get on your damn knees and start prayin//
cause the lords the only one who can save you now, So Open To Jesus and take that pressious vouw//
Ask the lord To Come into your heart and save your soul, cause the ends comin for you and if you dont, you know where your about to go//
so close your eyes and take your last breath, cause when I push post you will be reachin your death, and satan will be comin to lay you to your final rest//
« Last Edit: August 30, 2003, 09:41:13 AM by Tha Regulator »

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2003, 05:28:22 PM »
~Im tha man ya shouldnt-see-queer, Thinkin ya high and mighty, bitin verses, what you dumb? Itz like you couldnt-see-seer, be grateful cuz if it wasnt for 2nd chances you WOULDNT-BE-HERE//
~False claimings of the real shit, I know you aint 'nuthin but net' but ya sneak-around-tha-swoosh, you must jackoff in circles cuz when it 'comes to bustin' you just beat-around-tha-bush!//
~All Im seein is a bitin-on-a-rag, spit washin ya cd's is the only time you ever gonna spit-on-a-track, U runnin away but now mah shits-on-ya-back//
~Ima teach this dyke-how-tah-rhyme, itz like ya lifes-outta-time, son I'll take you to the hood just so you can take a BITE-outta-crime!//
~Youz a 'native' tah writin, but its OK Im always up for hurtin-injuns, wait a sec, how I know this shit wasnt bitten, someone check a local search-engine//
~How you expect fah me to cope-wit-sensibility, when ya willin tah slope-tah-squints-ability, only way im helpin you is carvin an S out ya chest to give ya false hopes-of-invincibility//
~What the fuck is this resuscitated vet, walkin around like his shit-dont-stink, ask Overseer when it comes to differentiatin between spittin and bitin, the bitch-dont-think!//
~A question of desire, at first you wanted whats-in-hoes-jeans, but ya like ginuwine, one look at my 'head' and ya wantin whats-in-those-GENES//
~You should even be spittin, do us all a favor and just-stop, I dont think you wanna be the next emcee tah git-shot fah singin hip-hop//
~Onetime'z ya name, clever, coincientally ya bit-onetime, got bitched-onetime, got restitched-onetime, itz sad when all it takes tah 'out spit' you iz-one-dumb-mime!//
~Couldnt stand ya punishment, picture onetime in ICU-hangin, tryin tah stay tru to ya colors, but wearin yellow sunglasses is the only time I-see-you-bangin//
~My satisfaction of victory, is takin a depletin-fall, cuz once ya beat one biter.. you dun beat-'em-all!//
~A whipped-side-ho, Rip out ya left pupil so you can see how eye-right.. youz a slipped-sideshow, ima leave this whole board cryin when I rip you like I fuckin RIPPED-MAESTRO//

thats how we do..

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2003, 05:32:21 PM »
as for the personals..

he bit.. got inducted into the hall of shame..
seer gave him a chance to come back and thats why hes here right now..

and explanations..
squints was in the sandlot and he was the worst of the kids playin, and the carve an s out ya chest is hintin superman..
ginuwine line, i have to heads.. you look at the top one, and i have GENES, dna is the gist of the one, look at my second head.. and you get it from there..
yellow sunglasses referrin to his avatar..
eye right = i write

good battle ontime, ya spit well..
LEZ GET SOME VOTES CRACKALACKIN!

thats how we do..

ONETIME

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2003, 05:34:25 PM »
as for the personals..

he bit.. got inducted into the hall of shame..
seer gave him a chance to come back and thats why hes here right now..

aaaaaaaaah, i didnt get banned for biting.....lol

newayz......thts a nice drop.......
*DRUM ROLLS*
LET DA GAMES BEGIN lol
« Last Edit: August 30, 2003, 05:35:34 PM by Tha Regulator »

ONETIME

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2003, 06:20:59 PM »
^^^^ lay of dat criccackk ya'll nd start votin....lol

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2003, 07:08:34 PM »
crew votes??

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2003, 07:11:47 PM »
yeah vito shoot

thats how we do..

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2003, 07:34:27 PM »
Ayight,

Onetime-Ya verse....well, it was pretty hard and attacking, and you had a lot of pretty hard bars.  The problems was some of your punches didn't really hit that hard, and you lacked very much creativity and wordplay.  I mean, besides the whole "head split like the excorcist" line, I didn't really see any metaphorical content or imagery.  Flow was pretty good :-\, but still, could use some work.  Overall I gotta give ya like

3.3/5 overall

Sinisteezy-  Umm, no disrespect to onetime, but ya verse was just in a whole nother league, I don't really see why ya took this battle but that's cool.  Anyhow, besides your first line (which the flow was a little off in) ya verse was off the hook man.

~Onetime'z ya name, clever, coincientally ya bit-onetime, got bitched-onetime, got restitched-onetime, itz sad when all it takes tah 'out spit' you iz-one-dumb-mime!//

best line of the verse right there, tiiiiiigggghhhht....nice all the way through, pretty much.  Last line was tight too.  Only thing I could take away from it is ya had maybe 2 filler-esque bars, i.e.
~What the fuck is this resuscitated vet, walkin around like his shit-dont-stink, ask Overseer when it comes to differentiatin between spittin and bitin, the bitch-dont-think!//

I mean, it just didn't hit that hard, and..

All Im seein is a bitin-on-a-rag, spit washin ya cd's is the only time you ever gonna spit-on-a-track, U runnin away but now mah shits-on-ya-back//

The whole "spit on a track meta" has been done so many different ways, it seems kinda played.  

Allright, overall, you had real good multis and flow, and if you came a couple harder in parts it woulda been even better.  
Overall I'd say 4.1/5

Vote- Sin

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2003, 07:42:16 PM »

~All Im seein is a bitin-on-a-rag, spit washin ya cd's is the only time you ever gonna spit-on-a-track, U runnin away but now mah shits-on-ya-back//

that supposed to be a bitch-on-a-rag.. woops

thats how we do..

Slim-x

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2003, 02:27:32 PM »

How I Vote.

I Vote on

Over all flow.
Personals
Hits
And If it is funny.
And let you know how i rated.

so here we go.
--------------------------------------------------------

Tha Regulator

Over all flow = It had good flow
Personals = They Where cool but could of been more.
Hits = Nice hits but could have been alittle harder.
And If it is funny = Some parts where funny.
And let you know how i rated = 7.5

yall whatch this fanstastic shit that i spit at SINISTER, murderen his wack-shit, and twisten his mind so far around hell be thinkin he did a backflip//
how dare this fag try to test tha greatest INFLICT, dispurse heat to weak rappers like SIN and turn em to another statistic on tha "Rappers Found Dead" list//
my lyrical hollow-tips rip through this niggaz face and make his head spin like tha EXCORCIST//
can you match-this?, not even close bitch, fuckin with me will get ya damn-ass-kicked, visiously blasted,embamed and wrapped in saran plastic//
ill leave you bein lowerd in your cow-dung-caskit, cause your family didnt want to waste there money on this stupid-ass-kid//
you still wanna fuck with me, get verbally slattered on the internet for the whole world to see//
*CHSHHHHHH* oh...wait we have an incoming, youve been charged with lyrical stupidity, and the plees been recieved, 1...2...3...YOUR GUILTY//
when awards come in for next week, im going to nominate SIN for the worst emcee in WCC history//
and you know you been a reject all threw your life, even your momma didnt want you she threaten to slit her wrist with a knife//
so she tried to mold and shape you into the impossible, she relized theres no way in hell she can save this lost-soul//
so she took your ass to the mental hostpital, now your just a worthless bitch who no one cares if your alive-at-all//

*SINISTER* "PLease Stop Your Hurting Me"

Fuck no bitch im not done with this verbal slayin, but you best not wait so get on your damn knees and start prayin//
cause the lords the only one who can save you now, So Open To Jesus and take that pressious vouw//
Ask the lord To Come into your heart and save your soul, cause the ends comin for you and if you dont, you know where your about to go//
so close your eyes and take your last breath, cause when I push post you will be reachin your death, and satan will be comin to lay you to your final rest//

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now For SiNiStEr

Real Quik this was not ya best work but its was still cool.
so don't get mad you have some real skillz.

Over all flow = Ya flow was cool but some parts went off abit and came back.
Personals = You had some stuff like Him bittin but im not sure how to vote on that cause
he said it was not true.

Hits = Well like i said tha one real hard hit you had was about him bittin
And If it is funny = some parts where funny
And let you know how i rated = 7.1

So 7.5 vs 7.1 = Tha Regulator.

Why Cause over all he had alittle more points.
and i was unsure how ta vote on the Bittin Part.

Come Vote In My Battle    Slim-x vs Storm.......

~Im tha man ya shouldnt-see-queer, Thinkin ya high and mighty, bitin verses, what you dumb? Itz like you couldnt-see-seer, be grateful cuz if it wasnt for 2nd chances you WOULDNT-BE-HERE//
~False claimings of the real shit, I know you aint 'nuthin but net' but ya sneak-around-tha-swoosh, you must jackoff in circles cuz when it 'comes to bustin' you just beat-around-tha-bush!//
~Ima teach this dyke-how-tah-rhyme, itz like ya lifes-outta-time, son I'll take you to the hood just so you can take a BITE-outta-crime!//
~Youz a 'native' tah writin, but its OK Im always up for hurtin-injuns, wait a sec, how I know this shit wasnt bitten, someone check a local search-engine//
~How you expect fah me to cope-wit-sensibility, when ya willin tah slope-tah-squints-ability, only way im helpin you is carvin an S out ya chest to give ya false hopes-of-invincibility//
~A question of desire, at first you wanted whats-in-hoes-jeans, but ya like ginuwine, one look at my 'head' and ya wantin whats-in-those-GENES//
~You should even be spittin, do us all a favor and just-stop, I dont think you wanna be the next emcee tah git-shot fah singin hip-hop//
~Couldnt stand ya punishment, picture onetime in ICU-hangin, tryin tah stay tru to ya colors, but wearin yellow sunglasses is the only time I-see-you-bangin//
~My satisfaction of victory, is takin a depletin-fall, cuz once ya beat one biter.. you dun beat-'em-all!//
~A whipped-side-ho, Rip out ya left pupil so you can see how eye-right.. youz a slipped-sideshow, ima leave this whole board cryin when I rip you like I fuckin RIPPED-MAESTRO//

My vote goto = Tha Regulator.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2003, 02:50:39 PM »
and i was unsure how ta vote on the Bittin Part.

then dont fucking vote.. im thinkin about contesting this vote.. you can say what you want but we all know this guy is a fuckin moron.. his points were all wrong..

thats how we do..