Author Topic: 1000 Posts + Shoutouts  (Read 413 times)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Re:1000 Posts + Shoutouts
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2003, 11:54:27 AM »
Props to my fellow Paris fan. ;D
He always represents the real shit.

Hell yeah!

Thankyou for the shout...always bringing news and views to the board...

...congrats on the 1k...look forward to the next k  8)

pE@Ce

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2003, 04:12:16 PM »
congrizzats dizzawg, keep postin

Jome

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2003, 05:39:00 PM »
Congrats foo, keep posting..  ;D (except in 50/Em-threads  :P 8))

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2003, 08:27:15 PM »

i love arguing with you Jome.... we always keep it music and never below the belt  ;D

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Jome

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2003, 09:09:16 PM »

i love arguing with you Jome.... we always keep it music and never below the belt  ;D

Yeah, U remind me of SGV like that.. some times suspiciously like him, same age, much the same opinions.. hmm.
Change Paris with E-40, and you're him and vice versa..

hehe..  ;D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2003, 09:10:23 PM by LiL Fame »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2003, 09:19:34 PM »

Yeah, U remind me of SGV like that.. some times suspiciously like him, same age, much the same opinions.. hmm.
Change Paris with E-40, and you're him and vice versa..

hehe..  ;D
lol, SGVs the same age as me? i guess we are pretty alike, i'ma big E-40 fan... remember my "Fuck You E-40 Haters" Thread? classic shit ;D

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Jome

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2003, 09:39:06 PM »
lol, SGVs the same age as me? i guess we are pretty alike, i'ma big E-40 fan... remember my "Fuck You E-40 Haters" Thread? classic shit ;D

Oh shit.. lol  ;D

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2003, 09:58:03 PM »

Oh shit.. lol  ;D

;D

Paris

Smooth

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2003, 12:20:17 PM »
Yo congrats on the 1000 Dr_Lincoln... and thanks for gettin me into Paris with that 44 wayz track, tight shit...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2003, 02:07:43 PM »
Yo congrats on the 1000 Dr_Lincoln... and thanks for gettin me into Paris with that 44 wayz track, tight shit...

its all good ;D

Paris

lbc213

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2003, 04:04:26 PM »
congratz on the 1K ow bwoooy

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2003, 03:35:14 PM »
i realize i forgot lots of people, i went out this morning so i was in a hurry, i hope no one gets mad :-[. thanks everyone for being congratulatory ;D

I won't get mad.......unless I was one of those people you didn't forget but just didn't mention!  :)  

j/k  ;)

congratulations  8)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2003, 11:47:32 PM »
Congrats man....good posts.