Author Topic: 7 Dead in Chicago Shooting...  (Read 202 times)

PLANT

7 Dead in Chicago Shooting...
« on: August 27, 2003, 01:12:04 PM »
CHICAGO, Illinois (CNN) -- A disgruntled worked killed six people and possibly himself during a shooting rampage in a Chicago warehouse Wednesday morning, authorities said.

Police spokesman David Bayless confirmed the gunman died in the shootout but isn't sure who shot him.

"It was either us or himself," Bayless said.

Chicago police stormed the auto parts building several times and exchanged gunfire with the suspect before launching "a full assault" at about 10 a.m. (11 a.m. EDT) and taking control of the building.

"Shots were fired at and by police" in the sporadic gunbattles leading up to the final assault, he said.

The shootings started at 8:45 a.m. (9:45 a.m. EDT) in an industrial area near the former Comiskey Park on the city's southwest side.

Four of the victims died at the scene, the other three, including the gunman, were taken to hospitals, Bayless said.

More details are expected at a 3 p.m. (4 p.m. EDT) news conference.

Bayless said the suspect was "on the brink of being terminated" from his job at the facility, which had once been a storehouse for auto parts.

ONETIME

Re:7 Dead in Chicago Shooting...
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2003, 01:24:42 PM »
Shit, things are getting outa hands all across U.S, and now Chicago is blowin up the scene too.

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2003, 04:03:43 PM »
Damn, you know shit is fucked up when.........

A disguntled worker starts shooting other employees and co-workers.......What a cold world we live in. :-\

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2003, 04:43:16 PM »
Ah well  ;) Lets see what his reason was?

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2003, 06:39:19 PM »
*reads the help-wanted ads*

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2003, 09:28:53 PM »
Shit, things are getting outa hands all across U.S, and now Chicago is blowin up the scene too.

Um... explain?  Things are getting out of hands?  No, in my opinion, you've just got nutcases doing stupid things from time to time.  It's not out of hand, it's just crazyness.  In the 60's, we had charles manson.  In the 70's & 80's, even more mass murderers.  In the 90's, the unibomber, and others, this is just more of the same.  Muslims, Hindus, and Jews all over the Eurasian continent are killing each other by the dozens daily.  I'd say it's pretty calm in america.  
« Last Edit: August 28, 2003, 09:32:03 PM by Scorpion »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2003, 11:12:17 AM »
Muslims, Hindus, and Jews all over the Eurasian continent are killing each other by the dozens daily.  I'd say it's pretty calm in america.  

Excuse me?

Eurasian?

America has by far the worst crime rates, murder rates etc. of any country in the developed world eg. majority of Europe, Australia, N.Zealand, Japan etc.

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2003, 12:03:36 PM »

Um... explain?  Things are getting out of hands?  No, in my opinion, you've just got nutcases doing stupid things from time to time.  It's not out of hand, it's just crazyness.  In the 60's, we had charles manson.  In the 70's & 80's, even more mass murderers.  In the 90's, the unibomber, and others, this is just more of the same.  Muslims, Hindus, and Jews all over the Eurasian continent are killing each other by the dozens daily.  I'd say it's pretty calm in america.  

Don't crack sick jokes... they have some definite reasons.. by seyin *definite* I mean that their basic necessities are not even satisfied.. they kill for food.. and for freedom

« Last Edit: August 29, 2003, 12:15:39 PM by Eidolon_Sun »

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2003, 01:03:04 PM »
I"m not cracking sick jokes, I'm just saying in the middle east and asia, people have it a hell of a lot worse than people do here.  Yesterday, some nut killed 7 people in Chicago.  Today, some idiot killed 75 people and destroyed a religious mosque that has stood for centuries in Iraq.  To say America is getting out of hand is rediculous, look at the rest of the world.  

ONETIME

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2003, 01:03:50 PM »

Muslims, Hindus, and Jews all over the Eurasian continent are killing each other by the dozens daily.  I'd say it's pretty calm in america.  

ur 1 pathetic motherfuker, u can see the the muslims nd hinduz killin but ur eyes dont see wht causes them too

ONETIME

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2003, 01:05:11 PM »
ahahaha..............did u knew how many ppl. got killed in WTC ??? do u kno whts the crime rate of california, michgan and ILLINOIS, u certainly dont. so STFU

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2003, 01:47:30 AM »

A disguntled worker starts shooting other employees and co-workers.......What a cold world we live in. :-\

Only in america!  ;D

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2003, 01:52:01 AM »

Only in america!  ;D

Don't say that, or you might get MinyBush Scorpion mad.