Author Topic: The Islamic Concept of Love  (Read 441 times)

ONETIME

Re:The Islamic Concept of Love
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2003, 10:34:49 AM »
^^ why do u post ur pics wit TQ wit ur hand in his ass ?

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2003, 10:45:25 AM »

why do you make love to an ostrich?

ONETIME

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2003, 10:55:39 AM »

why do you make love to an ostrich?
WTF

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2003, 10:46:13 PM »
Another great Infinite post.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

pappy

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2003, 10:59:09 PM »
Al-udu billahi minash shatan al-raheem, Bismillah al Rahman al Rahheem....

Assalamulaikum.  Today I would like to speak to you all about the Islamic concept of love.  May Allah forgive me if there is any error in my knowledge.

On the Day of Judgement there will be 7 groups of people who will be under the shade of Allah.  One of those groups of people will be those who loved their partner, and their partner loved them, exclusively for the sake of Allah, and on account of the way the other practiced this deen (Islamic way of life).

To break that down for non-Muslims.  Muslims do not have the same vague understanding of love as is common amongst this society.  We do not simply love someone because we think they are sexy, or the way they manipulate us and play games with our minds to lure us into them.  No.  We love someone because they are making their prayers on time, they have good manners, they are fasting, paying charity, and because they love Allah Subbana Wa Tallah.  This is the correct criteria and moral framework under which we value and love our partners.

Jazaka-Allahu-Kairun (thank you) for listening.  Assalamulaikum.

ok great. why did you post this?

ummm maybe cuz he wanted to.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2003, 12:41:20 AM »
good post....it's very true indeed, dats wat muslims are taught....

but I'm sorry, I have 2 be real here....in this society, this type of attraction rarely or ever happens unless yur some kinda square....I dun care wat religion, we all know we aint gone fall in luv wit a fat chick just cuzz she be fastin....

lmao @ fat chicks fastin by tha way....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2003, 09:29:36 AM »
Yeah, I see that his idea of love before was about how hot some girl was, or how she played with his mind.  I think that's sad that he never had anybody love him for who he is, that's all.  

thats the exact opposite of what he said

Brother, asamalukie to you.  Let me explain soemthing to you.  Infinite wasn't ALWAYS muslim.  His negative view of the anti-muslim view of Love, is a direct result of the 'love' he experienced BEFORE he was muslim.  He's talked about this in length.  I just think it's sad, that BEFORE he was Muslim, nobody gave a shit about him, apparently, because look at how girls treated him.  

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2003, 07:23:39 AM »
good post....it's very true indeed, dats wat muslims are taught....

but I'm sorry, I have 2 be real here....in this society, this type of attraction rarely or ever happens unless yur some kinda square....I dun care wat religion, we all know we aint gone fall in luv wit a fat chick just cuzz she be fastin....

lmao @ fat chicks fastin by tha way....

Actually, it happens quite frequently.  It is totally realistic and practical.  These are usually the first questions asked in Islamic marriages; does he or she make their prayers?  Do they ever wake up for tahajood (night) prayer?  Does he or she also fast outside of the month of Ramaddan? Etc.  

These are the things we value most as Muslims.  The prophet (saws) has taught us to marry first for the way that person practices this way of life (Islam).  After that you can consider beauty and financial arrangements, etc.

In married life, those that love the other person for the way they practice Islam and are loved the same way in return, for their relation and love for Allah Subbana Wa Tallah, will be blessed on the day of judgement in the shade of Allah.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2003, 07:40:53 AM by Ibrahim Islam »

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2003, 09:01:36 AM »
Not all non muslims think the way u think they might.

Take away the religious undertones and I pretty much feel that way about the girl I..  :)

ONETIME

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2003, 03:47:18 PM »
go Seer ! ;D lol

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2003, 10:04:38 AM »
go Seer ! ;D lol

^ ;D.. absolutely.. no one is so orthodox these days especially in non-muslim dominated regions...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2003, 11:47:24 AM »
The way infinite stresses "muslims", it makes people think all muslims is like that...lemme tell U somethin man, I been around ALOT of muslims & in no way muthafucaz care about following what yur preaching here lol...ESPECIALLY if they are born into Islam, only a selected few follow it, usually tha ones that really wanna become a muslim, so they follow everything and become all book smart about it...I aint tryin 2 put down my people or anything, I'm just stating that muslims are HUMAN too, they go to different events, get @ fine lookin girls, have their fun just like anyone else homie...aint no difference, just cuzz a muthafuca is muslim doesn't mean he has to be in tha mosque talkin shit about tha western way of life all day...if U look @ life in the big picture, U will realize there isn't much time left for any of us, U have 2 LIVE while U can, ain't no time to be sittin there in a our lil fanatic groups crying about why muthafucaz aint following our concepts...Most, or damm near ALL of us are lying 2 ourselves if we think we follow it, everybody sins, everybody IS a sinner, everybody is HUMAN...got it?

And oh yea, this isn't just about muslims in America, It applies 2 Muslims in Middle East too, tha families over there is just as normal as any other family in USA, except tha REAL so-called muslims who preach tha real teachings of tha quran but do the EXACT opposite or tha other so-called muslims who marry 50 women & fuck a different chick every night wit no rubber & make all tha innocent women make them money just so they can eat and survive, it's just another form of a pimp muthafuca pimpin his hos who have reached their last resort...

Anywayz, tha concept is a great concept, ISLAM is a religion of Peace, great way of living...but in reality, we are all human and do humanly thangs.............ya kno...BE REAL people...

« Last Edit: September 04, 2003, 11:49:35 AM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2003, 05:26:54 PM »
*Applauds Mista Rodzilla

good job Cuhhhh!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2003, 05:27:09 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

infinite59

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2003, 05:45:20 PM »
The way infinite stresses "muslims", it makes people think all muslims is like that...lemme tell U somethin man, I been around ALOT of muslims & in no way muthafucaz care about following what yur preaching here lol...ESPECIALLY if they are born into Islam, only a selected few follow it, usually tha ones that really wanna become a muslim, so they follow everything and become all book smart about it...I aint tryin 2 put down my people or anything, I'm just stating that muslims are HUMAN too, they go to different events, get @ fine lookin girls, have their fun just like anyone else homie...aint no difference, just cuzz a muthafuca is muslim doesn't mean he has to be in tha mosque talkin shit about tha western way of life all day...if U look @ life in the big picture, U will realize there isn't much time left for any of us, U have 2 LIVE while U can, ain't no time to be sittin there in a our lil fanatic groups crying about why muthafucaz aint following our concepts...Most, or damm near ALL of us are lying 2 ourselves if we think we follow it, everybody sins, everybody IS a sinner, everybody is HUMAN...got it?

And oh yea, this isn't just about muslims in America, It applies 2 Muslims in Middle East too, tha families over there is just as normal as any other family in USA, except tha REAL so-called muslims who preach tha real teachings of tha quran but do the EXACT opposite or tha other so-called muslims who marry 50 women & fuck a different chick every night wit no rubber & make all tha innocent women make them money just so they can eat and survive, it's just another form of a pimp muthafuca pimpin his hos who have reached their last resort...

Anywayz, tha concept is a great concept, ISLAM is a religion of Peace, great way of living...but in reality, we are all human and do humanly thangs.............ya kno...BE REAL people...

I can only explain what Islam has taught us.  I can't explain the actions of every Muslim in every country, in all ages.

Islam is a very simple and practical religion.  Islam makes it easy for you to get married, to have a family, and to be succesful in life.  Many Muslims are commited to following Qur'an and Sunnah (example of the prophet, saws).  It is our way of life.  If you make just a few sacrifices then it can be very easy.

Do not use the shortcomings and mistakes of other Muslims as an excuse not to practice Islam.  
« Last Edit: September 04, 2003, 05:46:30 PM by Ibrahim Islam »

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2003, 11:41:23 AM »
The way infinite stresses "muslims", it makes people think all muslims is like that...lemme tell U somethin man, I been around ALOT of muslims & in no way muthafucaz care about following what yur preaching here lol...ESPECIALLY if they are born into Islam, only a selected few follow it, usually tha ones that really wanna become a muslim, so they follow everything and become all book smart about it...I

The problem here is infinite hasn't figured out yet, that the values he sees in Islam, are values that are generic and can be found in most ANY religion.  That's why I never understood his bashing of christians, muslims act the same way, true-blue christians act about the same as true-blue muslims.  Bad christians act like Bad Muslims.  That's why I've never been one to bash the muslim religion, it's very very similar to christianity , and teaches good values......................... IF people want good values.  If they don't really care, and don't follow the religion, they don't get taught good values.