Author Topic: QUICK UPDATE ABOUT AHN AND THE ITALIAN TEAM..  (Read 551 times)

Juice

Re: QUICK UPDATE ABOUT AHN AND THE ITALIAN TEAM..
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2002, 11:29:18 AM »

ONCE AGAIN - NOT MY COMMENTS

I even posted the link for where I got the article from before it this time so u could tell  ::)

Last time you wrote: "BAD LOSERS!!!" replying to the article you posted (you got all the rights to do that, but the comment was wrong). And this time it's the same: you wrote "hahah", didnt you? Isnt it a comment? I think it's a very CLEAR comment, man. Btw.. i explained the situation better, so now we can comment on it after we read both the sides of the story.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Juice

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2002, 11:33:25 AM »
Oh.. and the reply of my post wasnt directed to you, obviously, but to all the real characters of this soap opera!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2002, 01:21:38 AM »
Actually, against Juve, Man UTD won just 2 times, ROFL! I know Juve is the most loved team of Europe (so the most hated too), but please dont act like Koreans, i mean celebrating like they conquired the world just cause they won (lol) a game! And Inter... LOL.. they dont win a Serie A Scudetto from 14 years! Do you consider them the best expression of Italian football? LOL.

Globally.. if we talk about Champions League.. we got 3 wins for Juventus (1 in Manchester), 1 tie, 2 wins for Man UTD (1 with Juve already qualified). LOL. You won a game, dont celebrate like Koreans. Plus.. it was 1999!

LoL you claiming two GROUP STAGE wins in the mid 90s and we beat you in a SEMI FINAL.  We've both won the competition twice - so there's nothing between us.  I hope we play you next season and whip you CAUSE ITALIAN CLUBS ARE SHIT IN EUROPE.  It's all about England, Spain and Germany now, you're nowhere.

Juice

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2002, 03:16:37 AM »
LoL you claiming two GROUP STAGE wins in the mid 90s and we beat you in a SEMI FINAL.  We've both won the competition twice - so there's nothing between us.  I hope we play you next season and whip you CAUSE ITALIAN CLUBS ARE SHIT IN EUROPE.  It's all about England, Spain and Germany now, you're nowhere.

Ok, you won a Semi-Final! LOL. Since 1996 (the start of New Champions League) we eliminated Real Madrid (quarters 96), Nantes (semifinals 96), Ajax (final 96), Rosenborg (quarters 97), Ajax (semifinals 97), Dinamo Kiev (quarters 98) and Monaco (semifinals 98). We eliminated Olympiakos (quarters 99) and you won against us in the semifinals of 1999, when Juventus already finished his wonderful cycle with Lippi (in fact.. after that elimination, we played in UEFA the next year). LOL.

I know Juve ruled from 1996 to 1999, but.. damn.. dont glorify your team just cause you won a semifinal against a Juventus who changed the coach 1-2 weeks before the game and who was in real crytical conditions!!

And about Italian teams not being shit in Europe.. yeah, you right. But only if you talk about last season, man. We sucked last year, cause we've had the best Serie A championship of the last 20 years, with our 3 best teams busy in Europe too, and fighting for Serie A too. They just didnt give a fuck about Europe thinking about Serie A! Juventus 71 pts, Roma 70, Inter 69.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2002, 03:45:30 AM »
You sucked the year before that, when you also had no teams in the quarters, and you sucked the year before that one when you only had Eriksson's Lazio in the quarters.  And didn't the new Champions League start in '94 when Milan won it?

Oh and also we have reached the last 6 quarter finals.  And look who we've eliminated compared to you lol

Porto quarters '97, Barca, Inter, Juve, Bayern all in 99, Deportivo in 2002.  We also beat Valencia in the group stages in two consecutive years, both times Valencia reached the final.  Plus when we get knocked out it's almost always by the winner - Dortmund in '97, Real in 2000, Bayern in 2001 and we lost to the runners up last year.  Face it, we have nothing to prove and all the Italian clubs have everything to prove.  You got me really hoping we draw you in the first Group stage as we will be unseeded and you will be seeded.

Juice

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2002, 05:07:20 AM »
No doubt that Man UTD was been better from 1999 to 2002. Juve tried with all his power to win Scudetto, and they win it this year. Next year we will try to win Champions League. We will see next year.

Oh... and remember we eliminated Arsenal! LOL! ;)