Author Topic: More on Ahnold  (Read 438 times)

Trauma-san

More on Ahnold
« on: August 28, 2003, 09:12:12 PM »
Well, looks like it's coming down to Arnold and Cruz Bustamante.  Bustamante's plan apparently is to do more of what Davis was doing, and to raise taxes in california 8 billion dollars.  That was Davis' plan, and apparently Bustamante (who is his lietenant) is going to do the same thing.

The alternative is Ahnold.  His plan includes signing a pledge to not raise taxes on californians; to perform an audit on the state to discover where all the extra money is going to, and to put a spending cap on the state so that it can't continue to spend money that california does not have.  I'm interested in what else Ahnold has to say about sparking growth in california, he has some good points when he speaks, and he's very charismatic.  

UnstoppableForce

Re:More on Ahnold
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2003, 02:16:52 AM »
I agree.

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2003, 02:19:07 AM »
I'd vote arnie if I were there :)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2003, 07:48:25 AM »
Arnold admits his raising property taxes. This man, live in the state first. I'd rather have Bustamante, the highest ranking Latino in the United States. Pretty cool huh. Besides, he doesn't exactly get along with Grey Davis, and now I think like 30% of Californians say they would vote for him. In a state that's mainly Latino, and mainly librial, he would be a perfect fit to run our state. Oh yeah, and he was a member of MEChA, a student group that the Republicans are trying to say is like the KKK... lmao. He never turned away from his past, and shows how the MEChA student group helps build leadership for students.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2003, 08:00:53 AM »
I'd vote arnie if I were there :)

me too  ;D

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2003, 09:52:30 AM »
I'm giving up on politics...your gettting screwed either way :-[ :-\ :'( >:(

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2003, 10:33:04 AM »
Arnold admits his raising property taxes. This man, live in the state first. I'd rather have Bustamante, the highest ranking Latino in the United States. Pretty cool huh. Besides, he doesn't exactly get along with Grey Davis, and now I think like 30% of Californians say they would vote for him. In a state that's mainly Latino, and mainly librial, he would be a perfect fit to run our state. Oh yeah, and he was a member of MEChA, a student group that the Republicans are trying to say is like the KKK... lmao. He never turned away from his past, and shows how the MEChA student group helps build leadership for students.

He never admitted he's raising property taxes, you're misinformed.  There was speculation on it, but Arnold cleared those rumours up on a talk show on Wednesday.  Look it up, and be informed.  Also, Ahnold has lived in the state since he moved there from Austria in the 70's.  Bustamante has been in power with Davis, and gotten you into this mess, please don't allow your personal feelings on the man's ethnic background to cloud your judgement.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2003, 10:33:42 AM »
I'm giving up on politics...your gettting screwed either way :-[ :-\ :'( >:(

Pretty much.  It's like choosing the lesser of two evils, I agree.  I think the best alternative is to vote for the choice that will mean less intrusion in your lives, so you get 'screwed' less.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2003, 11:18:05 AM »

I can't believe you support Mecha, look at their motto

"for the race, everything. For those outside the race, nothing."

Do you believe that M Dogg?  If so, let me know now, and I can just ignore anything you say from now on as being the rantings of a racist.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2003, 11:26:19 AM »

usually we vote democrat, but neither i nor anyone in my family is going to vote for bustamante........you'r being bias to the color of his skin, not his politics. just becuase he was apart of MECha (cool ass program btw) and is brown and proud doesn't mean he's going to be a good governor........he's going to be JUST like gray davis.......the only person whose made sense in this whole election was bill simon who FIRST said he was going to audit the state and was going to cut down the government spending. bustamante is a political punk even Feinstein (who i woulda voted for if she woulda ran) called his ass out. if we're going to put  cruz in office just cuz he's a good mexican......we might as well put my grandma as sec. of state of california becuase she's a good cook and feeds the poor.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2003, 11:29:56 AM »

I can't believe you support Mecha, look at their motto

"for the race, everything. For those outside the race, nothing."

Do you believe that M Dogg?  If so, let me know now, and I can just ignore anything you say from now on as being the rantings of a racist.

i got beef with racists BIG time, and MECha isn't a racist faction......yeah there ARE some extreme mother fuckers in there who believe in shit like if you're not "la raza" you're inferior.....but that's like infiinite talking shit about the mormons for not allowing blacks into the church...ya know what i mean.

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2003, 12:57:44 PM »
How do you explain their motto then? Sounds pretty fucking racist to me.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2003, 01:35:39 PM »

lol... Too much. The motto is at some schools, not all, and I grew up around MEChA. It's not racist, it's a student group that helps promote Chicano activities in college campuses. It's not a party, it's not an statewide thing, it's mainly just a student group in colleges. When my dad went back to school, he was part of it, and they got Lighter Shade of Brown to proform at my dad's college. It was cool. All kinds of people came too.

As for Bustamante, he doesn't exacty agree with Grey Davis politics, and he seems to have a popular base right now, leading Arnold in the polls. I read up on Bustamante, and I agree with what he has to say. His not overly libral like Feinstein, he has soom good ideas. As for cutting government, I think Cali needs major cuts, since we have the largest state government. But at the same time, we need the tax money to fix our over spending, and we need someone that's not cutting taxes right away. We need to take apart, and then fix the government with the money we have first. We also need people to have jobs... lol... that's the truth.

dexter

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2003, 01:59:28 PM »
Dont vote 4 arnold.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2003, 12:02:51 AM »

like lost angel said that's not the WHOLE organizations motto, just some dumb ass school. and like i said there are some overly confident mexicans out there who think that if you don't have aztec blood in you you're an inferior race,and they are apart of something like MECHA. then you got someone whose just meixcan and is proud to be one and is interested in helping out other mexicans and are apart of MECHA. the best i can explain is......it's like cal state bakersfield and cal state northridge both are under the same organiztion but are seperate institutions with different mottos or alma matters