Author Topic: More on Ahnold  (Read 437 times)

Trauma-san

Re:More on Ahnold
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2003, 09:27:00 AM »
Well then, like M Dogg said, the "Some schools" that it's at are racist organizations, fuck them.  I'm white and proud, they can kiss my ass.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2003, 07:17:27 PM »
Well then, like M Dogg said, the "Some schools" that it's at are racist organizations, fuck them.  I'm white and proud, they can kiss my ass.

Cool... that's you. I'm actually hoping that white people find something to unite them, and help uplift the country, because a united people is stronger than a single person.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2003, 09:50:02 PM »

Cool... that's you. I'm actually hoping that white people find something to unite them, and help uplift the country, because a united people is stronger than a single person.

yeah same here but that would never look good for them, a lot of blacks would be calling it a racist faction, or kkk lite.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2003, 10:52:59 PM »

yeah same here but that would never look good for them, a lot of blacks would be calling it a racist faction, or kkk lite.

Just like the Pathers and Brown Berra are villianize too. It's all good, as long as it ain't militant, everything would be cool.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2003, 10:53:42 PM by Lost Angel »