Author Topic: Fuck pride  (Read 382 times)

PinkTowelGirl

Fuck pride
« on: August 28, 2003, 10:01:06 PM »
Damn, today I got the news that a friend of my who is fighting in Iraq was injured ... this is getting out of hand.. he has a one year old baby and a wife... This whole American pride shit seems like bullshit to me.. pride hasn't brought him home to his family who needs him ... pride doesn't stop his mother cries. or his father worries lock tight ... his wife's sanity.... this war is becoming more and more gross as the year goes by.... everyone tell her.. to be proud.. but what has it brought her? more anguish ... more resentment ... more.. tears ... there has been no sigh of Mario sanitize for about two weeks.. now.. that worries me.. because how i feel about him.. he use to tell me.. he conceder me a great friend.. and i really love him for all that he is ... and no one has heard anything from him in two weeks ... that makes me scared... he is such a beautiful person. Smart ... funny ... soft spoken. spiritual ... always knows the right words to say ... yet. The harder I pray. the more I fear for him not coming back... and i am not in love with mario.. just love him.. because we were close before he left for the service.. and kept in touch when he got out.. and deployed to japan..

Damn this is too stressful...

Pray for Joe Duran...

Trauma-san

Re:Fuck pride
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 11:42:31 PM »
We're not over there for american pride, we're over there because we feel it's a threat to the world.  Your friend is over there because he signed up to be a member of the armed forces... if he didn't want to be placed in harms way, he wouldn't have signed up, it's a 100% volunteer army.  You can't join an army and then complain when you get shot at.  Best wishes to your friend.  

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2003, 12:03:08 AM »
We're not over there for american pride, we're over there because we feel it's a threat to the world.  Your friend is over there because he signed up to be a member of the armed forces... if he didn't want to be placed in harms way, he wouldn't have signed up, it's a 100% volunteer army.  You can't join an army and then complain when you get shot at.  Best wishes to your friend.  

you know very little about joe.. because he join.. because he got his wife pregnant at a very young age.. mario regrated joining the service because he wasnt suppose to be in iraq.. he is actually suppose to be in korea... but mario is a special lil guy... but anyways.. still we have no buisness over there anymore.. there was no weapons of mass distruction...or any type of coocooies... it is just retarded.. really...
what is so hard about bring home the troops? if anything they are terriorst against the iraq people.. whipping out villages.. and children.. bush isnt being very christain....

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2003, 12:06:13 AM »
Being Christian would get us all dead like Jesus.  I'm sorry, but that's the truth.  

Anyways, you can't sign up for an army, and then complain when you get put in a war.  How your little mind possibly thinks there's something wrong with a soldier fighting is beyond me.  He signed up to be a trained killer.  He didn't sign up to be on vacation and get paid for it.  You need to learn to understand that.

Maybe you don't agree with the war, frankly I don't even care to persuade you, but to try and act like you can choose whether or not you go to war is rediculous.  He signed up for an ARMY what did he expect?  I don't HAVE to know the guy to know that he's a soldier, soldiers go to war, that's what they're for.  

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2003, 12:11:07 AM »
Being Christian would get us all dead like Jesus.  I'm sorry, but that's the truth.  

Anyways, you can't sign up for an army, and then complain when you get put in a war.  How your little mind possibly thinks there's something wrong with a soldier fighting is beyond me.  He signed up to be a trained killer.  He didn't sign up to be on vacation and get paid for it.  You need to learn to understand that.

Maybe you don't agree with the war, frankly I don't even care to persuade you, but to try and act like you can choose whether or not you go to war is rediculous.  He signed up for an ARMY what did he expect?  I don't HAVE to know the guy to know that he's a soldier, soldiers go to war, that's what they're for.  

trauma you are a dumb fuck... because bush said 3 times.. he was going to bring them home... this war is stupid.... it is a personal conflict between SUDAN and the BUSH FAMILY!
if bush wants him dead.. why dont he just go and do it his damn self.... instead of being a bitch... this war is stupid.. understand that.. the american people are tired of it.. they want there sons and daughters home... they want this war to end.. the econony is shit.. bush cut vietans... funding.. which will be a nice welcome home gift to our american soldiers.. it is all about compassion for the soldier.. taht means... bring them home... and if some attacks america... like with vin laden.. then we fight.. but tilll then... they should be HOME!!

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2003, 12:17:11 AM »
vietnam part 2?

ya'll cant leave iraq.... its not possible.. if he really said that he's lying more than ever

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2003, 12:20:37 AM »
yeah! fuck asian pride!lol jk

end gigaganon
« Last Edit: August 29, 2003, 12:20:56 AM by gildedganon187 »

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2003, 12:25:30 PM »

Trauma.. tell me how many fighted in veitnam whole heartedly.. and IS THE FUCKING WAR OF VIETNAM JUSTIFIED????

If U recriut the soldiers, its also ur duty to ascertain that they die for a just cause not for such bullshit into which they're forcedd to
  I wont' be surprised if there's a full- fledged mutiny by the american forces sumtime in the future...

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2003, 01:05:35 PM »
IF YOU SIGN UP FOR  AN ARMY, YOU SIGN UP TO DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU.

I'm sorry that's news to people, but you don't get to pick where you go when you're in an army.  Hello?  Where did this idea come from?  It doesn't matter if you agree with it or not, it's your job, you signed up to do it, you signed a contract to be a hired killer.  I know that's scary, and it's barberic, but armies are for 1 purpose: To kill as many people as possible.  If you thought you were going to sign up for the army, and then sit for 4 years at some army base and make money, you're mistaken.  

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2003, 01:14:52 PM »
 ^^ man man ..this is too much...

For one everyone isn't as cold-blooded (mis)calculating (ir)rational moron as u are....

They THINK all rite bfore they sign up.. but man they're also driven by more blinding forces like Patriotism.. probably "peer pressure" or just a plain drive to prove themselves.. they don't sit down to analyse each and every situation where they'll be finding themselves and they are also no fortune tellers...

i consider them to be just plain men as I am.. driven by passion and ambitious and in possession of sumthing called TRUST: a feeling that there wont' be  a Let-Down..

Tell me why on earth do mutiny happen?? becoz mr. trauma they get DISILLUSIONED..

U think this treatment met out o them is justified
« Last Edit: August 29, 2003, 01:38:38 PM by Eidolon_Sun »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2003, 01:26:41 PM »
I remember a lot of those people my sister talked about. They were all part of Jr. ROTC, and wanted to join the military because it's an alternative to college and messing up. Many people that grew up around us joined the military, many older men are Vietnam vets. My dad was one, and he practically chased recruiters away from me so that I would even thik about the military. Our area is full of poor people, mainly Latinos, who see the military as a living. It's believed that the military is great to find a job, so they join. Most I remember thought that we couldn't get into war, because when I knew them, Bill Clinton was president, and it looked like Al Gore was going to be the next president. So they figured they could take the chance and join, and all will be good. BUT, as chance would have it, the class of 2001 got to see 9-11 shortly after they joined, and now they are at war. It's sad, and to see someone bad mouth the troops  his suppose to support. I support the troops, and I'M AGAINST THE IDEA OF US BEING THERE. Cut taxes, cut military pay, cut support of the troops if they are tired of being there. Why don't you go out there and help Bush if your truely for us being there. Oh that's right, your educated. See the pattern. Bush didn't go to Vietnam, because his dad could get him through college. Let's listen to Lt. Gen. Ricardo Sanchez, lets get more intellegence in there before sending solders to do this job. Bush promised the bring home the troops, lets get them home. The military is mainly kids that grew up poor, fighting for older rich people. Get it.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2003, 08:37:26 PM »
The U.S Military is here to do justice. THe situation in Iraq is not worth fighting for. If Bush gets re elected...forget about it four more years in Iraq

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2003, 09:17:40 PM »
The U.S Military is here to do justice. THe situation in Iraq is not worth fighting for. If Bush gets re elected...forget about it four more years in Iraq

exactly... why are we in iraq anyways?

oh yeah i forgot... Big Old companies... my god how forgetful of me...

damn you talk to these troops that been to iraq and they will tell you why.... same with the vietnam war.... my instructors... and my dad a US Marine told me why they were in Nam...and it had very little about communism.... it was all about titanium alloy .. the US jsut went in there.. whip out villages... took the metal.. then left.. saying.. some shit or we are looking for charlie.. that is unhuman and unchristan so to speak..... and what kind of nation uses that to go in and attack another nation.. oh we're fighting communism... oh they our unholy eniemy... that sounds like a new age manifesto destiny theroy.... just go into and nation.. blew it up and take over.. the old.. all in the name of jesus.. because after all... we are Gods nation....

damn... down with war.... down with bush... and down with american pride till we as a nation can learn tolerate good american Values like.... taking in the tired... hungery and sick...

damn bush is a sick puppy man... i didnt want to join the service.. because no way in fucking God.. would i let an idiot like that... tell me what to do.. i would have to spit in his face first...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2003, 03:32:02 AM »
We're not over there for american pride, we're over there because we feel it's a threat to the world.  

lol@ this shit...i know i sure was feelin tha threat.... ::)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2003, 12:54:29 AM »
I'm totally against tha idea of america being there also...

BUT...

I agree wit Trauma...U SIGN UP VOLUNTEERLY, AND WHEN U DO SIGN UP, U AUTOMATICALLY SERVIN 4 EM, THEREFORE, U ARE A HO, AND THEY ARE YUR PIMP...WUTEVER THEY SAY, U DO, UR BOY WAZ SUPPOSE 2 BE PLACED IN KOREA? GOOD 4 HIM, BUT THA PIMP MOVED HIM & THERE'S NOTHIN ANYONE COULD DO ABOUT IT BECAUSE OF THA FACT THAT HE SIGNED UP & AGREED 2 EVERYTHING...gotta keep it real...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!