Author Topic: Fuck pride  (Read 379 times)

Eidolon_Ravi

Re:Fuck pride
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2003, 01:05:07 AM »
I'm totally against tha idea of america being there also...

BUT...

I agree wit Trauma...U SIGN UP VOLUNTEERLY, AND WHEN U DO SIGN UP, U AUTOMATICALLY SERVIN 4 EM, THEREFORE, U ARE A HO, AND THEY ARE YUR PIMP...WUTEVER THEY SAY, U DO, UR BOY WAZ SUPPOSE 2 BE PLACED IN KOREA? GOOD 4 HIM, BUT THA PIMP MOVED HIM & THERE'S NOTHIN ANYONE COULD DO ABOUT IT BECAUSE OF THA FACT THAT HE SIGNED UP & AGREED 2 EVERYTHING...gotta keep it real...

All this I understand.. and these rules are not just followed by the American Military but all over the world.

But u cannot use these argunebts to justify our presence in Iraq.. that's exactly what trauma's doing... just becuz he's all signed up doesn't mean he's happy fighting over there.

*peace*

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2003, 01:13:42 AM »

BUT...

I agree wit Trauma...U SIGN UP VOLUNTEERLY, AND WHEN U DO SIGN UP, U AUTOMATICALLY SERVIN 4 EM, THEREFORE, U ARE A HO, AND THEY ARE YUR PIMP...WUTEVER THEY SAY, U DO, UR BOY WAZ SUPPOSE 2 BE PLACED IN KOREA? GOOD 4 HIM, BUT THA PIMP MOVED HIM & THERE'S NOTHIN ANYONE COULD DO ABOUT IT BECAUSE OF THA FACT THAT HE SIGNED UP & AGREED 2 EVERYTHING...gotta keep it real...

yeah it is very easy for you to say that.. because you dont know these people.. but on the other hand... we are having this war... that we shouldnt be having... bush had to admit that... there was no weapons on mass destruction. this war was for his own personal game..... this war is not fair to anyone.... it is not helping the economy any... where is the justification for this war? i havent heard not one good argument.... i mean.. these soldier are fighting a meaningless war... and it is really sad... bush doesnt have sons in the military or even been in the service himself...yet he was so quick to start this war? that kind  of BS is that.... these people are my friends... good friends at that... fighting a war.. which we dont even have a justified reason for.....

and if trauma and anyone here is for this war so.. much.. why dont you all join the military then? be man and step up to the plate.... support you stupid president.... believe his lies and paraganda...

so to all you people who believe in this war... join the service.. before you post you comments....

as for me... i dont believe is support someone like bush.. i didnt vote for him.. and i dont support his action...
when i made the choice not to join the service.. one of the main reason why.. is because i dont want bush to be my commander in chief...

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2003, 01:16:01 AM »

BUT...

All this I understand.. and these rules are not just followed by the American Military but all over the world.

But u cannot use these argunebts to justify our presence in Iraq.. that's exactly what trauma's doing... just becuz he's all signed up doesn't mean he's happy fighting over there.

*peace*
well said...

Nightfall

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2003, 06:20:35 AM »
wtf, i agree wit Scorpion or who ever he is

how can u first sign up and then complain?! it makes no sense

how heartless it sounds, if he has a son, he shouldntve signed up, as easy as that

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2003, 10:38:39 AM »

*peace*

What? nah mann.....lemme state again that I AM STRONGLY AGAINST THA WAR IN IRAQ.....I am not trying 2 justify anything.....and I kno, 4 SURE THIS MAN PROLLY IS NOT HAPPY OUT THERE.....but he can not sit there and say that this is not wat he signed up 4, if he says somethin like that then he does not understand AMERICA.....or shiiiit, any country 4 that matter.....U ARE THERE 2 SERVE, U HAVE 2 DO WHATEVER THA PIMP COMMANDS WHETHER SHE'S WRONG OR RIGHT.....

Notice I said "she" since America is a female pimp.....lolol

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2003, 10:53:11 AM »

BUT...

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2003, 02:47:33 PM »
unhuman and unchristan so to speak

the united states aint christian, bush just supports it cuz it does a damn good job of controlling the masses..

damn... down with war.... down with bush... and down with american pride till we as a nation can learn tolerate good american Values like.... taking in the tired... hungery and sick...

yes! down with bush! down with government! anarchy is the true way..

even if bush is the lunatic, let the upcoming election be the reflection of that, you make it sound like you are the person representhing the people of the united states but, im not sure bout the present situation, but wasnt bush's rating going up through the war? trauma was right, no offense to m-dogg : he thinks his way through things and makes decisions, but you look at whats in front of your 2 eyes and base your opinions on that, its fucking pitiful and obvious you have no idea what your talking about

you just gonna have to accept the circumstances because shit happens and thats the truth.. no one kidnapped your friend, put a gun in his hand and sent him off to iraq and said go kill some camel jockeys..
i think it is total bullshit for you to say that this whole war is the bush family trying to get some shits and giggles by killing.. the biggest lunatic in the world.
DONT YOU THINK THAT BUSH WOULD RATHER JUST PAST BILLS, THEN HAVE ALL OF CONGRESS, ALL OF THE PEOPLE, THE MEDIA, HIS CLOSE ONES BREATHING DOWN HIS NECK, BASING THEIR LIVES ON EVERY MOVE HE MAKES.. are you that fuckin dumb?

props to scorpion and everyone whos agreein with him.. none of us want to go kill random people, but the government is doing it, and thats what we have to do.. theres nothing we can do but accept it, and even though it seems fucked up, it makes alot of sense.. im not tryin to justify a war either, but this is the way the world works, and i would much rather have bush makin the decisions right now than gore..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2003, 03:38:01 PM »
ok then you bush lovers... Join the service.... and support your beloved bush... take the challenge and be a man... fight this war..... risk your lives and... then come home to your... vet. benefits cut into nothing.. by your honorible.. commander in chief... let his hogwash... rot your brain.... be a better american.. and fight....

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2003, 03:57:08 PM »
if... i... was... old... enough... i... might.. but... then... again... i... have... a... life...
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2003, 05:50:45 PM »
if... i... was... old... enough... i... might.. but... then... again... i... have... a... life...

coward.... cant even take the challenge.....

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2003, 06:17:12 PM »
man, if by now there is people that still believe that this war is really about 'weapons of mass destruction' then damn!

ONLY COUNTRY that has proven to have weapons of mass destruction so far is United States Of America. Those aircraft carriers, nuclear submarines, laser guided rockets etc....THATS weapons of mass destruction. People in IRAQ dont have shit to eat, water to drink, where the fuck would they get weapons of mass destruction from.

And it has been proven that they dont exist, no1 has found shit.

In my opinion the American government are the largest terrorists there is. And i truly mean that, I am actually much more scared from teh US government than from any terrorist group.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2003, 07:39:44 PM »
man, if by now there is people that still believe that this war is really about 'weapons of mass destruction' then damn!

ONLY COUNTRY that has proven to have weapons of mass destruction so far is United States Of America. Those aircraft carriers, nuclear submarines, laser guided rockets etc....THATS weapons of mass destruction. People in IRAQ dont have shit to eat, water to drink, where the fuck would they get weapons of mass destruction from.

And it has been proven that they dont exist, no1 has found shit.

In my opinion the American government are the largest terrorists there is. And i truly mean that, I am actually much more scared from teh US government than from any terrorist group.

preach on my little aussie brother.... tell it like it is......

Mindless Thug

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2003, 08:03:36 AM »

how about you join the army. your friend signed up for it so he is going to be the u.s.'s bitch for a while.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2003, 10:54:46 AM »

how about you join the army. your friend signed up for it so he is going to be the u.s.'s bitch for a while.

straight up... i dont like bush or his actions.... i am for peace not war.... but if you support the bush so much.. go be his puppet and service....

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2003, 11:22:04 AM »
ok then you bush lovers... Join the service.... and support your beloved bush... take the challenge and be a man... fight this war..... risk your lives and... then come home to your... vet. benefits cut into nothing.. by your honorible.. commander in chief... let his hogwash... rot your brain.... be a better american.. and fight....

See, Pink, the reason you're a fucking idiot is becuase you think the army has to do with whether or not you like the president.  What the fuck are you smoking? It's about america, it doesn't matter who the president is.  Clinton got us in some fucked up positions too, the truth is, you sign up for the army, you're going to go to war.