Author Topic: Fuck pride  (Read 384 times)

Mindless Thug

Re:Fuck pride
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2003, 11:40:10 AM »
ok then you bush lovers... Join the service.... and support your beloved bush... take the challenge and be a man... fight this war..... risk your lives and... then come home to your... vet. benefits cut into nothing.. by your honorible.. commander in chief... let his hogwash... rot your brain.... be a better american.. and fight....

See, Pink, the reason you're a fucking idiot is becuase you think the army has to do with whether or not you like the president.  What the fuck are you smoking? It's about america, it doesn't matter who the president is.  Clinton got us in some fucked up positions too, the truth is, you sign up for the army, you're going to go to war.  

couldnt have said it better myself

and miss Pink are you a Hippie or something? if it wasent for the army we wouldnt be the US right now i bet some of your ancestors were soldiers so just pleaze STFU

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2003, 11:43:22 AM »
No, she's hispanic, so of course she hates the U.S. for that too.  We stole california from mexico, remember?  Also, she has it in her head because her family tells her, that republicans are racist, so she hates them too, which is why she hates George Bush.  She could give a fuck about other people's feelings in other countries, she told me I'm going to burn in hell because of my religion, it shows what she thinks about others.  She's really quite an easy read, it must suck to be so uncomplicated.  

Mindless Thug

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2003, 12:41:05 AM »
No, she's hispanic, so of course she hates the U.S. for that too.  We stole california from mexico, remember?  Also, she has it in her head because her family tells her, that republicans are racist, so she hates them too, which is why she hates George Bush.  She could give a fuck about other people's feelings in other countries, she told me I'm going to burn in hell because of my religion, it shows what she thinks about others.  She's really quite an easy read, it must suck to be so uncomplicated.  

i say we put her ass in a box and send her ass to mexico at first my grandma didnt want bush to win but now she faced it that he won and now even she wants to go to war and fuck some of those bastards up i dont think republicans are that bad and whats your religion?

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2003, 12:57:59 AM »
you know what trauma you are out of line.. because i almost did the military.... all i needed was to go down and have my medical charts done ... then i went down to see master guns.. my mentor.. who served... 22 years in the US marine corps ... is one of my best friends and been a parent to me ... and what do you know.. he is Mexican..... and damn proud of it ... he made me think about college.. and he told me he wanted to see my become an officer and what not ... but then i realized i don't like bush ... so why should... i serve him.. and you know what trauma..the KKK was real big in Fontana.. where i grew up at ... and you talk to a lot of them people.. and they are all republics.. and also Protestant ... that is a historical fact ... you know i been really nice and have said nothing about your stupid religion.. just because i don't want no one attacking my church.... at this moment.. you are out of line trauma. and grew the fuck up ... because right now you make NIK seem more intelligent
« Last Edit: September 07, 2003, 01:09:54 AM by lil Bullet AKA Pink »

Mindless Thug

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2003, 10:54:15 PM »
some on is on there rag...

but anyways your an idiot and a hyporcrite so you were gonna  join the army but one day you just decided not to?? WTF?? it seems to me this guy knows what he is talking about and coming from another Latino im ashamed of you...

and WTF is a NIK you keep talking about it....

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2003, 11:13:03 PM »

but anyways your an idiot and a hyporcrite so you were gonna  join the army but one day you just decided not to?? WTF?? it seems to me this guy knows what he is talking about and coming from another Latino im ashamed of you...

Ashamed of me?? your fucking dreaming.. puto... because i study my culture ... through the arts... i walked the lands of my families struggle ... because I had to see exactly where they were coming from...I wanted to show my appreciation towards them ... your the idiot. Not me.... Master Gunnery Sergeant Ojeda... my mentor ... told me to thinking about it before I joined the Army.. and i did... I decided college was a better route for now ... and perhaps ROTC in college.. I served my community as a cadet and i would do it again....when I am more educated.... And ready for excellence....

Mindless Thug

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2003, 11:32:58 PM »

Ashamed of me?? your fucking dreaming.. puto... because i study my culture ... through the arts... i walked the lands of my families struggle ... because I had to see exactly where they were coming from...I wanted to show my appreciation towards them ... your the idiot. Not me....my mentor ... told me to thinking about it before I joined the Army.. and i did... I decided college was a better route for now ... and perhaps ROTC in college.. I served my community as a cadet and i would do it again....when I am more educated.... And ready for excellence....

you made no fucking sense i dont care about that ok? i really dont?

and what (the things i got bolded) have anything to do with what i said your ancestors probably fought in the wars and if it wasent for them u probably wouldnt get to say the shit u saying right now or belive what you want